Hillary's Election Night Meltdown

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
That saying applies to the Pres-Elect, as well.

The rumors about Trump have died down.
Odd isn't it that he hasn't been accused of grabbing anybody by the ***** lately or otherwise 'molesting' women?
Those rumors have died because they were false in the first place.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Because it didn't happen and the "Political Insider" report was a crockapoo ?

Nicholas... there are other sources reporting the same meltdown.

Try and keep up... but stay salty.

You must have been dumped by a blonde. Only thing to explain your obsession.

Wow... are you still steaming because your train wreck of a thread?

And that's who 60 million people figured should be President!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They ALL need their heads looked at! :)

No kidding! She was out of her mind on election night! She was throwing anything that wasn't nailed down at her aides and at one point she needed to be restrained.

No wonder why she could not come out and speak to her followers after her devastating loss. She was upstairs going ballistic!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The rumors about Trump have died down.
Odd isn't it that he hasn't been accused of grabbing anybody by the ***** lately or otherwise 'molesting' women?
Those rumors have died because they were false in the first place.

Yep, either false or trivial! (Believe nothing of what you hear and 10% of what you see) :) :)

She was out of her mind on election night! She was throwing anything that wasn't nailed down at her aides and at one point she needed to be restrained.

No wonder why she could not come out and speak to her followers after her devastating loss. She was upstairs going ballistic!

Is this coming from a reliable, substantiated source or is it just gossip? I have absolutely no use for her, but still I wouldn't want to malign her without proof!

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
I would say that the women does not fit this portrayal at all. I'm sure she accepted her defeat much much better than The Donald would ever have. Whoever wrote this is grasping.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I would say that the women does not fit this portrayal at all. I'm sure she accepted her defeat much much better than The Donald would ever have. Whoever wrote this is grasping.

I wouldn't go quite that far! I think she could be a little snitty when things aren't going her way! :)

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Nicholas... there are other sources reporting the same meltdown.

Go ahead and post some links. If they have the same degree of reliability as the "Political Insider" then the story is likely a hoax, or at the very least blown out of proportion.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Those should make 1984 read like a children's bed-time story.

I don't see Hillary standing up to to much waterboarding no matter who is between her thighs.

~ it's going to be a beautiful thing ~ Troomp
His wife should start a mail order bride web-site and women from eastern europe can look to see what american men (and women) are looking for a new 'home' where it is dark 6 months of the year.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Go ahead and post some links. If they have the same degree of reliability as the "Political Insider" then the story is likely a hoax, or at the very least blown out of proportion.

Well like I said... you have to keep up. Don't you have a wheel on your mouse?

You're kidding right?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The way she kept mocking Trump at the three debates, as far as I'm concerned she fully deserved the outcome she got- that was poetic justice if there ever was any!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
The way she kept mocking Trump at the three debates, as far as I'm concerned she fully deserved the outcome she got- that was poetic justice if there ever was any!

Yeah, right. After all, the Dumpster was a modicum of dignity and refinement during the debates and the campaign.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah, right. After all, the Dumpster was a modicum of dignity and refinement during the debates and the campaign.

In every debate I saw, Trump started out treating Hillary with the utmost of respect until she started with her sarcastic comments. I didn't see a lot of the 2nd debate but that was certainly the case in the other two.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Exactly. Some serious fact-checking should be the first step before taking any news story as truth. Trump came to power on a wave of fake news and fear mongering, and now he's surrounding himself with staff adept at keeping his web of smoke and mirrors in place. And all because the voting public is too easily duped. Media manipulation is the tool for those interested in gaining and/or keeping power.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Exactly. Some serious fact-checking should be the first step before taking any news story as truth. Trump came to power on a wave of fake news and fear mongering, and now he's surrounding himself with staff adept at keeping his web of smoke and mirrors in place. And all because the voting public is too easily duped. Media manipulation is the tool for those interested in gaining and/or keeping power.
Of course the democrats never play the media manipulation game .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
In every debate I saw, Trump started out treating Hillary with the utmost of respect until she started with her sarcastic comments. I didn't see a lot of the 2nd debate but that was certainly the case in the other two.

That was the Hillary strategy. Rather than address issues they thought they could win with the 'look how bad Trump is' campaign. Didn't work.