Another smoking gun of controlled demolition

gc

Electoral Member
May 9, 2006
6.5 seconds it took to fell, when free fall speed would have taken 7.0 sec approximatly. building 7 here, not wtc 1 and 2, just to clarified.

Quicker than free-fall? Or do you have that backwards?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
You can't increase the speed an object drops by unless there is another force acting from above downwards.That time must be incorrect. I doubt very much that someone was standing there with a stop watch.

I never said I hate anything or anybody, I rarely use strong words like that.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I think Toro and ITN and Johnny were behind the non-Air Craft that hit the Twin Towers. Yes that it's alright, I don't know what their motivation was but I'll give it some thought and I'll get back to this topic when hell freezes over, watch the weather channel Logic and when hell freezes over I'll know why they did it. Oh Curio was the mastermind-really, damn that blonde is smart and diabolical. Since she never wonders into these thread she'll never know that I'm blaming her. Damn hows that for a conspiracy, blame the innocent and because they don't wonder into where the conspirators go there is never a satisfactory rebutall. Brilliant Sassy. Tin Foil I need more Tin Foil, this turkey roaster is starting to make me look stupid. Who am I kidding, I do look stupid.

QuestionEverything

Nominee Member
Nov 1, 2006
look up Valerie Plame and Brewster Jennings & Associates

One more question for the conspiracy lovers...

Why didn't George W Bush just fake the discovery of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? This to me seems it would be much easier(logistically) to pull off, and wouldn't ruin acres of prime Manhattan real estate? And the true beauty of it is that it would be just as hard to prove as the theory that the Bush admin was responsible for the WTC.

And don't give me that crap about him not being smart enought to do it...I mean you've already labeled him as the most deviously intelligent man on the planet in history by being able to pull off the WTC destruction...:D

Apparently, the neo-cons did have a plan for planting WMD's and having them found.....hallelujah....praise the lord.....but, Valerie Plame (outted by neo-twit Robert Novak), while with Brewster Jennings & Associates, uncovered these WMD's, and the whole charade promptly fell apart. Hence, Ms. Plame's outting. It wasn't just for her husband's (former Ambassador Wilson) expose of the the fraudulent Niger uranium document.

As for Bush, he is just a figure head....a bobble-head.....inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. To think the president of the u.s is actually the real power behind anything is almost the height of naivete.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
You can't increase the speed an object drops by unless there is another force acting from above downwards.That time must be incorrect. I doubt very much that someone was standing there with a stop watch.

I never said I hate anything or anybody, I rarely use strong words like that.

here you go.

""Jones - who has agreed to retire from BYU at the end of 2006 - said in an interview that his first doubts emerged when he saw a video of the collapse of World Trade Center 7, the 47- story office building that collapsed seven hours after the twin towers.
The collapse took just 6.5 seconds, only a half-second more than the free-fall time a ball bearing would take when dropped from that height. That simply couldn't take account of the normal resistance of steel columns and concrete that should have slowed the collapse by at least a few seconds, he said, but it did fit the model of a controlled demolition."""

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_4572518?source=email

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
None of you moonbats wanted to use the conspiracy theory creator? I thought it had all the usual suspects in it. Was someone left out?...lemme see...

White men...check
Republicans...check
Christians...check
Abortion clinic bombers...oops!
Voting machine tamperers...ooops!
Lee Harvey Oswalds partners...oops!

Left them out! Was anyone looking for those?

I wish I could come up with a conspiracy that the liberals planned all this. But the inherent idiocy that come along with a liberal automatically cancels out the possibility of them being able to successfully dress themselves in the morning, much less plan something like 9/11

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I don't really know how to put this into simpler terms. A ball bearing on the roof of that building, once there is no normal force underneath it, ie. the building collapses for whatever reason, will fall at a maximum rate of increasing speed, because gravity is the only force pulling it down. To increase the speed you need to a) have another force pushing it down, or b) another force pulling it down, besides that of gravity. A demolition which knocks out the columns will not generate more force in the direction of the falling ball bearing, or in this case the roof top.

