How many professed Catholics truly believe?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Is it built yet? if not, get out in the shop and make yourself useless.

Yeah, I didn't need a Priest to show me how to do it either. I'm guessing 'circle jerk' is a family tradition in your house.

You masterbate by yourself? Good for you. 5-6 times a day?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Still don't have a clue, I see. Still making it up as you go along.
Still clueless and lacking any comeback I see. Stumped without a Priest to hold your hand? Was 'stumpy' their 'nic' for you?

Isa:65:20:
There shall be no more thence an infant of days,
nor an old man that hath not filled his days:
for the child shall die an hundred years old;
but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Ge:6:3:
And the LORD said,
My spirit shall not always strive with man,
for that he also is flesh:
yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Le:27:5:
And if it be from five years old even unto twenty years old,
then thy estimation shall be of the male twenty shekels,
and for the female ten shekels.

Any of you toads going to promote Moses as teaching the 12 Tribes to stone children to death because of their sins.

Le:27:5:
And if it be from five years old even unto twenty years old,
then thy estimation shall be of the male twenty shekels,
and for the female ten shekels.

Is it built yet? if not, get out in the shop and make yourself useless.

You masterbate by yourself? Good for you. 5-6 times a day?
Got to build the shop first.

You mean 56?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Megabuthurtz and friends...............

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
and that would explain your hateful obsession with dumping the Catholic school system. Even though it has proven to do a better job of educating kids than the public.

Everything is up from your masters dwelling.

So respecting international law and promoting equality and non-discrimination is hateful now?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So respecting international law and promoting equality and non-discrimination is hateful now?

again, your "international law" is a hypocrite. I pointed this out previously and you chose to ignore rather than address it. Your view is not non discriminating, it is in fact very discriminating in that it takes away what has been negotiated and given.

You also have not shown where parents and students are converting so they can attend a Catholic school as you have stated.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Megabuthurtz and friends...............
Your control over the 'nest' is left wanting.

The RCC is 2nd in power as far as demanding and getting unreasonable control over the 'subjects'. As controlling as the RCC is they are nothing compared to the obedience demanded by the Jewish religion and they have a tendency to elevate themselves higher by killing the ones who are naturally smarter than they are.

The current teaching outside of school would reflect what goes on behind closed doors.
http://www.opednews.com/populum/pag...TIANS-CANNOT-BE-CONSERVATIVES-150606-114.html

"Pope Francis has been very clear about how he feels about ideological purity in religion. He's been particularly critical of right-wing Christian fundamentalism. Pope Francis has shifted the focus of the Catholic Church to issues facing the poor and the sick. He has railed against economic inequality and has criticized the anti-gay and anti-abortion strains that have come to dominate the Christian Right here in America. Such ideological extremism is dangerous, not only to Christianity, but to the world. And Pope Francis said as much last Thursday.
Pope Francis called right-wing Christian fundamentalism a sickness. During a daily Mass last week, Pope Francis called ideological Christianity "an illness" that doesn't serve Jesus Christ. Instead, it "frightens" people and pushes them away from religion.

The bolded portions highlight the sickness in the RCC church itself. If the focus is just now turning to the 'poor and the sick' then what were they focused on for the previous 1700 years they have existed? (killing and abusing people, even their own, would be what the history books show.

The 2nd bolded part reinforces what they have been doing for the last 1700 years, without the corruption of the RCC Islam would never have been able to attract anybody. Even holy liars will find the flock is willing to walk away at some point. Just more people the RCC has to eliminate in the name of a caring and loving God.

Last edited:

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
again, your "international law" is a hypocrite. I pointed this out previously and you chose to ignore rather than address it. Your view is not non discriminating, it is in fact very discriminating in that it takes away what has been negotiated and given.

You also have shown where parents and students are converting so they can attend a Catholic school as you have stated.

Negotiated in bad faith, yws. You want proof? The Church that defended the separate school system was the same one that happily and knowingly participated in a school system that ripped children from their parents' arms for over 100 years. In short, nothing spiritual about it. Pure ipportunism.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Negotiated in bad faith, yws. You want proof? The Church that defended the separate school system was the same one that happily and knowingly participated in a school system that ripped children from their parents' arms for over 100 years. In short, nothing spiritual about it. Pure ipportunism.

