1st Challenge to Trump 'Sanctuary City' Order Heads to Court


B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#1
1st Challenge to Trump 'Sanctuary City' Order Heads to Court

A federal judge in San Francisco will hear arguments in the first lawsuit challenging President Donald Trump's executive order to withhold funding from communities that limit cooperation with immigration authorities.

U.S. District Court Judge William Orrick has scheduled a hearing on Friday on San Francisco's request for a court order blocking the Trump administration from cutting off funds to any of the nation's so-called sanctuary cities.

1st Challenge to Trump 'Sanctuary City' Order Heads to Court | NBC4 Washington (external - login to view)

Hope Trump loses..
 
Vbeacher
+1
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

1st Challenge to Trump 'Sanctuary City' Order Heads to Court

A federal judge in San Francisco will hear arguments in the first lawsuit challenging President Donald Trump's executive order to withhold funding from communities that limit cooperation with immigration authorities.

U.S. District Court Judge William Orrick has scheduled a hearing on Friday on San Francisco's request for a court order blocking the Trump administration from cutting off funds to any of the nation's so-called sanctuary cities.

1st Challenge to Trump 'Sanctuary City' Order Heads to Court | NBC4 Washington (external - login to view)

Hope Trump loses..

Why? I'm not fan of Trump but this is one of the rare occasions I agree with him. Illegal aliens should not be given the same services as citizens. They don't pay taxes and should not be here.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by VbeacherView Post

Why? I'm not fan of Trump but this is one of the rare occasions I agree with him. Illegal aliens should not be given the same services as citizens. They don't pay taxes and should not be here.

It's just simple compassion for people trying to make a better life and escaping a depressed 3rd world economy, partly because of the USA's foreign policy in the 70 & 80's.

https://twitter.com/alt_uscis?lang=en (external - login to view)
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

It's just simple compassion for people trying to make a better life and escaping a depressed 3rd world economy, partly because of the USA's foreign policy in the 70 & 80's.

https://twitter.com/alt_uscis?lang=en (external - login to view)

Bullsh*t! We have sanctuary cities and lots of illegals in Canada as well. What exactly were our foreign policies that caused us to create sanctuary cities out of collective White guilt?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+4
#5  Top Rated Post
Y'know, the oppression white people suffer in North America would draw tears from a stone statue.
 
MHz
#6
Here is a way to accept a lot in a short time and have them be busy adapting that they aren't going to be looking for trouble. As a land owner you make a profit by making raw land more valuable. The most valuable land will be the beside the rail that dissects the 'land that is looking for people'. Far side and when the rails turn and go south in a straight line for 10 miles you have reached the starting point of a 50sqkm 'aquatic ranch' that starts off with raw swampland that is purchased during a time when prime land is selling at rock bottom prices.






The horizon line is 30K south on hwy40.That is the first property to 'invest on'.

 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Y'know, the oppression white people suffer in North America would draw tears from a stone statue.

I don't know. I just find it funny that many of the White people who scream about how we stole this land from the Natives are the same ones that keep inviting/encouraging more people to come live on the very same land they keep whining about being stolen.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

I don't know. I just find it funny that many of the White people who scream about how we stole this land from the Natives are the same ones that keep inviting/encouraging more people to come live on the very same land they keep whining about being stolen.

Well, to be fair, "Hispanics" are Indians. Kinda what makes 'em Hispanic and not Spanish, y'know.
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
#9
Ole Georgie Zimmerman is a White Hispanic, how does that impact his indigenous status?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Ole Georgie Zimmerman is a White Hispanic, how does that impact his indigenous status?

I ain't sure you flogged that dead horse quite enough. Better give it another whack or two.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Y'know, the oppression white people suffer in North America would draw tears from a stone statue.

NOBODY knows the trouble I've seen.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

NOBODY knows the trouble I've seen.

Here, have a bologna on Wonder bread with mayo. I'll put some Bryan Adams on the stereo.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Well, to be fair, "Hispanics" are Indians. Kinda what makes 'em Hispanic and not Spanish, y'know.

