1 I on

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Good advice Mr G Fish. Damn the torpedoes.

This "goin out with a Bang" thing has gotta stop..Perhaps 1 day Big Gov/ Big Biz will listen to "the people" and Lead on Our Behalf

The only thing I question about this , J Stacks guy Is ..He apparently had a lot of problems ( like many) yet still had a plane ...Wish I could afford to fly ..

I Can't wait until humans evolve wings..;)..Until then I guess I'll Keep on collecting Air miles ..Or more realistically .. Try to get enough money for a new pair of shoes..So I can enjoy the long Walk Downtown..8O

Over and out there..

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
I Can't wait until humans evolve wings..;)..Until then I guess I'll Keep on collecting Air miles ..Or more realistically .. Try to get enough money for a new pair of shoes..So I can enjoy the long Walk Downtown..

In addition ....8O:p

Man! ...These Damned cheap Workboots are given me Blisters...Gotta get me some Dr.Souls or something ...Then I can work on gettin the Boss/ Monkey off my back and the Giant /Devil off my shoulder....Until then I'll keep takin one painful step at a time...Always trying to Move Positivily Forward..;-)

Now to rest on a postive (Foot ) note ...8O:p

"It's always good to look ahead especially when your walking " anonymous.....

Keep your Head up High, Feet Solid on the ground.

Never forget where you came from , or where you are now... and always be sure to look cautiously yet move confidently ahead, as you reach for the stars...

:lol: ...Ok ...Ok .I know ...Enough 4 now ..(But I have a million of em' .Helps pass the time during my long walks.....:) )..

and most of all ...!

Have a Good weekend...!:lol:

L8R

Over and out there from here ...

Peace...

Last edited:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Joe Depinto: 7-11 CEO Undercover Boss | NowPublic News Coverage - notta bad idea at all ..Rewarding the good for a job well done makes good business sense..Wonder What happens to the rest?..They become Temp Workers I imagine...Watch out for Bosses , undercover..:) Ultimatley I think it's a good show..Worth watching ..

CNN.com - Somethin to keep an eye on ...We all know gov is broken ...Let's find solutions on how to fix it.. My recommendation is Green/Clean Tech ...But of course..;-):smile:

YouTube - Cyber Attack Simulation From CNN (GNN) And Federal Government - Gnn Simulated cyber attack ..A little artificial /B rated ..(Thankfully) ..However the Risks of a Large Scale Cyber Attack is becoming more possible with every upgrade...

We are becoming increasingly dependent on our technology. So tests and programs such as the thread above are necessary and something all should consider/watch/learn from, and work to prevent .

Don't leave it all up to Big Gov/Big Biz to secure your internet ...Take steps to protect your own identity , back up your important files somewhere safe...Always have a Plan "B"

Last edited:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
1 I On Education

To the Education minister and Canadian Library Association ..

I and many other concerned parents have an issue I thought was important to share with you and your office...

It has to do with the unjustifiable late fees chareged to children at public libraries...

I feel charging children late fees is shameful and this practice should be eliminated immediately for 1 simple reason .....
Kids have no jobs...

They aren't charged late fees at school for late returns, why at public libraries?..Perhaps a better disciplinary action for late returns should be the loss of library previledges for the ammount of time the book was late...

The practice of charging late fees to children is nothing more than a ridiculous cash grab ..It is counter productive in it's action and does not assist our children in their learning or education... in any form....

Thank you for your time ...

A concerned parent ...

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Some fun ...1 I On Dinosaurs....

Dinosaur News : Discovery News

How were the creatures that lived immediately after the meteor dinosaur extinction affected by climate changes..?

Is there a common trait amongst all meteor survivers that can still be traced in their genes today ?...A special trait, ability all evolved with /still share today ?

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
1 I On - The Paralympics

Paralympic Games : Vancouver 2010 Winter Paralympics

Paralympics | Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games | CTV Olympics

Vancouver Now - March 12th to 21st

World, thank you for comin' ..Hope you enjoy your stay ..Have a good time while your here.....
But ....(;-):lol:)...Go Canada Go !..Live for the moment ..Bring home a momento ..Hopefully a Gold , Silver or Bronze..Some good times with some Historic memories will be accepted too ;) :) ..

