Montreal plans to dump 8 billion litres of raw sewage into St. Lawrence River

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yep, you prove once again that mastery of the obvious is definitely not one of your talents.

Keep on dancin' though bud, at least that is one talent that we all know you have

Dude, no need to get mad. You're not the first silly person I've embarrassed here (although you are one of the easier targets).

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Their date of incorporation is irrelevant. I understand that you believe planning, engineering and building a project of this magnitude can be done in a weekend. Knock yerself out
Right, because as everyone knows 130 years, give or take, is equal to a weekend.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Go back to what you know, m'kay?

These ought to keep you busy for a while

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Whoa there 2-packs... You're getting all upset... I simply offered what I thought was some good advice to help you cope in terms that you would feel at home with

Geez Captain! What did you do to Cannuck? He is tossing reddies all over the board on me!

You got him all riled up!

Well done lad!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Nah... I'll just let you be stupid while you hand out reddies looking for attention.

I suggested that he return to his meth pipe and Justin Trudeau sock puppet as these are his comfort items. Sadly, he hasn't taken the advice and continues to do nothing other than exude a lot of butt hurt and throw tantrums.

A real shame to be sure

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh dear!! Not another one in need of a Kleenex. I guess I'll apologize to you as well.

Oh no... please continue in your retarded ways Cannuck. What are you up to now? 10 or so?

I suggested that he return to his meth pipe and Justin Trudeau sock puppet as these are his comfort items. Sadly, he hasn't taken the advice and continues to do nothing other than exude a lot of butt hurt and throw tantrums.

A real shame to be sure

Well whatever you did you sure got to him.