The time of 6.5 seconds just can't work without another force.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Yes it is. In fact the rate of speed at which an object will fall involves other factors too. For instance, when an object falls, it will continue to increase in speed until it reaches the "terminal velocity". This is the point where air resistance is equal to the force of gravity, and the object will no longer increase the rate at which it is dropping.

The twinky package would fall at a slower speed than a ball bearing, which has less air resistance.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
tonington

As I know the Twinkie is "stale" - if I wait say another month and it became "staler" would that have an adverse affect or none at all?

Wow I have some great responses now to my friends who keep telling me about the Twinkie - so I leave it there to see how many observe it. I have one friend who may end up eating it no matter how long it has lodged there.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Is out of the package?

Hahaha, thats funny. I have some friends who would eat it too.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Tonington

Haha....they are out there those munchkins who have steel stomachs!

The one guy I am talking about we call "Pigpen"...he eats everything - even stuff people can't finish like a piece of Pizza with one bite out of it.... like a human vacuum cleaner.... and he is skinny!

I can hardly wait to try my newfound learning on those who know I could never learn that stuff on my own!!
Thanks!

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
When I was in my bachelor of arts, one day in the caffeteria we paid one guy 5 dollars to drink a mixture of all the left over beverages and food. He couldn't finish, which was part of the conditions for the 5 dollars, but I felt bad enough and paid him the 5 dollars.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Logic 7....Where are you?

I noticed you failed to address the following, originally posted by SassyLassie......one wonders WHY?