Red herring, one has nothing to do with the other.

again, show where parents and students are converting so they can attend a Catholic School.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
well the Catholic church is sloooooooooooooooooooooooow to change but change it does. Case in point:

"In 1999, the UN Human Rights Committee ruled it discriminatory to fund only the Catholic system. Certainly the unfairness rankles. You may be a taxpayer with school-age children and live next door to a Catholic elementary school with small classes, a music program and decent computer facilities. You may desire for your offspring the vaunted culture of obedience and the psycho*logical discipline of school uniforms. But your children can’t access it unless you’re an honest-to-god Catholic and can prove it
none of this applies any longer

if you live next door you are MORE than welcome to have your children attend that school...as long as you support faith-based education ... in other words if you enroll your child to attain that superior education, you can't whine later that they pray every morning over the school speakers and play Oh Canada. They have mass once a month and all kids attend.

it's really simple and MANY people prefer their children to attend a faith based school...

oh, and they must divert their taxes to the Catholic system....truly easily done if one wants to bother with the interview

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Just to clarify. Though I was baptized, did communion, and attended Catholic school in my first years, I no longer profess the Catholic Faith.

That said, I have enough dignity to not pretend to be a Catholic.

... But, the integrity ends at the point that you don't want other folks to have that choice

We get it already, you don't like the Catholic Church and bend over backwards to find fault at every turn.

By the way; haven't you proposed a voucher program for education in the past?... Rate payers (at least where I live) have the option to direct their education tax to the system they want - isn't this the basis for the very system you have proposed?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Who? Protestant who ran the most schools?

... But, the integrity ends at the point that you don't want other folks to have that choice

We get it already, you don't like the Catholic Church and bend over backwards to find fault at every turn.

By the way; haven't you proposed a voucher program for education in the past?... Rate payers (at least where I live) have the option to direct their education tax to the system they want - isn't this the basis for the very system you have proposed?

Same as here. You pick the School Board you want taxes to go to and which you vote for.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

Are you in Ontario? Some provinces fund all Faith based schools and I guess that would be more or less equal to a voucher aystem. Ontario's is limited to Catholuc, protestant or secular. Jewish or others don't count. That is radically different from a voucher system since such a system would put all religions on an equal footing. Do you have something against an equal footing for all?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who? Protestant who ran the most schools?
Prove it.

Catholic church reluctant to release residential schools records - The Globe and Mail
The Roman Catholic Church is balking at the release of Indian residential schools documents that name individual church members, insisting its concern is purely about respecting Canada's privacy laws and not an attempt to cover up new allegations of abuse.
But the research director for Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission says the denominations involved in residential schools are being unco-operative, and suggests the Catholic church in particular fears more abuse stories will come out against living members.
The Conservative government and the churches that helped run Canada's Indian residential schools are sitting on mountains of archived material, but not a single page has yet been turned over to the commission.
For years, the churches, Ottawa and representatives of former students have negotiated behind the scenes over how to release the documents while respecting Canada's privacy laws. All the churches say they are being co-operative.
There now appears to be broad agreement that names of individual students will be released only with their permission, but it remains undecided whether the names of church members - whether dead or alive - will be revealed.
Pierre Baribeau, the lawyer who speaks on behalf of 54 Catholic entities involved in the agreement, said Catholics are the ones waiting on the commission to produce a clear policy for how documents can be released while respecting federal and provincial privacy laws.
"The TRC does not have a free fishing expedition. We are bound by the law," he said. "The law does not allow us to deliver documents which are pertaining to individuals who are named in some documents. We're trying to find a way to protect ourselves because the law does not allow us [to disclose] unless we have the consent of the individual… Whether they are or are not related to allegations is not the subject matter [of the discussions]"
Mr. Baribeau said regardless of how this debate ends, the commission will still receive 99 per cent of the documents it seeks from Catholic archives.
The commission's research director, Trent University professor and historian John Milloy, described the situation far more bluntly in comments published recently in a Trent campus newspaper.
"The churches are not being co-operative at all," he is quoted as telling the Arthur newspaper. "The Catholics are especially wary. They might say, 'If we give you the documents, John, and they're the diary of priest so-and-so and this opens him up to liability - because he was buggering boys in the basement and that sort of thing - and he sues us [the church] we're in all sorts of trouble.' "

The list of abominational Churches. Not to be lost is the RCC awarding itself a big portion of the award so they could start up a 'school' of sorts. No wonder the Courts let this one through, it covers their participation.

