Is it egotistical to think that a God would die for you?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Why do you feel that this occurance is more important thatn the ethic of Christianity?

One of the Salient points of Islam is that Allah did not sactrifice Yeshua the Prophet, but lifted him into heaven , substituting a criminal in his place.

Islam.
Ah yes.
The Abrahamic cult that used sex as a tool to sell itself.
Strange to think of Jesus in heaven with his 70 virgins that he gets to deflower over and over again.
Yep. I will give Islam all the credit it deserves.

Do you really need an answer as to why it is better for sons to outlive fathers?

Are you a father?

Regards
DL

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Islam.
Ah yes.
The Abrahamic cult that used sex as a tool to sell itself.
Strange to think of Jesus in heaven with his 70 virgins that he gets to deflower over and over again.
Yep. I will give Islam all the credit it deserves.

Do you really need an answer as to why it is better for sons to outlive fathers?

Are you a father?

Regards
DL

since I'm not a Muslem, arguing for Islam woudl be rther- odd.............

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Indeed.

All the Abrahamic cults have a problem with their morality. Or lack of.

Regards
DL

That is why they are so much fun to belong to
since by yourargument 'No God exists', then the logical criteria for any widespread faith is the amount of immoral personal enjoyment one can derive by looting society at large, n'est pas?

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
since by yourargument 'No God exists', then the logical criteria for any widespread faith is the amount of immoral personal enjoyment one can derive by looting society at large, n'est pas?
Discussing ad nauzeum, in multiple forums, something you don't believe in, is at best.....somewhat stupid on his part......:roll:8O

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Discussing ad nauzeum, in multiple forums, something you don't believe in, is at best.....somewhat stupid on his part......:roll:8O

Good point.I am always amazed by the amount of one on one arguement time that Militant Athiests devote to debating 'non faith'. Where the logical pay off to them is zero at start, negative thereafter.8O

Given that Jim Jones & David Koresh got ' Coddled & Kootchied' every day, they would be better off using their siuperior intellect to whip up an out of the way, discreet Abramic cult.

right, Frenchie?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

I do not argue that ----- "No God exists.".

That is impossible to prove and I would not waste my time.

You have been looking at the Vatican's huge bank account I see.

Regards
DL

I am pleased that most moral people have more social conscience than you two.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us whoare moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt theirparent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us allinto laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead butnot the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs infantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4&feature=PlayList&p=5123864A5243470E&index=0&playnext=1

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI&feature=related

Jesus Camp 1of 9

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48b_1185215493

Death to Gays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Do you two recognize that word, duty?

Regards
DL

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
[QUOTE=French Patriot;1755531]I do not argue that ----- "No God exists.".

That is impossible to prove and I would not waste my time.

You have been looking at the Vatican's huge bank account I see.

Regards
DL

I am pleased that most moral people have more social conscience than you two.

Ahhh- so Frenchie, you are looking for someone to play
"ooowoooowooow! Guess what I beleive in?"

On line with you, - N'est pas"?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Some people just like to stand on a soapbox and blather away, thinking that the people standing in front of them actually..
listen to what they say.