You Are In: USINFO > Products > News From Washington

29 September 2006
The Top September 11 Conspiracy Theories

Numerous unfounded conspiracy theories about the September 11 attacks continue to circulate, especially on the Internet. Some of the most prevalent myths are:
1) The World Trade Center (WTC) twin towers were destroyed by controlled demolitions.
This is how the collapses may have appeared to non-experts, but demolition experts point out many differences:
  • Demolition professionals always blow the bottom floors of a structure first, but the WTC tower collapses began at the upper levels, where the planes hit the buildings.
  • Non-experts claim that debris seen blowing out of windows was evidence of explosive charges, but experts identify this as air and light office contents (paper, pulverized concrete, etc.) being forced out of windows as floors collapsed on each other.
  • Demolition firms had very sensitive seismographs operating at other sites in Manhattan on September 11. None recorded any explosions during the tower collapses.
  • Clean-up crews found none of the telltale signs of controlled demolitions that would have existed if explosive charges had been used.
  • Cutting away walls, insulation, plumbing, and electrical conduits to place numerous charges on the towers’ structural columns in advance would not have gone unnoticed.
  • For more information, see ImplosionWorld’s article on the WTC collapses and Popular Mechanics, parts 4 and 5.
2) No plane hit the Pentagon on September 11. Instead, it was a missile fired by elements “from inside the American state apparatus.”
Conspiracy theorists making this claim ignore several facts:
  • The remains of the bodies of the crew and passengers of American Airlines flight 77 were found at the Pentagon crash site, and positively identified by DNA.
  • The flight’s black box was also recovered at the site.
  • Numerous eyewitnesses saw the plane strike the Pentagon. Some saw passengers through the plane’s windows. Missiles don’t have windows or carry passengers.
  • Numerous photographs show airplane debris at the crash site, as was also witnessed by survivors and rescue personnel. See sections 4:57 to 6:00 of the “911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77” video for pictures of airliner debris.
  • For more information, see “Did a Plane Hit the Pentagon?” and Popular Mechanics, part 6.
3) The planes that hit the World Trade Center towers were remotely controlled.
  • Boeing, which manufactured the planes that struck the towers, stated that all its commercial jet transports are configured so that they cannot be controlled from anywhere except the flight deck of the aircraft.
  • Passengers onboard the flights made several phone calls. All reported that hijackers had commandeered the planes.
  • For more information, see “Did a Plane Hit the Pentagon?”
4) United Airlines flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania, was shot down by a missile.
  • The cockpit voice recorder of this flight was recovered and showed that the passenger revolt caused the hijackers to deliberately crash the plane. The hijackers controlled the plane until its impact. See full transcript.
  • The U.S. military did not learn that flight 93 had been hijacked until four minutes after it crashed, as recently released tapes demonstrate.
  • The military never gave interceptor pilots authorization to shoot down United flight 93. See article on tapes.
  • Listen to the 45-second message left by flight attendant CeeCee Lyles on her home answering machine. Click on the “Lyles” file or the phone icon in the bottom left corner of the flight 93 page.
  • For more information, see The 9/11 Commission Report chapter 1, “We Have Some Planes,”pages 13-14.
5) World Trade Center building 7 was destroyed by a controlled demolition.
  • This allegation was fueled by a comment by the WTC owner that, after WTC 7 was judged to be unstable, he recommended pulling a group of firefighters out of the building, using the phrase “pull it” in reference to the contingent of firefighters. For more details, see 9/11 Revealed?
  • Conspiracy theorists have interpreted the “pull it” remark as slang for demolishing the building with explosives. But demolition experts say “pulling” a building means attaching long cables to a weakened structure and literally pulling it down with bulldozers and other powerful machinery – not using explosives.
  • Seismographs recorded no telltale spikes or anomalies that would have indicated the use of explosives.
  • For more information, see ImplosionWorld article and Popular Mechanics, part 5.
6) Insider trading in the stocks of United Airlines and American Airlines just before September 11 is evidence of advance knowledge of the plot.
  • The 9/11 Commission investigated this issue in detail, concluding, “Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation.”
  • For example, it stated, “much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American [Airlines stock] on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades.”
  • For other examples, see The 9/11 Commission Report, “Notes” section, page 499, footnote 130.
7) Four thousand Jews failed to show up for work at the World Trade Center on September 11.
  • It appears from media reports that some 10-15% of WTC victims were Jewish, indicating there were no mass absences.
  • The “4,000” figure apparently came from an early statement by the Israeli Foreign Ministry that some “4,000 Israelis” were believed to be in the New York and Washington areas, where the attacks occurred. This figure was apparently seized upon by conspiracy theorists, in an attempt to bolster the false rumor.
  • For more information, see “The 4,000 Jews Rumor.”
8) Al Qaida is not responsible for the September 11 attacks.
  • Al Qaida leaders, including Osama bin Laden, have repeatedly confirmed that they planned and carried out the September 11 attacks.
  • In an audiotape released on May 23, 2006, bin Laden stated, “I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers … with those raids ….”
  • In a November 2001 tape, bin Laden said, “We calculated in advance the number of casualties … who would be killed …. I was the most optimistic of them all. … Due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only.”
  • For more information, see “Al Qaeda and September 11th.”

Will you run away again?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
When I was in my bachelor of arts, one day in the caffeteria we paid one guy 5 dollars to drink a mixture of all the left over beverages and food. He couldn't finish, which was part of the conditions for the 5 dollars, but I felt bad enough and paid him the 5 dollars.

Aw you're a softie!!!

That was a nice gesture tho.... I wonder if Pigpen has a brother? lol

QuestionEverything

Nominee Member
Nov 1, 2006
I noticed you failed to address the following, originally posted by SassyLassie......one wonders WHY?

