Black racism is hurting blacks

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Kevin Jackson seems to be a bit a a knob head who truly believes white racism against black people died 40 years ago...

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
You will never not have dislike amongst any tribes, ever.

That dislike can be based on anything, for any reason, colour, language, financial means etcetera.

Black tribes fight other Black tribes, White tribes fight other White tribes (see WW 1 & 2 ) and if it's not a militarized war, it's an economic one...........

Ferguson is not just about systemic racism — it's about class warfare and how America's poor are held back, says Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - TIME

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Ferguson is really about the how blacks have been treated like **** since slavery. This innocent video shows you what they as a race have been up against and continue to be confronted with. If you are in the camp denying that then you're most of the problem. In that video what do you think that black kid's chances are of getting hired by those in the video who assumes him to be a criminal and the others not? That is what life is like for black America. I'm surprised there aren't more situations like Ferguson. If I was black I'd probably beat the crap out of someone daily. Those who don't deserve a medal.

What Would You Do? Bike Theft (White Guy, Black Guy, Pretty Girl) - YouTube

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

"When you want to help people, you tell the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell people what they want to hear."

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Awwwwwwe boofricketyhoo. That's the beauty of freedom. You can hire whoever the hell you want based on education and experience. No education, no experience, no job.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
since when are people hired for their merits?
it's not who you are generally, it's who you know.
also racism, sexism, and agism are play huge roles as well. jobs need to become obsolete already.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
also racism, sexism, and agism are play huge roles as well. jobs need to become obsolete already.
Exactly. If you're white and have opportunity given on a silver platter you are more likely to display pompous arrogance.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ferguson is really about the how blacks have been treated like **** since slavery. This innocent video shows you what they as a race have been up against and continue to be confronted with. If you are in the camp denying that then you're most of the problem. In that video what do you think that black kid's chances are of getting hired by those in the video who assumes him to be a criminal and the others not? That is what life is like for black America. I'm surprised there aren't more situations like Ferguson. If I was black I'd probably beat the crap out of someone daily. Those who don't deserve a medal.

What Would You Do? Bike Theft (White Guy, Black Guy, Pretty Girl) - YouTube
You should read up on Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Condoleezza Rice,...

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

That is malarkey. To make money you hire the best not your buddies.

Americas problem stems from laziness.

If the White settlers weren't so lazy they would have picked their own cotton instead of bringing in free labour..........

]
It's 2014 where enslaved machinery picks cotton.

FREE THE MACHINES FROM WHITE OPRESSION!!!