Are you created in God's image?

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
You look in the sky while Jesus tells you to look within.

You misunderstand, FP. I don't look in the sky. The kingdom of God is a present, spiritual reality. Heaven is here, so I do not trouble about how to get there.

"Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”[c] (Luke 17:20-21 NIV)
c. Luke 17:21 Or is within you

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Man created god thus god is created in man's image. As man's image changes throughout the centuries god's image conforms with it. As human societies grow larger and more complex so to do the tenants of any particular faith

How is it then that most of the mainstream religions still deny women equality?

From what you say the Gods we are constantly creating, and I agree that that is how it works, are not conforming with our so called civilized society. Why are our men not civilized enough to insure equality for women?

Regards
DL

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
How is it then that most of the mainstream religions still deny women equality?
From what you say the Gods we are constantly creating, and I agree that that is how it works, are not conforming with our so called civilized society. Why are our men not civilized enough to insure equality for women?
Regards
DL

Equality is an inner estate, FP.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

You misunderstand, FP. I don't look in the sky. The kingdom of God is a present, spiritual reality. Heaven is here, so I do not trouble about how to get there.

"Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”[c] (Luke 17:20-21 NIV)
c. Luke 17:21 Or is within you

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

I think I understand and have been saying to some that if they cannot see God everywhere, then they will never find him anywhere.

The problem with calling what we have heaven, is that women do not get their share of the wonders here.

Oppression in heaven from men towards women. Who knew?

Regards
DL

Equality is an inner estate, FP.

Not if you are a woman making 30% less than a man for the same work.

Clichés are nice but are often just garbage or un-workable rhetoric.

Regards
DL

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
I think I understand and have been saying to some that if they cannot see God everywhere, then they will never find him anywhere. The problem with calling what we have heaven, is that women do not get their share of the wonders here. Oppression in heaven from men towards women. Who knew?
Regards
DL[/QUOTE]

I am a woman living on the earth at this time and I am neither wonder-deprived nor oppressed. It is impossible for men to enslave the soul.

Not if you are a woman making 30% less than a man for the same work. Clichés are nice but are often just garbage or un-workable rhetoric. Regards DL

If in my spirit, I am equal, FP, no employer can make me otherwise.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I think I understand and have been saying to some that if they cannot see God everywhere, then they will never find him anywhere. The problem with calling what we have heaven, is that women do not get their share of the wonders here. Oppression in heaven from men towards women. Who knew?
Regards
DL[/QUOTE]

I am a woman living on the earth at this time and I am neither wonder-deprived nor oppressed. It is impossible for men to enslave the soul.

If in my spirit, I am equal, FP, no employer can make me otherwise.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Good for you. Now think of your sisters, daughters and mothers who are oppressed.

Good morals are usually centered on others and not self-centered.

Regards
DL

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Good for you. Now think of your sisters, daughters and mothers who are oppressed. Good morals are usually centered on others and not self-centered. Regards DL

I am thinking about my sisters, daughters, mothers and other women who feel oppressed, FP. More than thinking, I am doing. I am here on this forum to present another perspective for women to consider. She who has ears, let her hear.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

I think I understand and have been saying to some that if they cannot see God everywhere, then they will never find him anywhere.

The problem with calling what we have heaven, is that women do not get their share of the wonders here.

Oppression in heaven from men towards women. Who knew?

Regards
DL

Not if you are a woman making 30% less than a man for the same work.

Clichés are nice but are often just garbage or un-workable rhetoric.

Regards
DL

fontfontfontFONTFONTWILDEBEESTfontfontfontFONTFONTwildebeestFONT!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Font you

Font off

Font alot of fonting going on.

Font this...

Women in religion