Man , those sleddin' devices / Contraptions are so cool ! ..

Oh I know ..How about a contraption that lets you bike in the winter.?.Have some fun on the bike trails all year round..Preferably using as little effort as possible ..:)

I'm drawin' up some schematics now..Only problem I'm havin' , Is figurin' out how to stop it .. .. :)

Last edited:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Millionaires who gave it all away - Millionaires who gave it all away ...

1 I on top philanthropists ...

http://www.businessweek.com/pdfs/2004/0448_philan.pdf - 50 top philanthropists - Couple of my favs are Bill Gates ,Richard Branson , G&B Moore, Warren Buffet, Oprah Winfrey ..etc.... but there are so many, too many to name ...It is good to give back to the good...To those who need more than 1self...

-------------------------------------------------

Liberal pushes charity transparency bill - The Globe and Mail - Charity transparency bill ...

What we need to do is cut out all the beaurcratic abuse in the social/public service sector. ( If 1 person in need of assistance were to get ..oh ..say $700 a month for rent and food , There would still be millions unaccounted for...Caught up in the system ..Going who knows where ..Resume writing/re-writing courses and seminars ?.. ) ...Not even going to start with the needs of others in 2nd/ 3rd world countries ...Accountability and transparency is always the issue..

More needs to go to help ppl in need...Please don't stop giving ...Every dollar helps ...( This is not a public service annoucement ...)...

Thanks goes to those who think positively of others..Ppl other than themselves / who give to others in good purpose/ well meaning .. without expecting anything in return ...You make all the difference .You give hope.. save faith .. ;) :)..

Peace...

-----------------------------------------------------

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
1 I On - Earth Science /Geo Science/ Over turning Circulation ...Solar prominence..Magnetic pole reversal .Hmmm, some very interesting stuff..

Over turning circulation / Thermohaline Ocean Circulation

Thermohaline Ocean Circulation

NASA Study Finds Atlantic 'Conveyor Belt' Not Slowing

Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation (MOC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLAR FILAMENTS AND PROMINENCES?

WHAT ARE SOLAR FILAMENTS AND PROMINENCES?

Sun Erupts: Epic Blast Seen by NASA Solar Observatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Earth Magnetic Field Reversal

When North Becomes South: New Clues to Earth's Magnetic Flip-Flops

EARTH CHANGES: Magnetic Field Reversal

Why Does Earth's Magnetic Field Flip?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something extra ...

http://www.gac.ca/PopularGeoscience/factsheets/Energy_e_4.pdf

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
1 I On - Gulf Oil Spill ...Supiciously, Hopefully..

Why not Use a Spiral cork screw N Cap it ...?

Oil cleanup plan the real catastrophe | Lisa Van Dusen | Columnists | Comment | Toronto Sun -Lisa VanDusen - " BP could look beyond petroleum again and lead the industry now in cleanup research, both for re-rebranding and for the people who live on and off of the water, and whose lives may soon be about nothing but oil. "

Well Put Lisa - Time for ol' oil to find new innovative/High Tech ways to prevent Oil spills ,and Clean them up quickly when these unacceptable spills occur.. Or Even better, time to move to new alternatives to oil ..

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/92077-peak-oil-here.html

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
1 I on - Haiti - Revisited

canadaeast.com - AP Interview: Bill Clinton frustrated by slow donors, but hopeful for Haiti's recovery | Jonathan M. Katz, The Associated Press - Breaking News, New Brunswick, Canada - Bill Clinto Reminds us..

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/89670-haiti-where-s-money-going.html - Haiti ..Where is the Money Going?

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/09/video-haiti-revisited/ - Ac360 Revisits Haiti

Let's not forget to keep an eye on this and other relief efforts ..Watch the money trail doesn't lead into the Wrong pockets..