Part Time Job - $22/hour

Allyson

Mar 13, 2012
Hello! I am looking for people to work Friday - Sunday (you will no be required to work each day) in a kitchen store in Edmonton, AB. You will be representing a coffee brand by demonstrating how the machines work to customers. I need professional and friendly people who preferably have a retail or sales background. This job pays $22/hour. Please email me your resume if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Hello! I am looking for people to work Friday - Sunday (you will no be required to work each day) in a kitchen store in Edmonton, AB. You will be representing a coffee brand by demonstrating how the machines work to customers. I need professional and friendly people who preferably have a retail or sales background. This job pays $22/hour. Please email me your resume if you are interested

I use Spam Arrest - Take Control of Your Inbox® and it deletes phishing emails like this..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing

Last edited by a moderator:

Allyson

Mar 13, 2012
[FONT=&quot]That is really too bad you think that this is a identity theft scam. It is a legitimate job. Don't be so paranoid and negative...people won't like you. Just trying out another avenue for job posting. [/FONT]

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
That is really too bad you think that this is a identity theft scam. It is a legitimate job. Don't be so paranoid and negative...people won't like you. Just trying out another avenue for job posting.

Post the details here in public and you may have some takers if it is real. lol.

Allyson

Mar 13, 2012
I had my email address and our company website in the post but they were deleted when I posted. I'm trying to delete it now because I need friendly people to work for us.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
This has nothing to do with people being rude. This has to do with it being against the TOS of the site. Out of curiosity, where is it that you are posting from? Is it Edmonton as well?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
This has nothing to do with people being rude. This has to do with it being against the TOS of the site. Out of curiosity, where is it that you are posting from? Is it Edmonton as well?

It makes you wonder who'd want to work for someone who doesn't take the time to read the rules. Wonder if they're up to speed on all the labour laws as well, lol.

You really seem to be generalizing a specific group (of individuals) today.

(& yes, that's me)

Some folks just love their stereotypes don't they? ;)

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
[FONT=&quot]That is really too bad you think that this is a identity theft scam. It is a legitimate job. Don't be so paranoid and negative...people won't like you. Just trying out another avenue for job posting. [/FONT]
Don't be so naive to think that identify theft isn't rampant through employment ads. Post the your name and company along with address (something verifiable by other means) if you want to be taken as something other than a scammer. Anyone legit would do so.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I had my email address and our company website in the post but they were deleted when I posted. I'm trying to delete it now because I need friendly people to work for us.

Taking a read through this: Terms of Service
couldn't hurt either, before you posted your "want ad" sort'a thing....and I'm
guessing you aren't in Calgary, and may never have even been to Calgary.
Just guessing....but how close am I?

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Taking a read through this: Terms of Service
couldn't hurt either, before you posted your "want ad" sort'a thing....and I'm
guessing you aren't in Calgary, and may never have even been to Calgary.
Just guessing....but how close am I?

yeah.. 3 offices Michigan, California and Illinois. But I guess you could see that from what I quoted.

Mod edits his post to remove the email, but forgot to edit mine in the quote.. must have been early morning. :roll:

...and for some reason I can't edit my own post to remove it.. ?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
yeah.. 3 offices Michigan, California and Illinois. But I guess you could see that from what I quoted.

Mod edits his post to remove the email, but forgot to edit mine in the quote.. must have been early morning. :roll:

...and for some reason I can't edit my own post to remove it.. ?

Easy enough to just Report it so we can fix it.;)

And that was the reason I asked where the OP was posting from. The IP Address lists it as originating from Michigan.