Time Out Does Nobel Committee In Its Fullsome Fellatio of BO

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
-
- In a move rivalling that of the Nobel Peace prize committee in 2009 for unmitigated blind ideological devotion and extraordinarily irrational decision making, Time Magazine has for the second time chosen Barack Obama as it`s Person of the Year.

- You will recall that in January of 2009 mere days after Obama had been sworn into office as president and before he had accomplished a single thing other than to learn the locations of the best golf courses in the Washington area, the quasi-communist and socialst political prostitutes who were the Norwegian MPs on the selection committee that got to select the annual Nobel Peace Prize winner made the astoundingly baseless decision to choose a presidential greenhorn who had never accomplished anything for peace solely on the basis that he was a knee jerk lefty much like them and he was not a strong US leader like George W. Bush so he was presuamably in a good position to promote world peace through US weakness and appeasement of extremists.

- Well, the liberal lunatics on the Time magazine editorial board have now done the Oslo commy cabal one better by somehow ignoring Obama`s record of broken promises and economic and fiscal carnage and suffering and choosing BO for the second time as their person of the year.

- Is it any bloody wonder that left-lib Newsweek will no longer be publishing aprint editon in the new year and how long will it be before Time blots its copy and follows suit as people get tired of the same old left-lib lunacy that flies so clearly in the face of truth, merit and results that matter to their own lives.

- Here`s a semi-fascetious artcle by a blogger explaining how Time was right to choose Obama, arguing that it isn`t whether one`s impacts on the world stage are positive or negative but how significantly they affect us. I suppose that is how Hitler won Time`s award many decades ago.
Why I support Barack Obama as Time’s Person of the Year-

By Josh Bernstein on Dec 21, 2012 in Opinion, Politics

Barack Obama was named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year for 2012. An honor bestowed upon almost every president since 1927. Our 44th President is a remarkable president. No president in our nation’s history has accomplished so little in such a short time. No president has ever been elected to the highest office in the land with less experience. No president has ever been reelected with a record as remarkable as this president’s record.
Here are the top 10 reasons why I support Barack Obama as Time’s Person of the Year.
1. For the first time in our nation’s history we had our credit rating downgraded from AAA to AA+. (In terms of baseball that would be the equivalent of being sent back down to the Minor leagues.)
2. The Benghazi Cover Up. Four Americans died in Libya on Sept 11, 2012 while the President watched and did nothing. After the attack the President lied and said it was not a terrorist attack. To make matters worse initially the attack was blamed on a video. (Three months later the American People are still waiting for the truth and an apology.)
3. The President has presided over the worst economy since The Great Depression. His policies, not the ones of his predecessor are the main reason the economy will not recover. The main culprit is his signature achievement. The Affordable Care Act has kept small businesses from hiring, thus exacerbating the problems in regard to the economy. (If we repeal and replace AFA the economy will turn around a lot sooner.)
4. There are 47 million Americans on food stamps right now. (The President has certainly earned his nickname as the Food Stamp President.)
5. It has taken 219 years and 43 former presidents to spend less money than Barack Obama has spent in only his first four years. (As a result of this accomplishment according to U.S. Debt Clock.org that is approximately $52,000 per person.) http://www.usdebtclock.org/
6. With 23 million Americans out of work and the unemployment rate over 8% Barack Obama has not met with his jobs council in over six months. If that wasn’t enough he also removed the work requirement for Welfare. (Mr. President, the greatest social program is a job.)
7. With the threat of a nuclear Iran, the Assad regime in Syria, the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, a Middle East on the verge of eruption, an unstable North Korea, a belligerent Russia, and a power hungry China, the President wants to cut our national defense as well as reduce our nuclear arsenal to pre Cold War levels. (Just for extra fun he also has skipped the majority of his intelligence briefings.)
8. Gas prices when George W. Bush left office were $1.78 a gallon. Gas Prices have routinely been over $3.50 per gallon and continue to grow even higher. (Good call Mr. President on turning down that Keystone Pipeline.)
9. Telling business owners that they are not responsible for building their own businesses. Eluding to the fact that somehow the government had a hand in building their businesses, not the blood, sweat, tears, sacrifice, risk, and money of the entrepreneurs themselves. (Mr. President, why do small businesses fear you again?)
10. Solyndra, Fisker Automotive, General Motors, Fast and Furious, Cash for Clunkers, Spectra Watt, Sun Power, First Solar, Bright Source, the list goes on and on and on.
The folks at Time Magazine sure know how to pick them. They made an excellent choice for their Person of the Year. Barack Obama has accomplished so much in so little time. With his stellar record of achievements what else could he possibly do to better his already stellar record? I know at least half the country right now is waiting on pins and needles to find out. Maybe he will be so successful that he becomes President for life? I’m sure the President’s next four years will be just as successful as his first four years

Last edited:

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
You don't have to do everything right to become their person of the year. Hitler was their person of the year once and Stalin made it twice. Not that it matters one way or another. Time's person of the year stopped being relevant a long time ago.

You can't really put the credit downgrading on him though. Its congress who has the power of the purse, not the president.

It is strange that he got the Nobel Peace prize. I wonder if they're regretting that decision yet.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Stranger than Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize, was who was bumped so that
he could get it.

"Barack Obama was named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year for 2012. An honor
bestowed upon almost every president since 1927."

It would be interesting (but not interesting enough to bother looking it up) to see which
presidents since 1927 fell into the almost category.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This is pure nonsense and another rant against Obama. Obama must be the best the
American people ever elected. He has drawn the fire of the desperate right for more than
four years now. The program Obama is putting into place will live on in American History.
By the time the Republicans come to power the people will be behind Medicare and the
changes made and the taxes on the rich will fluctuate as they have done throughout the
history of North America.
Infrastructure is a government responsibility not the private sector
Obama has changed the face of America and the Democrats have a chance to gain
control of the House after the over the cliff idea the obstructionist right has promoted the
people want reform not the right wing reform that the Republicans are proposing.
The more the articles shriek about Obama the more desperate they demonstrate they are,.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Of course, all Dippers in Canada are in love with Obama,....He represents their ideal of steal from the rich to give to the poor, whether they deserve it or not.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
-
- In a move rivalling that of the Nobel Peace prize committee in 2009 for unmitigated blind ideological devotion and extraordinarily irrational decision making, Time Magazine has for the second time chosen Barack Obama as it`s Person of the Year.

- You will recall that in January of 2009 mere days after Obama had been sworn into office as president and before he had accomplished a single thing other than to learn the locations of the best golf courses in the Washington area, the quasi-communist and socialst political prostitutes who were the Norwegian MPs on the selection committee that got to select the annual Nobel Peace Prize winner made the astoundingly baseless decision to choose a presidential greenhorn who had never accomplished anything for peace solely on the basis that he was a knee jerk lefty much like them and he was not a strong US leader like George W. Bush so he was presuamably in a good position to promote world peace through US weakness and appeasement of extremists.

- Well, the liberal lunatics on the Time magazine editorial board have now done the Oslo commy cabal one better by somehow ignoring Obama`s record of broken promises and economic and fiscal carnage and suffering and choosing BO for the second time as their person of the year.

- Is it any bloody wonder that left-lib Newsweek will no longer be publishing aprint editon in the new year and how long will it be before Time blots its copy and follows suit as people get tired of the same old left-lib lunacy that flies so clearly in the face of truth, merit and results that matter to their own lives.
- Here`s a semi-fascetious artcle by a blogger explaining how Time was right to choose Obama, arguing that it isn`t whether one`s impacts on the world stage are positive or negative but how significantly they affect us. I suppose that is how Hitler won Time`s award many decades ago.
http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2012/12/why-i-support-barack-obama-as-times-person-of-the-year/

Please, tell me if I'm wrong. Is this latest rant from CC's self proclaimed Mensa member an English teachers nightmare? Is it not full of incorrect punctuation, spelling and run on sentences?

Since I'm just a lowly, uneducated tradesman, maybe some of you "university graduates" could set me straight on this.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Please, tell me if I'm wrong. Is this latest rant from CC's self proclaimed Mensa member an English teachers nightmare? Is it not full of incorrect punctuation, spelling and run on sentences?

Since I'm just a lowly, uneducated tradesman, maybe some of you "university graduates" could set me straight on this.

Writes like an idiot

Not saying he is (callin names eh)

Just writes like one.

Reminds me of Dancing Lunatic or Sir Joe.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Why should we be surprised at their choice for this year?
Anyone remember who they had last year???
The occupy movement...

