Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Video's

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/shaped_charges.wmv

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/thermite_charges.wmv

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtcshake3.wmv

Images

:rolleyes: now we understand why us governement was so in hurry to selll the debris to china, which was by the way a violation of international laws.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Another steaming turd would be more appropriate title

Proves nothing. How do you suppose the clean up crews broke up the bigger pieces of debris to get them carried off? I suppose they could have used a moonbat's thick cranium to break the beams up into manageable chunks...

And these pieces appear to be stuck firmly in the ground..I thought the towers came down from top to bottom...or was that just another magic trick Bush pulled off?

What a joke.

Last edited:

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
I always love these conspiracies.... always carried out with perfection by the same people who take 2 weeks to get a letter across the street or mail cheques to dead people....we could only hope for such detailed operations that go like clockwork...

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I banged my head on the keyboard so hard I now have the F keys imbeded into my forhead, I guess I won't have to wear a costume now. A keyboard for a forhead and an eye patch, sorta Captain Hook meets Microsoft.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
LOL Jim you described yourself so well I have a clear mental image. I am out of tin foil, so I have a turkey roaster on my head a keyboard imbeded into my forhead and a black eye patch on. Oh and denim coveralls and a white T-shirt on and I'm sitting on a bucket filled with pumpkin guts.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
One more question for the conspiracy lovers...

Why didn't George W Bush just fake the discovery of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? This to me seems it would be much easier(logistically) to pull off, and wouldn't ruin acres of prime Manhattan real estate? And the true beauty of it is that it would be just as hard to prove as the theory that the Bush admin was responsible for the WTC.

And don't give me that crap about him not being smart enought to do it...I mean you've already labeled him as the most deviously intelligent man on the planet in history by being able to pull off the WTC destruction...:D

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
so I have a turkey roaster on my head a keyboard imbeded into my forhead and a black eye patch on. Oh and denim coveralls and a white T-shirt on and I'm sitting on a bucket filled with pumpkin guts.
-----------------------------Sassylassie------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrrrrrgh me lady, you be bold and wild. I picture thee with flaming streaming hair in the wild north
wind shaking off all that encumbers thy bodice.

But me tin foil hat and antenna is picking up some interference. A mighty fog perches on me cranium.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Proves nothing. How do you suppose the clean up crews broke up the bigger pieces of debris to get them carried off? I suppose they could have used a moonbat's thick cranium to break the beams up into manageable chunks...

And these pieces appear to be stuck firmly in the ground..I thought the towers came down from top to bottom...or was that just another magic trick Bush pulled off?

Exactly what I was going to write..........dead on. Logic 7 et al just can't seem to comprehend that the way the towers came down was NOT the way anyone does a demolition.........nor that it would take hundreds if not thousands of conspirators to set the place up etc, and they would all have to be willing to murder thousands of innocent citizens, and all be able to keep it secret.........not to mention the folks who flew the planes into the building.

The idea that this was a conspiracy of GW, the CIA and/or Mossad is just SOOOOO out there.

Why didn't George W Bush just fake the discovery of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? This to me seems it would be much easier(logistically) to pull off, and wouldn't ruin acres of prime Manhattan real estate? And the true beauty of it is that it would be just as hard to prove as the theory that the Bush admin was responsible for the WTC.

And don't give me that crap about him not being smart enought to do it...I mean you've already labeled him as the most deviously intelligent man on the planet in history by being able to pull off the WTC destruction...:D

Also a very good post. The gloss is off Mr. Bush for me because of his unconstitutional domestic anti-terror policies, but at the same time, I don't see him as sitting at the right hand of Satan. I think he is a true believer, unwilling to manipulate the finding of WMD (which the majority of gov'ts THOUGHT were there) in Iraq.

Of course, that may even be more scary.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Here!

This is for you guys to use tonight while Halloween and other wierdness abounds! It's fun and it includes all the usual victims..Logic7 you can substitute Quebec for the Fwench in the victims drop-down menu.

George W Bush Conspiracy Theory Generator

Here's mine...

George W. Bush had Michael Jackson arrested so that The Jews, big corporations, oil companies, Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, white men, SUV owners, the Christian Coalition, and gun owners could oppress Muslims.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I know nothing about engineering and cannot answer for the issue of demolition as opposed to an untouched building miraculously pancaking into oblivion. All I say is, keep an open mind as the Pentagon Papers proved unequivocally that the USA government is willing to kill anybody if it will serve its selfish interests.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
I know nothing about engineering and cannot answer for the issue of demolition as opposed to an untouched building miraculously pancaking into oblivion. All I say is, keep an open mind as the Pentagon Papers proved unequivocally that the USA government is willing to kill anybody if it will serve its selfish interests.

You are the toughest person on the planet if getting hit with multi-ton aircraft travelling at hundreds of miles per hour counts as "untouched" in your book.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

Why didn't George W Bush just fake the discovery of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

They tried , but with no success.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BASRA -– Fifty days after the first reports that the U.S. forces were unloading weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in southern Iraq, new reports about the movement of these weapons have been disclosed. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sources in Iraq speculate that occupation forces are using the recent unrest in Iraq to divert attention from their surreptitious shipments of WMD into the country. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An Iraqi source close to the Basra Governor’s Office told the MNA that new information shows that a large part of the WMD, which was secretly brought to southern and western Iraq over the past month, are in containers falsely labeled as containers of the Maeresk shipping company and some consignments bearing the labels of organizations such as the Red Cross or the USAID in order to disguise them as relief shipments. [/FONT]
[SIZE=-2][/SIZE]

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0413-02.htm

This to me seems it would be much easier(logistically) to pull off, and wouldn't ruin acres of prime Manhattan real estate? And the true beauty of it is that it would be just as hard to prove as the theory that the Bush admin was responsible for the WTC.

The inside job wasnt that brilliant, only 16% of americans belive the officials story today.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]

Exactly what I was going to write..........dead on. Logic 7 et al just can't seem to comprehend that the way the towers came down was NOT the way anyone does a demolition.........nor that it would take hundreds if not thousands of conspirators to set the place up etc, and they would all have to be willing to murder thousands of innocent citizens, and all be able to keep it secret.........not to mention the folks who flew the planes into the building.

The idea that this was a conspiracy of GW, the CIA and/or Mossad is just SOOOOO out there.

[/FONT]

It is exactly the way demolition works, building 7 fell faster than free fall speed, just impossible withouth explosives charges put at the right place, nice try.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Are you an engineer? How long precisely did it take to fall? In order for the entire building to fall faster than freefall speed, the explosives would need to act from the top of the building down, thats the only way you can increase the forces in the downward direction. Otherwise, to fall faster than freefall speed is impossible. You could plant charges inside the building blasting downward, but that won't increase the speed the roof falls by, which would be at most 9.81 m/second/second.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I can't even believe this thread is still going. Anyone hear about the carbeurator that gets 300 miles to a gallon of fuel....

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Are you an engineer? How long precisely did it take to fall? In order for the entire building to fall faster than freefall speed, the explosives would need to act from the top of the building down, thats the only way you can increase the forces in the downward direction. Otherwise, to fall faster than freefall speed is impossible. You could plant charges inside the building blasting downward, but that won't increase the speed the roof falls by, which would be at most 9.81 m/second/second.

6.5 seconds it took to fell, when free fall speed would have taken 7.0 sec approximatly. building 7 here, not wtc 1 and 2, just to clarified.