1) The World Trade Center (WTC) twin towers were destroyed by controlled demolitions.
This is how the collapses may have appeared to non-experts, but demolition experts point out many differences:
  • Demolition professionals always blow the bottom floors of a structure first, but the WTC tower collapses began at the upper levels, where the planes hit the buildings.
  • Non-experts claim that debris seen blowing out of windows was evidence of explosive charges, but experts identify this as air and light office contents (paper, pulverized concrete, etc.) being forced out of windows as floors collapsed on each other.
  • Demolition firms had very sensitive seismographs operating at other sites in Manhattan on September 11. None recorded any explosions during the tower collapses.
  • Clean-up crews found none of the telltale signs of controlled demolitions that would have existed if explosive charges had been used.
  • Cutting away walls, insulation, plumbing, and electrical conduits to place numerous charges on the towers’ structural columns in advance would not have gone unnoticed.
  • For more information, see ImplosionWorld’s article on the WTC collapses and Popular Mechanics, parts 4 and 5.
2) No plane hit the Pentagon on September 11. Instead, it was a missile fired by elements “from inside the American state apparatus.”
Conspiracy theorists making this claim ignore several facts:
  • The remains of the bodies of the crew and passengers of American Airlines flight 77 were found at the Pentagon crash site, and positively identified by DNA.
  • The flight’s black box was also recovered at the site.
  • Numerous eyewitnesses saw the plane strike the Pentagon. Some saw passengers through the plane’s windows. Missiles don’t have windows or carry passengers.
  • Numerous photographs show airplane debris at the crash site, as was also witnessed by survivors and rescue personnel. See sections 4:57 to 6:00 of the “911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77” video for pictures of airliner debris.
  • For more information, see “Did a Plane Hit the Pentagon?” and Popular Mechanics, part 6.
3) The planes that hit the World Trade Center towers were remotely controlled.
  • Boeing, which manufactured the planes that struck the towers, stated that all its commercial jet transports are configured so that they cannot be controlled from anywhere except the flight deck of the aircraft.
  • Passengers onboard the flights made several phone calls. All reported that hijackers had commandeered the planes.
  • For more information, see “Did a Plane Hit the Pentagon?”
4) United Airlines flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania, was shot down by a missile.
  • The cockpit voice recorder of this flight was recovered and showed that the passenger revolt caused the hijackers to deliberately crash the plane. The hijackers controlled the plane until its impact. See full transcript.
  • The U.S. military did not learn that flight 93 had been hijacked until four minutes after it crashed, as recently released tapes demonstrate.
  • The military never gave interceptor pilots authorization to shoot down United flight 93. See article on tapes.
  • Listen to the 45-second message left by flight attendant CeeCee Lyles on her home answering machine. Click on the “Lyles” file or the phone icon in the bottom left corner of the flight 93 page.
  • For more information, see The 9/11 Commission Report chapter 1, “We Have Some Planes,”pages 13-14.
5) World Trade Center building 7 was destroyed by a controlled demolition.
  • This allegation was fueled by a comment by the WTC owner that, after WTC 7 was judged to be unstable, he recommended pulling a group of firefighters out of the building, using the phrase “pull it” in reference to the contingent of firefighters. For more details, see 9/11 Revealed?
  • Conspiracy theorists have interpreted the “pull it” remark as slang for demolishing the building with explosives. But demolition experts say “pulling” a building means attaching long cables to a weakened structure and literally pulling it down with bulldozers and other powerful machinery – not using explosives.
  • Seismographs recorded no telltale spikes or anomalies that would have indicated the use of explosives.
  • For more information, see ImplosionWorld article and Popular Mechanics, part 5.
6) Insider trading in the stocks of United Airlines and American Airlines just before September 11 is evidence of advance knowledge of the plot.
  • The 9/11 Commission investigated this issue in detail, concluding, “Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation.”
  • For example, it stated, “much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American [Airlines stock] on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades.”
  • For other examples, see The 9/11 Commission Report, “Notes” section, page 499, footnote 130.
7) Four thousand Jews failed to show up for work at the World Trade Center on September 11.
  • It appears from media reports that some 10-15% of WTC victims were Jewish, indicating there were no mass absences.
  • The “4,000” figure apparently came from an early statement by the Israeli Foreign Ministry that some “4,000 Israelis” were believed to be in the New York and Washington areas, where the attacks occurred. This figure was apparently seized upon by conspiracy theorists, in an attempt to bolster the false rumor.
  • For more information, see “The 4,000 Jews Rumor.”
8) Al Qaida is not responsible for the September 11 attacks.
  • Al Qaida leaders, including Osama bin Laden, have repeatedly confirmed that they planned and carried out the September 11 attacks.
  • In an audiotape released on May 23, 2006, bin Laden stated, “I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers … with those raids ….”
  • In a November 2001 tape, bin Laden said, “We calculated in advance the number of casualties … who would be killed …. I was the most optimistic of them all. … Due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only.”
  • For more information, see “Al Qaeda and September 11th.”
Will you run away again?