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Ah, the media has its own brand of lunacy. (People still actually read Time Mag.?)
IMO, this doesn't come to rivalling the Nobel joke even closely.
Americans chose who they chose and effectively only ever have two choices, which is immensely goofy, as far as I am concerned, as they seem to have a choice between duds and culls. We're not much better, either, but that's beside the point.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
rather than just a neg on my post teddy, how about a negative AND you explain how I am wrong in my observation.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
First of all calling people dippers is not exactly true, in our time we paid for future services
and now we are expecting our investment to pay off. Are you suggesting that if you bought
shares in a company and cashed them in on your fund investment you are a dipper?
As for dippers getting benefits rightly so, the money was taken from taxes and payroll
deductions and the government used the money for other things in some cases keeping the
corporate taxes low. The problem is both right and left made deals with the Canadian people
and now they have to live in accordance with their own mismanagement of our revenues.
This is not the fault of the people who paid up front in good faith. I have no problem paying
my taxes, never have, but I do expect to get what I paid for and that is not dipping its cashing
in on my investment.
Now for Obama some people are ranting about the political left, Obama is more or less a Tory
and in Canadian terms likely a left wing conservative but a conservative none the less. There
is no real left in America, if there was the people would have had medicare a few decades ago
like the civilized world has. There would be a different approach to life in general as well.
Now I do believe the left gets into all kinds of nonsense just like the right wing does but by and
large the left sounds more educated, even when they are really stupid the right wing just rants
out nonsense like throwing jello hoping something sticks. It is for that reason they did not form
government, and I keep hoping they don't figure that out. The present real right wing in America
are nuts plain and simple, the fiscal right is humiliated and they are waiting to purge themselves
of the nut cases in order to get the Republican Party back to respectability.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
First of all calling people dippers is not exactly true, in our time we paid for future services
and now we are expecting our investment to pay off. Are you suggesting that if you bought
shares in a company and cashed them in on your fund investment you are a dipper?
As for dippers getting benefits rightly so, the money was taken from taxes and payroll
deductions and the government used the money for other things in some cases keeping the
corporate taxes low. The problem is both right and left made deals with the Canadian people
and now they have to live in accordance with their own mismanagement of our revenues.
This is not the fault of the people who paid up front in good faith. I have no problem paying
my taxes, never have, but I do expect to get what I paid for and that is not dipping its cashing
in on my investment.
Now for Obama some people are ranting about the political left, Obama is more or less a Tory
and in Canadian terms likely a left wing conservative but a conservative none the less. There
is no real left in America, if there was the people would have had medicare a few decades ago
like the civilized world has. There would be a different approach to life in general as well.
Now I do believe the left gets into all kinds of nonsense just like the right wing does but by and
large the left sounds more educated, even when they are really stupid the right wing just rants
out nonsense like throwing jello hoping something sticks. It is for that reason they did not form
government, and I keep hoping they don't figure that out. The present real right wing in America
are nuts plain and simple, the fiscal right is humiliated and they are waiting to purge themselves
of the nut cases in order to get the Republican Party back to respectability.

Dipper, in the context used in this thread, refers to members of the NDP party.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
rather than just a neg on my post teddy, how about a negative AND you explain how I am wrong in my observation.

gerryh ... Well,, my initial impulse given that you are such an annoying and tedious left wing A-hole was to do what you have done so often with me which is to assign a reddie to my posts and than scurry back into your hole.

- But just this once I will indulge you. First of all, I certainly did not bring up my IQ or my Mensa membership initially. In fact, the IQ business was brought up by the one member of this board who is an even dumber lefty than you, JLM. He had the temerity to suggest that we take IQ tests to see which of us was smarter. Since I actually am a member of Mensa (I joined at university because it was suggested to me by a psych prof who also noted that it was free to students and that there were some good looking women in it - the latter argument was persuasive) so I thought I ought to both defend myself and to warn JLM who I would wager $10,000 is not a Mensa member nor one who could ever become a member of the group established for the people in the top 2% of IQs. Now I shall doubtless here more from you with your limited repertoire including claims that I am not of Mensa calibre because I make spelling and grammatical mistakes (which in my case are usually just typing mistakes). Trouble is that neither spelling nor grammar nor for that matter typing is tested in any standard IQ tests so you only reveal your own ignorance when you make this argument.

- I always had one or more first class secretaries during my full time working career and they always did yeomen jobs correcting my spelling and grammar. Now, I have the suite of Office products such as Word to correct my spelling and grammar but I don't have it in regard to this board nor am I aware of how to apply it to my writing on this board. And I tend to write quickly here and in just one take and so there will be spelling and even a few grammatical errors. Make of this what you will.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
gerryh ... Well,, my initial impulse given that you are such an annoying and tedious left wing A-hole was to do what you have done so often with me which is to assign a reddie to my posts and than scurry back into your hole.

