Donald Trump calls for 'complete shutdown' on Muslims entering U.S.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Boomer:

Donald Trump calls for 'complete shutdown' on Muslims entering U.S

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump called Monday for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" — the most dramatic response yet by a candidate to last week's shooting spree in San Bernardino, Calif., by a radicalized couple.

The proposed ban would apply to immigrants and visitors alike, a sweeping prohibition affecting all adherents of Islam who want to come to the U.S.

The idea also raised immediate questions about whether it could pass muster under constitutional protections of the free exercise of religion.

...more fap n boom..

Donald Trump calls for 'complete shutdown' on Muslims entering U.S. - World - CBC News

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
It's called pandering. Another word might be protectionism but for a different motive than the Hawley Smoot tariff of the thirties. He's pandering to popular sentiment because he feels that is what the reactionaries like and he has one motive,,,,to be elected.

In other words,,,it's what we like to call,,,blowing smoke up everyones A$$

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
This isolationism and protectionist policy damn near put this country in the toilet in the thirties. If not for WW2 bringing everyone together in a common purpose, who knows how the cancer of paranoia would have spread. I say pinpoint the extremist parasites and go after their a$$es. Not the entirely of the religion. It is reactionary and dangerous and for the politically inclined, just another vehicle to fuel the rednecks.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
What does the Paris attack and the California attacks have in common?

Both Paris and California have the toughest gun laws... nobody had a gun, it was a Turkey shoot.
It was a developmentally disabled peoples work shop. Wouldn't have mattered if it was in Cali or Texas the result would have been the same.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Muslims have not made a positive contribution towards mankind for the past 100 years.

N America does not need Muslims.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Don is also supporting Russia's moves to make their homeland safe for them to live in and I have to assume that would be the first choice of all Muslims except the imported fighters such as ISIS members, they should still reside in the countries that hired them to wage a war that is now a lost cause.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Watch how fast Trump yanks in his horns if that Muslim is a multi-millionaire oil baron.

I expect there are a few other mouthy sell-outs in the crowd too

Trump does not cow tow to anyone.

He is rich and totally independent