Monica Lewinsky writes about her affair with President Clinton

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
maybe shrillary will get a copy for Mothers Day. :lol:

Monica Lewinsky writes in Vanity Fair for the first time about her affair with President Clinton: “It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress.” She also says: “I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened.”

After 10 years of virtual silence (“So silent, in fact,” she writes, “that the buzz in some circles has been that the Clintons must have paid me off; why else would I have refrained from speaking out? I can assure you that nothing could be further from the truth”), Lewinsky, 40, says it is time to stop “tiptoeing around my past—and other people’s futures. I am determined to have a different ending to my story. I’ve decided, finally, to stick my head above the parapet so that I can take back my narrative and give a purpose to my past. (What this will cost me, I will soon find out.)”

Vanity Fair gives only an except without a subscription, which I do not have (at the moment). The Daily Mail also has coverage.

Blazing Cat Fur: Vanity Fair: Monica Lewinsky writes about her affair with President Clinton

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
hell, now that he's no longer prez, they should hook back up! there are other blue dresses.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Shh she was about to take it off. I wonder if the book gives his dimensions and if he could *** in buckets more than once an hour.

QuebecCanadian

Electoral Member
Apr 13, 2014
Yeah, I guess her spotlight faded. She needs to light it up again. So....do we really care about her story? She had an affair with a married man, is that Vanity Fair worthy?

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Once a ho, always a ho.
you think a woman who sleeps with someone out of wedlock is a ho.

she is not a w h o r e she is just a woman.

Once a misogynist always a misogynist (aka BJ Clinton).
Say what you will but Clinton is a cool guy.
i don;t condone cheating on your wife but apparently even George Washington and most presidents had girl friends .

Clinton loves women is all , nothing wrong with that

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

i don;t condone cheating on your wife but apparently even George Washington and most presidents had girl friends .

Didn't old George have slaves as well ?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

He's a serial rapist.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007

yeah, but it's a bit like trash-talking in chess or baseball or poker... it's just part of the game. gets their juices flowing lol

heck, dey's all hos wit ma dik in 'em
(and I wouldn't have it any other way)

:?P