(in part)
The Indian Residential Schools Settlement Agreement of 2006 was signed, among others, by representatives of the Canadian government, the Assembly of First Nations and Inuit leaders, and leaders of the Catholic, Anglican, Presbyterian and United Churches. Catholic entities were responsible for 79 million Canadian dollars.
Catholic agencies agreed to come up with CA$29 million in cash by 2011 for healing and reconciliation programs for those impacted by residential schools and CA$25 million of “in-kind services,” such as counseling programs or help for children with fetal alcohol syndrome. They also were to also raise an additional CA$25 million.
Some of the $29 million portion was mitigated by pay-outs in lawsuits settled before the residential schools agreement was signed. Archbishop Pettipas said about $8.5 million had been paid out in previous court settlements, leaving the corporation responsible for $20.5 million.
Of that money, the corporation of Catholic entities understood it was to pay 80 percent to the Aboriginal Healing Foundation and 20 percent to other programs chosen by the church, the archbishop said. Church leaders chose to fund the Returning to Spirit program, a Catholic program focused on reconciliation and spiritual healing for aboriginal people affected by the residential schools.
Also under the settlement agreement, the entities were allowed to apply to the federal government for a mitigation of the $20.5 million they owed “if those expenses came out greater than the interest we would make on our money,” Archbishop Pettipas explained.

http://www.catholicfreepress.org/in...tholic-groups-over-residential-schools-funds/

Pedos now get to do sensitivity training for the victims rather than having the balls of some Priests whacked off as a sign the Church has shifted gears and the abuse stops rather than it continue and then help given to the abused. Not much fuked with that approach.

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Interesting discussion here with some key words. Sitting in a church that offends God.
Most churches would offend God these days not just the Catholics.
Jesus was open to all and welcoming, churches today have a laundry list of reasons
why people won't go to heaven.
It is a choice one makes to convert and is a much better choice than the crowd from ISIS
they chop off your head if you don't.
I used to be at Mass every Sunday yesterday I was at mass for a relative getting married
first time in a church in six years.
I have had enough of them all because they don't practice what they believe.
Religion is the avenue to push through political views that are not tolerable in a secular
society I cannot abide by that. Unfortunately religion is about money and politics motivated
by a promise of spiritual gain that has been put in a mold as one size fits all leaves a lot of
people out on the street. Religion is actually shrinking in importance and the reason is
the believers are catching on. How many believe? I think most Catholics believe in the faith
they just don't buy the leaderhisp anymore

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Roman Catholics: The Vatican's Wealth - TIME

I'll bet the bank increases it money rather than any of it getting out the the poor as promised in a quote not many posts above this one. A Priest that lies to you is a Liar and not a Priest.

M't:7:15:
Beware of false prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Interesting discussion here with some key words. Sitting in a church that offends God.
Most churches would offend God these days not just the Catholics.
Jesus was open to all and welcoming, churches today have a laundry list of reasons
why people won't go to heaven.
It is a choice one makes to convert and is a much better choice than the crowd from ISIS
they chop off your head if you don't.
I used to be at Mass every Sunday yesterday I was at mass for a relative getting married
first time in a church in six years.
I have had enough of them all because they don't practice what they believe.
Religion is the avenue to push through political views that are not tolerable in a secular
society I cannot abide by that. Unfortunately religion is about money and politics motivated
by a promise of spiritual gain that has been put in a mold as one size fits all leaves a lot of
people out on the street. Religion is actually shrinking in importance and the reason is
the believers are catching on. How many believe? I think most Catholics believe in the faith
they just don't buy the leaderhisp anymore

for me the bottom line is; if you gain comfort and strength from a belief system, and it makes you a better more loving human being toward yourself and others regardless of who they are and what they believe...well then you are doing just fine by others, the planet and god....I'd say you are on a winning path

if on the other hand one's belief system causes misery to self, others and the world, best to do some inner searching, things are not looking good

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Are you in Ontario? Some provinces fund all Faith based schools and I guess that would be more or less equal to a voucher aystem. Ontario's is limited to Catholuc, protestant or secular. Jewish or others don't count. That is radically different from a voucher system since such a system would put all religions on an equal footing. Do you have something against an equal footing for all?

So, you want to open the constitution, remove my rights as a Catholic in Alberta, for something that has offended you in Ontario. Is that right?

plus, you are quoting from 1999, is there a problem with looking at present day rather than ancient history?