The Dead Always Vote Democrat (Sometimes Even Twice!)

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
- Those who have been studying the polls regarding this election know that it is likely to be a real cliffhanger along the lines of the Kennedy-Nixon in 1960 and Bush-Gore in 2000 races.

- It therefore follows that the election will be decided by the relative effectiveness of each party's ground game in getting their supporters out to vote.

- But in the case of the Democrats, it is not just their ground game but their underground game that could prove decisive.

- The Democrats have had historic success in scoring the votes of those who are now literally underground as in six feet under as well as in using other criminal or underground tactics to score the votes of those ineligible to vote and in getting supporters to vote both early and often and also in intimidating others from voting Republican and in counting the Democratic ballots more than once and the Republican ballots less than once and this underground game has made the difference in numerous elections over the years.

- LBJ was nicknamed "Landslide Lyndon" after he won his first senatorial election in Texas in the 1940s by just 7 or 8 votes and he used to brag and even to joke about his organization's prowess at getting the dead to vote.

- JFK won the 1960 presidential election by the ballot box stuffing of the Chicago Cook's County crowd under the direction of Mayor Daley and these fraud artists pulled every trick in the book including miscounting, multiple voting and ineligible voting by the dead and the illegals.

- With the Chicago crowd again in charge of the national voting process, it is no surprise that the Democrats are pulling out all the stops in their bid to win again, including voter intimidation by the Black Panthers and others, mysterious delays in mailing off ballots to the military overseas so that their votes will be too late to be counted, operator errors with the voting machines so that votes for Romney become votes for Obama, multiple votes by Democratic supporters including illegal aliens and others who are ineligble to vote once let alone more than once and, undoubtedly miscounting of the votes in close swing constituencies.

- To get a better idea of the Democrats`ground - and underground - games, you may wish to read The Dead Always Vote Democrat``, a new book by Ben Brink which explains how Obama`s party conveniently claims there is no voter fraud but there is voter surpression by the GOP and then employs every dirty and illegal trick in the book to fraudulaently win elections.

- This book is a real eye opener for those who are up for the liberating experience of removing the partisan scales from their eyes.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Of course the heavy investment in the electronic voting machine company used in Ohio by the Romney's is strickly legit ...

- Romney has investments in numerous companies through a blind trust established over a decade ago. If you have a problem with this, take it up with financial adviser who actually makes investments from the funds in the blind trust.

- It matters not at all who has shares in an electronic voting machine company. What does matter is who gets to operate these machines and the majority of those who operate them are unionized workers with a vested interest in the Democrats' big government, big bureaucracy, big entitlement vision of government. This is why there have been reports of several instances where these machines "mysteriously" changed early votes fo Romney into early votes for Obama.

- Since you seem to be imbibing the Democrats' kool-aide in this regard, I urge you to educate yourself by studying the history of voter fraud in the US which clearly shows that the Democrats' underground or voter fraud game is superior to the GOP's underground game. One good way to start is to read the book I recommended titled "The Dead Always Vote Democrat".

- I answered your question now please answer one of mine: if the Democrats were not heavily invested in the underground or voter fraud game, why would they object to the GOP's policy of requiring that voters have standard ID in their possession in order to vote, similar to the ID they require to obtain a library card? What is wrong with wanting proper voter ID protections to reduce voter fraud unless, of course, you have a history of using voter fraud to win close elections?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And the brain dead vote Republican over and over and over! :lol:

Don't worry Teddy...............On Wednesday you can start campaigning for Romney for 2016!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Romney has investments in numerous companies through a blind trust established over a decade ago. If you have a problem with this, take it up with financial adviser who actually makes investments from the funds in the blind trust.
His advisor should be advising him of investments made that amount to conflict of interest.

He is running for Prez and should be made aware of such issues.

There are no excuses for conflict of interest.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
- Romney has investments in numerous companies through a blind trust established over a decade ago. If you have a problem with this, take it up with financial adviser who actually makes investments from the funds in the blind trust.
You must be blind...and stupid! If you believe Mittens has absolutely NO input into his investments I have a bridge you might want to buy stored on potential oceanfront property in Arizona. :roll:
- It matters not at all who has shares in an electronic voting machine company. What does matter is who gets to operate these machines and the majority of those who operate them are unionized workers with a vested interest in the Democrats' big government, big bureaucracy, big entitlement vision of government. This is why there have been reports of several instances where these machines "mysteriously" changed early votes fo Romney into early votes for Obama.
I have heard of 1 incident with 1 machine where the touchscreen needed calibration.
- Since you seem to be imbibing the Democrats' kool-aide in this regard, I urge you to educate yourself by studying the history of voter fraud in the US which clearly shows that the Democrats' underground or voter fraud game is superior to the GOP's underground game. One good way to start is to read the book I recommended titled "The Dead Always Vote Democrat".
So you admit this isn't one-sided.
- I answered your question now please answer one of mine: if the Democrats were not heavily invested in the underground or voter fraud game, why would they object to the GOP's policy of requiring that voters have standard ID in their possession in order to vote, similar to the ID they require to obtain a library card? What is wrong with wanting proper voter ID protections to reduce voter fraud unless, of course, you have a history of using voter fraud to win close elections?
Get it through your thick (if not completely solid) skull. The whole process and all those involved are corrupt and corruption doesn't choose sides.

- Those who have been studying the polls regarding this election know that it is likely to be a real cliffhanger along the lines of the Kennedy-Nixon in 1960 and Bush-Gore in 2000 races.

- It therefore follows that the election will be decided by the relative effectiveness of each party's ground game in getting their supporters out to vote.

- But in the case of the Democrats, it is not just their ground game but their underground game that could prove decisive.

- The Democrats have had historic success in scoring the votes of those who are now literally underground as in six feet under as well as in using other criminal or underground tactics to score the votes of those ineligible to vote and in getting supporters to vote both early and often and also in intimidating others from voting Republican and in counting the Democratic ballots more than once and the Republican ballots less than once and this underground game has made the difference in numerous elections over the years.

- LBJ was nicknamed "Landslide Lyndon" after he won his first senatorial election in Texas in the 1940s by just 7 or 8 votes and he used to brag and even to joke about his organization's prowess at getting the dead to vote.

- JFK won the 1960 presidential election by the ballot box stuffing of the Chicago Cook's County crowd under the direction of Mayor Daley and these fraud artists pulled every trick in the book including miscounting, multiple voting and ineligible voting by the dead and the illegals.

- With the Chicago crowd again in charge of the national voting process, it is no surprise that the Democrats are pulling out all the stops in their bid to win again, including voter intimidation by the Black Panthers and others, mysterious delays in mailing off ballots to the military overseas so that their votes will be too late to be counted, operator errors with the voting machines so that votes for Romney become votes for Obama, multiple votes by Democratic supporters including illegal aliens and others who are ineligble to vote once let alone more than once and, undoubtedly miscounting of the votes in close swing constituencies.

- To get a better idea of the Democrats`ground - and underground - games, you may wish to read The Dead Always Vote Democrat``, a new book by Ben Brink which explains how Obama`s party conveniently claims there is no voter fraud but there is voter surpression by the GOP and then employs every dirty and illegal trick in the book to fraudulaently win elections.

- This book is a real eye opener for those who are up for the liberating experience of removing the partisan scales from their eyes.

Got some actual proof there Ballsack??? If you do I would recommend a quick call to the FBI, if not, shut the f*ck up.

There is no doubt in my mind that BOTH parties use nefarious tactics. Anybody who can out-think a houseplant understands this.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
And the brain dead vote Republican over and over and over! :lol:

Don't worry Teddy...............On Wednesday you can start campaigning for Romney for 2016!

- JLM ... Since the phrase "brain dead" has your picture beside it in the dictionary, I am somewhat circumspect at challenging you on anything to do with brain deadness.

- However, I must note for the record that not all the brain dead are voting Republican because you clearly would be voting Democrat. I further note that an actual scientific survey (not your stream of consciousness BS which even you sometimes admit is basically ignorant) done some weeks ago and highlighted in a thread started by me revealed that Republican supporters on average are better educated and more informed than Democratic supporters. And your example certainly does nothing to negate those findings.

- So as I noted before, Romney has the Mormons while Obama has the morons.

- Your every post is a handy reminder of that fact.

- As to campaiging for Romney for 2016, unlike people like yourself who need no information on accomplishments or failures versus promises and national challenges in order to determine whom to support and campaign for, I would have to wait and see how Romney performs over the next four years and who and what the other party's nominee is all about before making that decision.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
His advisor should be advising him of investments made that amount to conflict of interest.

He is running for Prez and should be made aware of such issues.

There are no excuses for conflict of interest.

Exactly, if Mittens is as smart as Teddy & friends believe he would have made sure to pull out of this long ago, before he even announced he was running. Only makes sense to avoid anything that cold be even remotely construed as a conflict.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Get it through your thick (if not completely solid) skull. The whole process and all those involved are corrupt and corruption doesn't choose sides.
What did you expect from a sports fan?

You'e barking at the moon Nick, the prez could be running the country from WabashFederal Penn and they'd still think he's God in red or blue.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

We shall see tomorrow.. who is crying in their soup. :)

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012

wow way back and almost a 3 party system setup.. lol

I guess you would remember those days eh? JLM ;)

- BOOMer ... Now THAT was hilarious and alarming simultaneously! As one who spent much of his professional career helping successful corporations to find effective senior executives, the idea that somebody became the president of the US without any real attempt to vet him by the lunatic fringe of the Democratic party who got him the nomination over the much better qualified Clinton and Richardson or by the worshipful liberal MSM who saw him as an attractive novelty candidate or by the millions of voters who were conned and bamboozled is simply horrifying. And after four years of not coming even close to keeping a single promise and record reckless spending that accomplished nothing of lasting value, the idea that this moron could well be re-elected is even more horrifying.

- That Obama bit reminds me of a recent bumper sticker reading "I voted for Obama in 2008 to show I am not a racist and I am voting against him in 2012 to show that I am not an idiot".

- We shall soon see how many ignorant, gullible and short sighted idiots there are in the electorate of the US.

- It is often said that people get the government they deserve but I'm not sure that anybody deserves someone as inexperienced, incompetent and insincere as BO.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
- BOOMer ... Now THAT was hilarious and alarming simultaneously! As one who spent much of his professional career helping successful corporations to find effective senior executives, the idea that somebody became the president of the US without any real attempt to vet him by the lunatic fringe of the Democratic party who got him the nomination over the much better qualified Clinton and Richardson or by the worshipful liberal MSM who saw him as an attractive novelty candidate or by the millions of voters who were conned and bamboozled is simply horrifying. And after four years of not coming even close to keeping a single promise and record reckless spending that accomplished nothing of lasting value, the idea that this moron could well be re-elected is even more horrifying.

- That Obama bit reminds me of a recent bumper sticker reading "I voted for Obama in 2008 to show I am not a racist and I am voting against him in 2012 to show that I am not an idiot".

- We shall soon see how many ignorant, gullible and short sighted idiots there are in the electorate of the US.

- It is often said that people get the government they deserve but I'm not sure that anybody deserves someone as inexperienced, incompetent and insincere as BO.
And who deserves the other idiot? America is morally, intellectually and financially bankrupt. The post mortum is all that remains.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
- No, since I don't live in the bush near Sudbury I believe it is not needed.

- Too bad its too late for you.

- Have you had your shot to combat brain deadness lately?

- I thought not.
You couldn't handle any bush anywhere - even in your nut house. It's pretty obvious where the dead-from-the-neck-up vote

Last edited: