When will Ignatief stop playing games with us?

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
Why do you have such a hate-on for people with job security anyways?

Federal employee having a busy day.

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
So you are making a judgment because of where his feet are? There are some people whose brain is busy but maybe that is a foreign concept to you.

this guy's feet are on your momma's pension plan. and he ain't talking about how to help her.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I posted the photo, he is a Liberal

No he's not.

Republicans are liberals?....Reagan fell asleep a lot.....is he liberal as well?

GWB took more holidays than any other sitting president.....is he a liberal to?

Nice try Ray.

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
No he's not.

Republicans are liberals?....Reagan fell asleep a lot.....is he liberal as well?

GWB took more holidays than any other sitting president.....is he a liberal to?

Nice try Ray.

I posted the photo, so its my decision, stop being so effen miserable. this isn't your sandbox.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Good gosh, You don't have to be a Harper guy to find Iggy repugnant! But it doesn't hurt. LOL

I don't get it. What's so repugnant about Iggy?

I think he's overqualified for the job and would be better placed as a diplomat to the UN or something like that, but he's definitely on the top shelf along with Liz for education and knowledge, so... what's the problem?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

I think he's overqualified for the job and would be better placed as a diplomat to the UN or something like that, but he's definitely on the top shelf along with Liz for education and knowledge, so... what's the problem?

I don't know.

I'm finding the majority of complaints on Ignatieff seem to be more Ad hominem attacks rather than judgements of policy. It would be nice to see some conservatives critical of his fairly pro-war stance, but I guess that doesn't bother them much.

I dunno.. it's a bit retarded that there isn't much valid criticism, and yet it's just 'openly accepted' that he is not capable. Meanwhile, Harper gets quite a bit of valid criticism but that seems to be getting brushed under the rug if you look at the polls.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I don't know.

I'm finding the majority of complaints on Ignatieff seem to be more Ad hominem attacks rather than judgements of policy. It would be nice to see some conservatives critical of his fairly pro-war stance, but I guess that doesn't bother them much.

The cons are leaving that up to the right wing media to draw votes away from Iggy to Jack.

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
The cons are leaving that up to the right wing media to draw votes away from Iggy to Jack.

the approval rating for Iggy is so low, Jack could do better by drawing votes away from the green party

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

Optics is a big part of his problem, he comes across a smug, elitist jerk who parachuted into Canada in order to be crowned the emperor.