Calgary douchebags go off to fight with ISIS

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
If they make it home to Canada they should be stripped of citizenship and shipped off
to war crimes trials. In addition the people leave and head out to ISIS their families
should be required to report their departure and if its found they failed to do so they too
should be charged with failing to do so, stripped of citizenship and deported.
These people are either consorting with an enemy or in violation of every human standard
know to man we don't need them walking our streets

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
If they make it home to Canada they should be stripped of citizenship and shipped off
to war crimes trials. In addition the people leave and head out to ISIS their families
should be required to report their departure and if its found they failed to do so they too
These people are either consorting with an enemy or in violation of every human standard

Agree on their treatment. Disagree about family reporting. No guilt by association.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Questions:

1. What if Canadian citizenship is all they have, i.e., if they were born in Canada? To where do you deport them?

2. Do you have any evidence they have committed war crimes?

3. Would you do the same for families of Canadians who commit heinous offences? Like, um. . . oh, I don't know. . .Paul Bernardo?

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Questions:

1. What if Canadian citizenship is all they have, i.e., if they were born in Canada? To where do you deport them?

To the Islamic country they support...

If they are fighting and supporting ISIS then they are supporting a terrorists organization. Giving aid and support to a terrorist organization that believes in Genocide.

3. Would you do the same for families of Canadians who commit heinous offences? Like, um. . . oh, I don't know. . .Paul Bernardo?

Paul Bernardo should be hanged, but Canada 'unfortunately' does not have capital punishment.

My 2 cents.. I know it was directed to damngrumpy, but WTF.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
****!!! Here is his twitter account, and it is fukked!!!

Abu Ibrahim Canadi

Interesting map, different from what I have seen so far.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
To the Islamic country they support...
Al Qaeda and ISIS aren't countries.

If they are fighting and supporting ISIS then they are supporting a terrorists organization.
Which is not a war crime.

Giving aid and support to a terrorist organization that believes in Genocide.
Which is not a war crime.

Paul Bernardo should be hanged, but Canada 'unfortunately' does not have capital punishment.

My 2 cents.. I know it was directed to damngrumpy, but WTF.
That last one was also completely nonresponsive.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
According to whom?? You?? or Islamic State?

According to the laws of what makes a country. Stuff like recognition, which ISIS does not have from any country on the planet.

Providing material support for terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Providing material support for terrorism is a provision of the USA PATRIOT Act, codified at section 2339B, title 18 of the United States Code, which prohibits material support to groups designated as terrorists.
And you think that the fact that it's a U.S. felony makes it a war crime?

*snicker*

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Questions:

Technically they can get 14 years just for travelling with the intent to commit terrorism.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
nobody cares much about these punks...if they don't buy it via a good old fashioned droning, then sickle cell will stroke their punk asses out...they're not very important...now, the ongoing recruitment out of hubs like Calgary might be though.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
And you think that the fact that it's a U.S. felony makes it a war crime?

Well if you are living in the USA it makes against their laws and they have a right to strip you of citizenship or deport you, or lock you up and forget about you in places like Krome Service Processing Center, and forgotten about.. as thier are many inmates that fall into this category.. stateless or terrorists already in Krome.

Canada and the UK are playing catch up with the US as far as terrorism and individuals who support terrorism within their borders.

*snicker*

Whatever, whatever.

...and

Technically they can get 14 years just for travelling with the intent to commit terrorism.

Here is an Interesting video..

'I had a chance encounter with the Taliban' - YouTube

Former CANADIAN Jihadist Mubin Shaikh shares details of his radicalization and recruitment into a terror group

And ISIS doesn't want to condor the earth. At most, they want to turkey buzzard the earth.

Really?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5a60F8AgpI

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm perfectly OK with that. Though I'm not sure how it's relevant to my questions.

Well if you are living in the USA it makes against their laws and they have a right to strip you of citizenship or deport you, or lock you up and forget about you in places like Krome Service Processing Center, and forgotten about.. as thier are many inmates that fall into this category.. stateless or terrorists already in Krome.
Not true, but keep telling yourself that.

Yep, really. I'm pretty sure condors aren't on ISIS's agenda at all.