Conservatives blame Media for Canada's failure to address Refugee Crisis

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
These folks came to us for help at a time that we actually had the capacity to help them and we turned them down.
We could have cured the cancer that made them refugees. But *****'s like you have changed how we as a globe address such atrocities.

That's nothing short of murder.
Ladders are murderers. Remember your own flippant attitude.

Do you have any idea of stupid you look at this point?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We could have cured the cancer that made them refugees. But *****'s like you have changed how we as a globe address such atrocities.

Ladders are murderers. Remember your own flippant attitude.

Do you have any idea of stupid you look at this point?
It sounds like what we were doing before is what caused them refugees. Don't flatter them, it was the killing of civilians during protest rallies that changed the policy on what was shown at home. If the main beef was American Military being killed then war would be fought from the air in a one sided fight and the reporting would be what was approved by a PR Company before the public were subjected to 'the headlines'. For the most part the protests did stop.

Ladders are not dangerous when used as a ladder, when used as the catalyst for a fall then it has ceased to perform it's original function and is in need of 'repair and retraining'. The safety for workers at an industrial site is higher than it is on a family owned farm, the goal should be to give the information to the farmer and his kids so they have an accident rate similar to a nuclear plant. Kids die when they ride in the bucket. Rather than make them walk all the time add in the factor that you need a fall device to protect the rider from being able to fall out of the bucket.

Yes I do see that, and I see that you have again shown me where the stupid line is.
How's that Cookoo Clock power generator working out?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It sounds like what we were doing before is what caused them refugees. Don't flatter them, it was the killing of civilians during protest rallies that changed the policy on what was shown at home. If the main beef was American Military being killed then war would be fought from the air in a one sided fight and the reporting would be what was approved by a PR Company before the public were subjected to 'the headlines'. For the most part the protests did stop.

Ladders are not dangerous when used as a ladder, when used as the catalyst for a fall then it has ceased to perform it's original function and is in need of 'repair and retraining'. The safety for workers at an industrial site is higher than it is on a family owned farm, the goal should be to give the information to the farmer and his kids so they have an accident rate similar to a nuclear plant. Kids die when they ride in the bucket. Rather than make them walk all the time add in the factor that you need a fall device to protect the rider from being able to fall out of the bucket.

Yes I do see that, and I see that you have again shown me where the stupid line is.
How's that Cookoo Clock power generator working out?
I see you're still an idiot.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The Pope believes that "Europe’s greatest challenge is to go back to being a mother Europe" and calls europeans to welcome the refugees. The Church should be active in the society. “A Church which does not go out keeps Jesus imprisoned.”

Pope: "I trust the young politicians. Corruption is a global problem" - Renascença
That's nice, Flossy.

So how about we look at addressing the problem that has caused a serious swell in immigration. To the point people are willing to risk it all to escape. As opposed to your silly partisan idiocy and band-aid solutions.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You'd have to take down Assad and that's not possible.
1, BS, ISIL can be defeated by military force. A force sufficient enough. But unfortunately, ladders.

2, Nice excuse.

This refugee problem, is your fault, and the fault of everyone like you, murderer.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
ISIS is a relatively minor symptom of the civil war which is the main cause of the Syrian refugee crisis.

Their solution is political reform.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
ISIS is a relatively minor symptom of the civil war which is the main cause of the Syrian refugee crisis.

Their solution is political reform.
That's it, down play your roll in the murder of hundreds of thousands of people.

At the end of the day, you and you ilk, are still responsible, murderer.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
So yea, it's still the civil war that's the main cause and we can't stop that.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That's nice, Flossy.

So how about we look at addressing the problem that has caused a serious swell in immigration. To the point people are willing to risk it all to escape. As opposed to your silly partisan idiocy and band-aid solutions.

The problem? Problem- reaction- solution, the problem is a construct of non Syrian design no ammount of destruction visited upon Syria will address that Problem as it is a contagion sure to afflict any nation who does not bow to the western suits and ties resident in the various global financial houses. You seem to suggest that world resign itselve to having a gold encrusted hobnail boot pressed against it's throat for eternity. I can tell you now that your solution will not obtain and mankind will fight tooth and nail to the last.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
The Psychological Toll Of The Syrian Refugee Crisis

The chamber's recent research highlights the devastating legacy of the refugee crisis, including long-term mental health issues for adults and children who have fled their homes.

The researchers evaluated refugees seeking asylum in Germany, and found that more than 70 percent had witnessed violence and that about 50 percent were victims of violence themselves.

"There are three major potentially traumatic backgrounds: being involved in a war in Syria, being a refugee and arriving in a new foreign country," Dr. Peter Henningsen, a professor of psychosomatic medicine at the Technical University of Munich who has been invovled with previous research on refugees, explained in an email to The Huffington Post.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So Flossy, does that mean you want to ignore your part in the slaughter of innocent women and children, murderer?