Oh my, where to start. You spout so much of the gibberish foisted upon you and you fellow gullible brethren.

Let's look at these point-by-point:

Point 1 - the obvious demolition of 3 WTC buildings.

Silverstein admitted Bldng 7 was "pulled"....a demolition term. Now, not being a demolitions expert, I would daresay that in order to bring a building down within its footprint, it would take days at the very least to set it up. So, if we believe your myth of Al Qaeda hitting 2 buildings in the morning, but not the third (#7), then how did #7 come down in the afternoon....pulled as it were? There was not enough time to set it up, therefore it was setup *before* the fake attacks.

Numerous first-responders (police, firefighters, etc) reported hearing explosions all over the place. Sounds like squibs to me.

Clean-up crews were cleaning up. The evidence was rapidly shipped to the Fresh Kills site, then shipped to China asap. There was no time to examine anything. The largest so-called terrorist attack in the US, and all of the evidence is shipped to China in the blink of an eye. No sir, nothing to hide here.

The weekend before, the WTC towers were all shut down. Regular security people were not allowed in. The complex was in essence closed to all regular folks that secure the sites. Witnesses have come forth about this, even to the whitewash commission. None were asked to testify about this. Nope, nothing to hide here either.

2. The alleged attack on the Pentagon.....coincidentally at the exact same spot that was fortified for just such an attack. There are numerous security tapes of this alleged attack. Only 8 frames have been released, from likely tens of thousands of frames. Why? Nothing to hide here either, is there?

3. Remote controlled planes. This technology has been around for years before 9/11. Boeing, being part of the Military-Industrial complex, is clearly conflicted here. You cannot take a press release as the gospel.

As for making cell phone calls, it has been proven that on 9/11 it was impossible to do. The ability to do so was only recently announced by some telco.

4. Eyewitnesses mentioned another jet nearby. Even Rumsfeld mentioned it was shot down, only to change his story later.

5. Already covered. Redefining "pulling" to mean something else only fools the gullible and needy among us.

6. Insider trading was traced to an ex-CIA offical. Kongraad or some such name. Nothing was done about it.

7. Apparently either one or no Jewish people dies that day on-site. Odigo, an Islraeli messaging company verified that some of its staff received messages not to go into work that day. Condoleeza Rice warned some of her friends not to fly that day. Ashcroft stopped flying commercially long before that day. Clearly, some people got warnings. Thousands of others did not, and were sacrificed for this operation.

8. Al Qaeda is a US operation. Bin Laden is a US intelligence asset that was treated in a US hospital as recently as July 2001, a mere 2 months before the alleged attack. He was visited by the CIA station chief while in hospital. Bin Laden is the modern day Emmanuel Goldstein.

Other points for you to consider:

- The head of the FBI stated that they are not certain as to the identities of the alleged hijackers.
- The operation was financed, in part, by the Pakistani intelligence organization, which has extremely close ties with the CIA.
- The American intelligence groups have put out various Bin Laden videos and tapes. These have been confirmed and proven as fakes. Love the one with the guy that looks like Redd Foxx, but is supposed to be Osama. Apparently these guys either figure we are all stupid and gullible, or they have a great sense of humour.
There is so much more. You just need to look into it, unless your cushy existence needs to depend on fairy tales from our governments. Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that Harper will be known as the Prime Minister most devoted to equality and the environment.

Sometimes you are very, very funny.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Absolute proof the Tinfoil Hat crew are not at all interested in actual facts, just their own twisted conspiracy theories.

NOT ONE has stepped forward to debate the post above, despite its being first posted by SassieLassie, and re-posted by me, and sitting out there awaiting a challenge for DAYS.

COME ON guys.