Uh, no. The two terms are interchangeable. Although "Latino", when first introduced into the American lexicon in 1946, meant "a Latin male in the United States".
Hispanics are people of Spanish heritage hence the term Hispanic from Spanish. Those who also have "Indian" heritage are called Mestizo.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

Uh, no. The two terms are interchangeable. Although "Latino", when first introduced into the American lexicon in 1946, meant "a Latin male in the United States".
Hispanics are people of Spanish heritage hence the term Hispanic from Spanish. Those who also have "Indian" heritage are called Mestizo.

Um. . . bullshit. The "puro," "mestizo," and "indio" classifications are sheer racism. Everybody south of the Rio Grande, except for a few isolated tribes, are European/American (and some African) mix.
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

I ain't sure you flogged that dead horse quite enough. Better give it another whack or two.

Did I touch a nerve?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Did I touch a nerve?

Yeah, for values of touched a nerve = was boring and annoying.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Um. . . bullshit. The "puro," "mestizo," and "indio" classifications are sheer racism. Everybody south of the Rio Grande, except for a few isolated tribes, are European/American (and some African) mix.

Mestizo is a racist term? Maybe in the US but it's traditionally still used in Spain and Latin America. It sure seems to be a popular restaurant name throughout Latin America. Hell, there's even a Mestizo restaurant in London, England run by a group of Mexican Indians.
Then there's the Afro-Mestizo Museum in Cuaji, Costa Rica.
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Yeah, for values of touched a nerve = was boring and annoying.

Sorry bout that... Wasn't aware you were having your period.

Gotta question for you regarding your classification of racism post

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Um. . . bullshit. The "puro," "mestizo," and "indio" classifications are sheer racism. Everybody south of the Rio Grande, except for a few isolated tribes, are European/American (and some African) mix.

Did my mention of White Hispanic evoke the cry of racism based on the reference to Hispanic or to White?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

Mestizo is a racist term?

I didn't say that. Ergo, I didn't read the rest of your post.
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Um. . . bullshit. The "puro," "mestizo," and "indio" classifications are sheer racism.

Might wanna clarify the above then
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Might wanna clarify the above then

Why bother? Won't change nothing.
 
MHz
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

I don't know. I just find it funny that many of the White people who scream about how we stole this land from the Natives are the same ones that keep inviting/encouraging more people to come live on the very same land they keep whining about being stolen.

What's wrong with the Native Indians getting some benefits from another group of people that that have just lost a war and are in line for integration into the white-man's world. Just like the Indians have gone through in the last 100 years.

Being a coal-miner and an owner of a coalmine had the same gap between them. The Royals and the Surfs are another example to show that style of relationship and it certainly still exists today.The only difference is the Surfs are getting to see past the false flag headlines and are not pleased with what they see compared to the promises made.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

Bullsh*t! We have sanctuary cities and lots of illegals in Canada as well. What exactly were our foreign policies that caused us to create sanctuary cities out of collective White guilt?

...and I am glad we do.

The fact that Canada is a compassionate country, multicultural and diverse is part of what makes Canada such a great country.

Last edited by B00Mer; 1 week ago at 02:49 PM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Did my mention of White Hispanic evoke the cry of racism based on the reference to Hispanic or to White?

Not at all. Allow me to clarify for you.

George Zimmerman did nothing wrong. He was a shining example of wonderfulness, and Trayvon Martin was a vicious thug, a repeat felon and mass murderer who attacked George Zimmerman, and by proxy every white person on the planet, and George Zimmerman, with tears in his eyes at the terrible waste of human potention, was forced, FORCED to regretfully take appropriate, perfectly legal defensive action.

The subsequent treatment of Mr. Zimmerman was absolute proof that all the brown people and their white dupes are out to destroy the saintly white race, and the moronic comments of some TV imbecile can properly be imputed to every single person who doesn't have to use sunscreen.

Further, no discussion of anything can possibly have validity unless it centers solely on Old Stock Canadians and their just grievances.

