Demolition Experts Debunk 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Wonderful

Terrific

I read every word..........most were points brought up before, but very well presented by a source that defies challenge by the sane.....

Expect MANY challenges by conspiracy theorists.......

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Genuine TINFOIL

12 pages, no links, no names, written in crayon, simple to follow, for the simple.

DB.....

Stub out the joint, and try to focus.....

These guys ARE the experts, and the source. Are they supposed to footnote themselves? A liitle redundant, don't you think?

If you doubt them, put in the time to research who, and what they are.

Im sorry the foundation of your paranoid belief structure has just been blasted into oblivion.........but I doubt you'll deal with it realistically anyway.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
DB.....

These guys ARE the experts, and the source. Are they supposed to footnote themselves? A liitle redundant, don't you think?

Im sorry the foundation of your paranoid belief structure has just been blasted into oblivion.........but I doubt you'll deal with it realistically anyway.

Experts eh. How much do experts cost cost these days? "What the market will bear", same as always Colpy. The 9/11 commissions final report ran to ten thousand pages. This latest little wiper runs to twelve. It changes nothing. Watch the market, it's wonderful to behold, The Last Days of The American part of the Empire. The expendable nation.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Experts eh. How much do experts cost cost these days? "What the market will bear", same as always Colpy. The 9/11 commissions final report ran to ten thousand pages. This latest little wiper runs to twelve. It changes nothing. Watch the market, it's wonderful to behold, The Last Days of The American part of the Empire. The expendable nation.

Rerports of the death of America have been greatly exaggerated.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

See, I too can be incoherent.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

It's hard to examine beyond that which one has given him/herself to understand. That's why tinfoil at both ends of the spectrum is so difficult to melt. No whitewash ... just the facts. Thanks Toro....

Woof!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Oh ya. Well what about this?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I don't support any conspiracy theory simply because of the large numbers of people who would have had to be involved. By now at least half of them would have sold their stories to CNN and published reams of books on the subject.
The assassination of JFK better lent itself to conspiracy theories because fewer people were involved. The other thing the JFK assassination had was the suspicious deaths of quite a large number of people who were in some way connected with the event, which provided fodder for those pushing conspiracy theories. Jack Ruby conveniently caught cancer and died before enlightening all of us on what really happened.

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
DB.....

Ok, I like what both you and DB post, and I gotta say Colpy - that is one funny response. I can hear the patient resignation in your sigh as you wrote that.

Pangloss

postscript to DB: Dude, really, put down the joint. I mean, I love you and everything, but this conspiracy stuff is a little silly. . .

-p

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Ok, I like what both you and DB post, and I gotta say Colpy - that is one funny response. I can hear the patient resignation in your sigh as you wrote that.

Pangloss

postscript to DB: Dude, really, put down the joint. I mean, I love you and everything, but this conspiracy stuff is a little silly. . .

-p

You got a strangly developed sense of humour Pangloss, Colpy is funny, but not overtly so. What conspiracy stuff are you talking about? The conspiracy to phuck up the American economy? Or was that the Islamic Fascist Supernauts as well? I'll say it again, conspiracy is not a theory, conspiracy abounds, it runs the world in fact.

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Why yes indeed, that grotesque lumpy thing on a leash is my sense of humour; thank you for noticing.

As far as conspiracies ruling the world; nah, I don't buy it. There are predispositions within systems, but that does not a conspiracy make.

Take corporations, for example: Ben Franklin warned that without a "term limit" for corporations, their very immortality would make them an unstoppable force, that monopolies would form and that investors, countries and consumers would all suffer.

Predisposition, not conspiracy.

Pangloss