RAPPER AZEALIA BANKS hates Fat White Racist Conservatives

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well no white singer has been accused of racism yet. And if a white singer made the same comments about negroids as this Mrs Banks made about white people, all hell would break lose. You and your likeminded mates on here, for example, would have their eyes swivelling about in their heads and steam would emanate profusely from your external auditory canals as you vent your faux fury over the "rayyyyyyciiiiiiissssstttttttt!!!!!!!!" comments.

But when a negroid comes out with racist comments - whilst, ironically, calling white people "racists" - not a peep is to be heard. In fact, it's so quiet there is tumbleweed blowing right across this very thread.

I understand that you don't grasp the difference between your predictions and facts, Blackleaf.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
She's good. Too bad she's all bitter and hateful.

she's really a cute looking kid, next time they video her mouth up close and personal like that they need to clean up her skin first...whoever shot it, didn't have a clue

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
she's really a cute looking kid, next time they video her mouth up close and personal like that they need to clean up her skin first...whoever shot it, didn't have a clue

Could of been a low budget thing, the state of the music industry and all. :(

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
how can you not understand where she's coming from? america's a racist hellhole and it's become very apparent with the recent incidents of trayvon martin and michael brown

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
how can you not understand where she's coming from? america's a racist hellhole and it's become very apparent with the recent incidents of trayvon martin and michael brown

Yeah a bunch of lazy azz good for nothing welfare jungle bunnies.. what a lost to society.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
"jungle bunny = porch n*gger" same thing

how does someone come back from that?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"jungle bunny = porch n*gger" same thing

Actually, it does not equate to that.. your shock and awe, well. You used the term. ;)

Jungle Bunny is racist term for African Americans, derived from the city being called the jungle and the fact that African Americans jump fences when running from the police.

At least if you're going to use a racist term, try an understand the meaning.

Maybe he could post another picture of his flab hanging over his pathetic little .380.

Yes, you're a brilliant lawyer slinging insults.. just feel sorry for your clients.. I doubt you win many.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Actually, it does not equate to that.. your shock and awe, well. You used the term. ;)

Jungle Bunny is racist term for African Americans, derived from the city being called the jungle and the fact that African Americans jump fences when running from the police.

At least if you're going to use a racist term, try an understand the meaning.

yes, keep dancing as fast as you can

that's the last comment I am going to make on this Boomer, it would have been much classier, and I could have given you a pass had you said you got carried away with the topic and erred...shifting the responsibility to me just doesn't do it

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
yes, keep dancing as fast as you can

that's the last comment I am going to make on this Boomer, it would have been much classier, and I could have given you a pass had you said you got carried away with the topic and erred...shifting the responsibility to me just doesn't do it

I'm not shifting the responsibility to you.. I'm just trying to point out the meaning clearly.

Porch Monkey is a term used to describe any race who sits on the porch and watches the neighbors. Lots of that in the deep south, with a case of Keystone beer and a joint.

Shiiiiit!! Drive through South Memphis.

More'n you ever will.

I sincerely doubt it..