Trayvon Martin should have been shot. And everybody who looks like him, or an internet picture the poster claims is him, should be shot. Then life will be wonderful.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Not at all. Allow me to clarify for you.

George Zimmerman did nothing wrong. He was a shining example of wonderfulness, and Trayvon Martin was a vicious thug, a repeat felon and mass murderer who attacked George Zimmerman, and by proxy every white person on the planet, and George Zimmerman, with tears in his eyes at the terrible waste of human potention, was forced, FORCED to regretfully take appropriate, perfectly legal defensive action.

The subsequent treatment of Mr. Zimmerman was absolute proof that all the brown people and their white dupes are out to destroy the saintly white race, and the moronic comments of some TV imbecile can properly be imputed to every single person who doesn't have to use sunscreen.

Further, no discussion of anything can possibly have validity unless it centers solely on Old Stock Canadians and their just grievances.

Trayvon Martin should have been shot. And everybody who looks like him, or an internet picture the poster claims is him, should be shot. Then life will be wonderful.

You obviously have white hate issues.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

You obviously have white hate issues.

You obviously have fetal oxygen deprivation issues.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

You obviously have white hate issues.

Dude I'm white can see the way minorities have been treated in both the USA and Canada is completely crap by whites or WASPS.

By all means the USA is not the only country in the world to have ever had slaves, but for 100 years after slavery we treated minorities as 2nd class or sub-human, sitting in the back of the bus if you're African American, using the back door or servants door if your coloured, some restaurants in the 50's wouldn't serve African American or Mexicans.. (You ever watch the movie Giant?)

That's not even comparison to staving women and children in the west.. Whites killed all the buffalo to starve the Indians in the USA. Canadians starved Indians to make way for the Canadian Pacific Railway. source

Also Canada residential schools scandal. Still in prairie provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba there is a significant bios and bigotry towards Native Americans, labeling them as drunks, druggies or welfare bums. (Just ask Petros, he does it all the time)

Lets face it where ever White Europeans go, we sorta screw things up..



p.s. Angstrom I'm white, blonde, blue eyes Norwegian and German mix.. so you going to accuse me of hating whites?

...anyhow White Privilege is still alive a strong in North America.
Last edited by B00Mer; 1 week ago at 10:18 PM..
 
damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+2
#28
The reason I hope Trump loses is because he is pursuing the politics of division
He has started a pissi*g contest with other levels of government between the
left and right regions of the country Sanctuary cities he is fighting with right wing
dinosaurs on social issues like planned parenthood the States are getting the green
light to deny people what should be their rights
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Dude I'm white can see the way minorities have been treated in both the USA and Canada is completely crap by whites or WASPS.

By all means the USA is not the only country in the world to have ever had slaves, but for 100 years after slavery we treated minorities as 2nd class or sub-human, sitting in the back of the bus if you're African American, using the back door or servants door if your coloured, some restaurants in the 50's wouldn't serve African American or Mexicans.. (You ever watch the movie Giant?)

That's not even comparison to staving women and children in the west.. Whites killed all the buffalo to starve the Indians in the USA. Canadians starved Indians to make way for the Canadian Pacific Railway. source

Also Canada residential schools scandal. Still in prairie provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba there is a significant bios and bigotry towards Native Americans, labeling them as drunks, druggies or welfare bums. (Just ask Petros, he does it all the time)

Lets face it where ever White Europeans go, we sorta screw things up..



p.s. Angstrom I'm white, blonde, blue eyes Norwegian and German mix.. so you going to accuse me of hating whites?

...anyhow White Privilege is still alive a strong in North America.

You're way too sensitive if you're worried about what was going on in 1927

I really don't give a shit what happened 100 years ago

I treat all people equally today, And if you think you can control how other people treat people then you're a idiot.

The only control we have over how people treat each other is how we treat others. i don't give a shit how many buffalo some guy killed 200 years ago

If you're worried about something that happened 200 years ago. You suffer from hyper sensitivity.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post


I really don't give a shit what happened 100 years ago

That's true. You're too busy whimpering about poor Angstrom and how evwybody's mean to him.
 
no new posts