Black racism is hurting blacks

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Ferguson is really about the how blacks have been treated like **** since slavery. This innocent video shows you what they as a race have been up against and continue to be confronted with. If you are in the camp denying that then you're most of the problem. In that video what do you think that black kid's chances are of getting hired by those in the video who assumes him to be a criminal and the others not? That is what life is like for black America. I'm surprised there aren't more situations like Ferguson. If I was black I'd probably beat the crap out of someone daily. Those who don't deserve a medal.

What Would You Do? Bike Theft (White Guy, Black Guy, Pretty Girl) - YouTube

Are the night clubs in Calgary still denying entry to black people?

Racism in Canada - YouTube

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Kids today are going loopy to hear Charlie Pride in places nobody plays Charlie Pride?
You're right, petros. There is not one single black person in North America who likes country music. Black people only go to country bars to make trouble. Heck, black people only go anywhere to make trouble.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
At cowboy bars they tend to not let anyone in who isn't a cowboy.Why were hippity hoppity types going to cowboy bars? To create news stories?

They sure knew what they were doing. I forgot the count but I think they were turned away from all but one.

I guess according to Kreskin ya'll should be getting your white azzes kicked daily!

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Ferguson, Missouri has undergone rapid demographic change. It was a white town with a white civil service. Now it is a black town with a white legacy civil service. The black residents of Ferguson are going to have to raise their taxes and cut their services in order to pay the underfunded public pension costs for Ferguson's future white civil service retirees.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You've become the site's crybaby Boomer. Waiting to see if you will grow up.

I was joking with you.. geez.

Have a beer on me, loosen up a little.