- But just this once I will indulge you. First of all, I certainly did not bring up my IQ or my Mensa membership initially. In fact, the IQ business was brought up by the one member of this board who is an even dumber lefty than you, JLM. He had the temerity to suggest that we take IQ tests to see which of us was smarter. Since I actually am a member of Mensa (I joined at university because it was suggested to me by a psych prof who also noted that it was free to students and that there were some good looking women in it - the latter argument was persuasive) so I thought I ought to both defend myself and to warn JLM who I would wager $10,000 is not a Mensa member nor one who could ever become a member of the group established for the people in the top 2% of IQs. Now I shall doubtless here more from you with your limited repertoire including claims that I am not of Mensa calibre because I make spelling and grammatical mistakes (which in my case are usually just typing mistakes). Trouble is that neither spelling nor grammar nor for that matter typing is tested in any standard IQ tests so you only reveal your own ignorance when you make this argument.

- I always had one or more first class secretaries during my full time working career and they always did yeomen jobs correcting my spelling and grammar. Now, I have the suite of Office products such as Word to correct my spelling and grammar but I don't have it in regard to this board nor am I aware of how to apply it to my writing on this board. And I tend to write quickly here and in just one take and so there will be spelling and even a few grammatical errors. Make of this what you will.

wow, just wow.

actually, I'm going to add something.

In my personal opinion, pretty much everything you have posted on this board concerning your personal life is bullshyte and out right lies. Member of Mensa? Bullshyte. Met even a third of the people who's names you have dropped? Bullshyte. You are a joke teddy, a diversion. Your inability to form complete sentences and proper paragraph structure is just one more brick in your wall of lies. A wall of lies that has already started to crumble and fall but you are just too ignorant to realize it.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
wow, just wow.

In my personal opinion, pretty much everything you have posted on this board concerning your personal life is bullshyte and out right lies. Member of Mensa? Bullshyte. Met even a third of the people who's names you have dropped? Bullshyte. You are a joke teddy, a diversion. Your inability to form complete sentences and proper paragraph structure is just one more brick in your wall of lies. A wall of lies that has already started to crumble and fall but you are just too ignorant to realize it.

And like the average moron that somehow got put in charge he admits to having some intelligent women around to fix his fukups.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Mensa members are always pissed off when people such as Obama are at least two orders of magnitude smarter than they are.

Puts them in a black mood.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
wow, just wow.

- Listen up, you childish and moronic nutter ... I'll be 69 next month and I have been fortunate to have had an interesting life that has led me to more than forty countries and to every province except Newfoundland and that has enabled me to experience a variety of things and meet a variety of people including some who are or were Canadian or international celebrities in politics or entertainment or sports or business or academia.

- I can't help it if you have been nowhere and met nobody more important than your neighbourhood paperboy. Maybe you are confined to a basement apartment or a small room. Sorry but that is not my problem, it is your problem.

- Envy is a negative and pointless emotion and you obviously are filled with envy not just for me but presumably for anyone else who has had an interesting and successful life. Everybody can find someone to envy but what is the point? All envy does is make you bitter and depressed and resentful and unhappy and it neither resolves nor improves anything in your life.

- So instead of being an envious aXXhole constantly questioning without any evidence whatsoever the achievements and experiences of others, you are better advised to grow up and get on with your own life.

- As for me, if I think of an experience that seems interesting and relevant to a particular topic and that may happen to involve someone I have met that others will know about I shall not be intimidated by you from recounting it here, Whether you believe the experience or not is of no importance to me because I have no respect for you. There are many folks on this board for whom I do have respect and I suspect they will be discerning enough to appreciate some of the experiences I have recounted and others I may write about in the future that I have had in my nearly seven decades on this mortal coil.

- Perhaps you would be better served in relation to your mental health by ignoring my posts rather than by obsessively reading them and responding to them in such juvenile and irrational and accusatory ways.

Mensa members are always pissed off when people such as Obama are at least two orders of magnitude smarter than they are.

Puts them in a black mood.

- Obama's IQ test results just like his SAT and LSAT scores and his high school marks and his marks and GPA at Columbia and everything else about his intellectual and scholastic achievements or the lack thereof are tightly sealed (although given his well known penchant for self promotion, if they were any good they would be unsealed and trumpetted from the rooftops). No presidential candidate in modern times has ever managed to hide so much and reveal so little about his childhood and education and career than has your hero BO. Something smells with BO in terms of his life and his unseemly associates including terrorists, racists, white collar crooks, communists, anti-American extremists, etc. But it is pretty much all under seal.