More Seattle restaurants close doors as $15 minimum wage approaches

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Oh horse pucky...

http://www.albertamortgagesource.ca/

"Own a Home Today with Zero Down Payment

Contrary to popular belief the Federal Government continues to allow home buyers to purchase a home with no down payment. Currently there is only one program left for 0% down and we are the leading experts in this product. Contact us today and we'll help you determine if this option is available to you!"
I believe in Alberta that refers to an assumed mortgage. The original owner is still on the hook for the next 2 years if it goes sideways.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Plus he's building equity. A first step on the "property ladder". No matter what you're paying a mortgage, might as well be your own instead of your landlord.

Yup, 24 and he owns his own.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
it's just me because I know the server depends upon it

if service is really bad, I add 10%

If service is really bad or food is horrid. No tip, period. If service and food is out of this world, I have tipped as high as 50%. If I get what I expect, 15%.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He said he owns your head. You replied he owned an IQ of 85. Ergo your head has an IQ of 85.

Good job on f-cking yourself.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
No one owns you.. But I'm sure that Boomer could purchase you for the value of the empties in the back of his truck

damn you could probably be purchased for his mum's stained underwear underneath all those empties.

He said he owns your head. You replied he owned an IQ of 85. Ergo your head has an IQ of 85.

Good job on f-cking yourself.

your reading comprehension isn't what it used to be huh?

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
this is what people from the deep south do, you don't know anything about the real world.

this thread didn't descend anywhere, it already was a troll thread to begin with