Time Out Does Nobel Committee In Its Fullsome Fellatio of BO

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
And like the average moron that somehow got put in charge he admits to having some intelligent women around to fix his fukups.

- I "somehow got put in charge" for the final twenty five years of my career, my ignorant friend, because it was my bloody company involving my money, my risks, my ability and my industry and my being able to deliver real results to my clients. That takes brains and balls but it also has its rewards if it succeeds (most new businesses do not). If you ever run across any brains and balls, why don't you give it a try?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
- I "somehow got put in charge" for the final twenty five years of my career, my ignorant friend, because it was my bloody company involving my money, my risks, my ability and my industry and my being able to deliver real results to my clients. That takes brains and balls but it also has its rewards if it succeeds (most new businesses do not). If you ever run across any brains and balls, why don't you give it a try?

bullshyte. you're a grade school drop out who never managed to make much above minimum wage and now suck off the t it of the government.

Last edited: