Death knell for AGW

beaker

Electoral Member
Jun 11, 2012
thepeacecountry
Lots of death knells out there to frighten people like petros. One for global warming isn't going to ring out because of some minor politician like Harper counting on people being befuddled by bs. That won't stop the deniers from trying to derail Intelligent discussion with wholly unrelated nonsense. Since the world is generally a pretty great place to have those discussions and therefore worth minor aggravations you just have to exercise restraint patience and a sense of humour.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Lots of death knells out there to frighten people like petros. One for global warming isn't going to ring out because of some minor politician like Harper counting on people being befuddled by bs. .
Counting on people being befuddled is why the AGW scam is a such a success.

It worked on you. How much harder would it be to **** over somebody with 1/2 of a clue?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Fascinating. And I suppose you think the Czech prez is an expert on climate?

"Death knell for AGW". lmao Funny thing that the planet is paying no attention to death knells and people's opinions. Researchers keep coming up with data, some people pay attention to the data, some people ignore the data, and greedy people capitalize on the whole issue. Oh, and dumbass politicians bluster about it all.

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Shoulkd :lol::lol::lol:

Ya gotta slow down dem fat typin' fingers chum.

Anywho...
Weasel Zippers; Small Dead Animals! They have about the same credibility as Wattsupwiththat.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You going to argu all the strange wreather North America is experiencing is just a figment of their imagination ... come on.

Climate change is real. What's causing it really is the ultimate question.. sure man made pollution isn't helping, planetary evolution probably the main reason... whatever the reason we are all stuck on this space ship earth and if we don't smarten up as a species ... we may find ourselves on the endangered list..

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
You going to argu all the strange wreather North America is experiencing is just a figment of their imagination ... come on.

Climate change is real. What's causing it really is the ultimate question.. sure man made pollution isn't helping, planetary evolution probably the main reason... whatever the reason we are all stuck on the space ship earth and if we don't smarten up as a species ... we may gind ourselves on the endangered list..
Yeah and all the sh*t is caused by the all mighty dollar,and the wasteful society we live in,we talk about recycling reducing the amount of stuff thrown in the garbage,but somehow we end throwing more stuff in the trash.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Alberta once was under water.. we don't know have fast earth changes occur.

Ahhh... so I think you are supporting me without knowing it. Yes, Alberta was under water. When was that? Was it caused by humans? The Climate wil change. There is nothing we can do about it. There will be floods... there will be droughts.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yeah and all the sh*t is caused by the all mighty dollar,and the wasteful society we live in,we talk about recycling reducing the amount of stuff thrown in the garbage,but somehow we end throwing more stuff in the trash.

Did I say that.. no.

Research the term planetary evolution.. every plant in the solat system experiences changes.. some rapid, some over millions of years..

Being that modetn history has really only recorded events such as in the last 100 years.. I'm sure modern man will see and experience lots of changes..

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Ahhh... so I think you are supporting me without knowing it. Yes, Alberta was under water. When was that? Was it caused by humans? The Climate wil change. There is nothing we can do about it. There will be floods... there will be droughts.

Agreed ... now we understand each other.. however pollution in the atmosphere which effects our ozone also speeds up normal planetary evolution ... it certainly doesn't help it. Does it??

Droughts are not new.

Extreme droughts are.. then again maybe you find it exciting riding a camel through the Arizona desert... lol

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Agreed ... now we understand each other.. however pollution in the atmosphere which effects our ozone also speeds up normal planetary evolution ... it certainly doesn't help it. Does it??

Sigh. I guess we don't really understand each other.

Nevertheless... Alberta, as you say, was under water. Humans had nothing to do with it.

Extreme droughts are.. then again maybe you find it exciting riding a camel through the Arizona desert... lol

Extreme droughts are new? Maybe you should read up on the Sahara Desert then. What a drought they've been having for thousands of years.

Why would I find it exciting riding a camel through the Arizona desert? Where does that come from?

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
Sigh. I guess we don't really understand each other.

Nevertheless... Alberta, as you say, was under water. Humans had nothing to do with it.

Extreme droughts are new? Maybe you should read up on the Sahara Desert then. What a drought they've been having for thousands of years.

Why would I find it exciting riding a camel through the Arizona desert? Where does that come from?
From what i've heard a week ago,apparently the sahara was fertile at on time in the past,but the humans that lived there,damaged it with irrigation diverting the rivers screwing with nature,then POOF water gone.

if true,then we are repeating the mistakes of the past.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Somebody really needs to pull their head out if their ass.. many southern states are going through the worse drought in history.. that's not stable..
Wanna know why? Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO)

Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO)