The Dead Always Vote Democrat (Sometimes Even Twice!)

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Poll Worker Tells U.S. Senate Candidate She Has to Vote Democrat All the Way Down the Ballot

A pretty disturbing report coming out of U.S. Senate candidate, Wendy Long's campaign. Apparently, a poll worker reviewed Long's ballot and told her it would be rejected because she didn't "fill in every space".

When Long countered that you can indeed leave some sections of the ballot blank, the poll worker again indicated her ballot would be rejected.

Long correctly informed the worker that forcing a voter to vote in every race, would essentially result in that person being forced to vote for candidates they do not want.

The poll worker even went so far as to suggest Long should mark the Democratic line all the way down.

Here is a letter released by Long:
"This morning when I went to vote, a poll worker who was at the scanner, studied my private ballot and proceeded to tell me that it was rejected because I did not 'fill in every space.' She then proceeded to indicate that I should mark the Democratic line all the way down.
The poll worker said, 'you have to fill in all of THESE, all the way down," indicating the whole line at the far left of the ballot, saying 'you can't leave any blank.'"
I said, "I'm sorry, but that just can't be the case .... that would force me to vote for people I don't want to vote for." She insisted again, that every office had to be filled out or the ballot would be rejected. And I said again "I don't want to vote for those people!"
I protested again and said that I wanted to feed my ballot into the scanner as I had filled it out. She eventually relented saying 'well you can TRY it' -- meaning she would allow me to put it in the scanner.
It obviously worked.
I had just remarked to all the poll workers, before I filled in my ballot, that we were all very fortunate to have heat and water and electricity.
It is heartbreaking, especially in these trying times for New York City with thousands of voters displaced from their homes and their polling locations, that poll workers would behave in this way, and through intent or ignorance, work to distort the outcome of an election and violate an individual’s right to vote for whomever he or she chooses.
I urge all voters to know your rights when you vote.
You can ask for help in how to operate the scanner, but your ballot is private and cannot and should not be inspected.
You do not have to vote in every office, or fill in every oval. Vote only for the candidates whom YOU want to vote for.
Finally, question authority - poll workers are there to help you to vote, not to tell you how vote. If one crosses the line, contact the Attorney General’s Office or your local Board of Elections."
Poll workers shouldn't be trying to persuade anybody to vote in a certain manner, but it is even more absurd when you try to coax a Republican candidate for office to vote straight Democrat

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Thursday, November 8, 2012

What Luck! Obama Won Dozens of Cleveland Districts with 100% of the Vote

Posted by Aurelius at 8:56 PM

President Obama must have run a great campaign considering the tremendous numbers he put up in numerous big cities. Over in Philadelphia, he was lucky enough to get 90% percent turnout in some districts with over 99% of the vote.

In Cleveland, in some districts he did even better with an astounding 100% of the vote in dozens of locations. For example, in Cleveland's Fifth Ward, Mr. Obama won districts E, F, and G 1,337 to Mitt Romney's... 0. And in case you're wondering, Gary Johnson received more votes than Mr. Romney.

Well, maybe that's just a fluke. In the Ninth Ward, Mr. Obama won districts D-G with a paltry total of 1,740 to... 3. Hey, at least Romney got .2% of the vote!
1,337-0Okay, what if we look at an entire Ward? No way this trend continues, right? An entire ward. Why not do the First Ward? Obama won that one 12,857 to... 94. This time Romney got .7% of the vote. He's moving up in the world!

In total, there are 21 districts in Cleveland where Mr. Romney received precisely 0 votes. In 23 districts, he received precisely 1 vote. And naturally, in one of the districts where Obama won 100% of the vote, there was 100% turnout. What a coincidence!

By the way, in case you are thinking that Romney did so poorly because maybe those districts were not very populated: Nope. In those 44 districts, Mr. Obama won 14,686 to 23. That's .16% of the vote for Romney.

But Ohio's not important in the electoral college, right?

Please bookmark!

- Earlier in this thread, I asked the rabid lefty loons who attacked my opening post here a very simple question and, predictably, received only deafening silence.

- The question I asked was why the Democrats or any other party would oppose voter ID laws that require people to verify their identity for voting purposes similarly to how they must verify their identity for other purposes such as getting a library card or attending a Democratic Party election rally UNLESS THEY WERE ENGAGED IN WIDE SPREAD, SYSTEMATIC VOTER FRAUD.

- For the terminally naive among you, here is the true answer to my question:
Crooked Politics: Obama Lost in Every State With Photo ID Law

Web Team | November 7, 2012 | Comments (159)

November 7 | Was the election stolen? Remember all those lawsuits by Democrats demanding that any voter identification laws be repealed. Well, now we know why they filed them. They needed to steal the vote in certain key states so that Obama could be reelected.

Curiously, Obama lost in every state that requires a photo ID to be produced before voting. A list of closely contested state elections with no voter ID, which narrowly went to Obama include: Minnesota (10), Iowa (6), Wisconsin (10), Nevada (6), Colorado (9), New Mexico (5) and Pennsylvania (20). This amounts to a total of 66 electoral votes. When added to Romney’s total of 205 electoral votes, that would give Romney 271 electoral votes, enough votes to win even without Ohio or Florida.
Romney also likely had the states of Florida and Ohio stolen from him, which don’t require photo IDs. Ohio requires a non-photo ID. Would a library card do? Florida “requests” a photo ID, but doesn’t require it. So what happens if they request a photo ID and the illegal alien Haitian doesn’t have one? Do they just count the vote anyway?

Add to all this, electronic vote fraud. An article from the Blaze reports “Last week, TheBlaze brought you a story from a North Carolina voting precinct using electronic voting machines that was already experiencing issues where votes for GOP candidate Mitt Romney were being changed to Democratic candidate Barack Obama. Now, it’s allegedly happening again, this time in both Kansas and Ohio — and we talked to a vendor supporting the machines about the issue. Nancy from Topeka, Kan., who asked that her last name not be used for reasons pertaining to her husband’s work, told TheBlaze she fears if voters aren’t double checking their selections, they’ll be ‘robbed of their vote.’ Nancy explained that while her husband was casting a vote for Romney, the touchscreen highlighted Obama. “He played around with the field a little and realized that in order to vote for Romney, his finger had to be exactly on the mark,” Nancy wrote in an email. She said ‘the invisible Obama field came down about 1/4 [of an inch]‘ into what should technically have been the Romney area”
Funny how this “glitch” only benefited Obama while stealing votes from Romney. I wonder how many other “glitches” were out there and how big a role they played in Obama’s “victory”.
No incumbent president in the last 60 years has won reelection with the unemployment rate as high as it currently is. The only way left for the Democrats to keep Obama in office was to steal the election. Obama failed to win ANY states with photo ID laws for voters, but he did win all the swing states which require no voter ID. Add to this electronic “glitches” that gave Obama votes meant for Romney, and it’s pretty obvious what happened on November 6th, 2012. We just became a Third World country.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Why keep beating yourself up over it, Teddy? The better man won, he ran a better campaign, more people liked him, let it go at that and move on. Besides he's better for the country. Just heard on the news a couple of days ago that when the Dems are in power the stock markets do better. If Romney had have won, that old Dow may have drifted down 1000 points. Have a good day, Sir.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
They need to go back to the old system where all ballots are paper and are counted one by one by representatives from both or more parties. Scrutineers we used to call them, I believe. Scrutiny is the key, trust but verify. People must have faith in the integrity of the vote or there will be chaos. The refs spoil hockey, can't let vote counters spoil democracy.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
They need to go back to the old system where all ballots are paper and are counted one by one by representatives from both or more parties. Scrutineers we used to call them, I believe. Scrutiny is the key, trust but verify. People must have faith in the integrity of the vote or there will be chaos. The refs spoil hockey, can't let vote counters spoil democracy.

- JTF ... Well and truly said! While some of our resident lefties like JLM don't care about large scale voter fraud or perhaps only care if the other side is the perpetrating party, I find it outrageous that the Democrats have resorted to criminal activities to fix the vote reminiscent of 3rd world politics. Even Saddam Insane in his prime would be impressed with some of the squalid shenanigans pulled by the Democrats this time out in critical districts and counties to skew the voting results. I hope there is a return to the old fashioned paper ballots next time and that Black Panther intimidators are banned from the voting locations and lines and that photo ID is required and that other safeguards are put in place to minimize the potential for voter intimidation and fraud.

- Certainly the unions have paid their debt to the Obama campaign with over a half billion dollars for disgusting and false attack ads and over 400,000 union members working in the field including at the voting locations for the Democrats and at least 67% of the millions of unionized voters' votes to ensure the continuation of the Obama gravy train. This distorts things quite enough without also having wide spread voter fraud by the Democrats in the bargain. If unchecked, the combination of these two things is enough to ensure a permanent Democratic lock on the presidency and a de facto one party, 3rd world democracy going forward.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Good News: Obama Won County in Ohio with 108% Voter Registration

Posted by Aurelius at 11:30 AM

I can't believe President Obama's luck. First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he's gotten another lucky break!

Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That's right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County's 108% of registered voters. That's not a typo.

In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213. But it certainly must all be a coincidence, right?
108%Democrat Daniel Gordon, First Ward Council Member, remarked at how well the President had done this election cycle. “There has never been a more efficient and powerful ground game in American politics,” he said. “I think this is a win for the American people, and I’m very proud of all the young people who poured their hearts out into this.”

And secretary of College Democrats Morgan Holliger chimed in, “We won Wood County, we won Ohio.”

Mr. Obama did indeed win Wood County, along with its 108% of voters.

Please bookmark!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
- JTF ... Well and truly said! While some of our resident lefties like JLM don't care about large scale voter fraud or perhaps only care if the other side is the perpetrating party, I find it outrageous that the Democrats have resorted to criminal activities to fix the vote reminiscent of 3rd world politics. Even Saddam Insane in his prime would be impressed with some of the squalid shenanigans pulled by the Democrats this time out in critical districts and counties to skew the voting results.

Please bookmark!

Teddy, a little friendly news for you - while I don't know all that much about others, you voice opinions on I can only assume that since your opinions about me are way "out to lunch", what you surmise about others is also suspect. Politically I am not anything in particular, just for what works but definitely not a "leftie" (or a "righty") This "proof" you claim to have about the criminal activities of Obama...............would it stand up in court? From what you say I'm assuming that Romney is squeaky clean- not involved in any criminal activity! Possibly at times when I respond to posters I'm a little "rough around the edges" or quick to identify stupidity, but that just me in responses to posts like the one I'm going to quote from yourself back in September................"may I suggest that instead of unwittingly drinking the Obama kool-aide you actually get to know more about the real Obama rather than the false image the left has portrayed about him. When you do, you'll meet a singularly selfish, self centered and lying prick who does nothing while close relatives live in abject poverty which contrasts with Romney who has quietly and selflessly helped literally hundreds of people whom he didn't know or barely knew in the course of his adult life with charitable labour and money not to mention the thousands of others whom he has helped in the course of his business career."...............I would just like to point out that such a post does nothing for your credibility and you might do well to look at it as the cause of all the ridicule directed toward you. Cheers.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Given that Ohio vote counting was run by companies controlled by the Romney's, I would suggest that any data from said system would be suspect at best. If you can't miscount properly, make it look like the other side fudged results so to speak. This of course assumes your 'data' has any bearing in any fact whatsoever of course.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I never tried the "Obama Kool-aid" but from the reaction in this forum, it seems to be potent stuff that prevents people from independent thought....

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The intelligence of those voters is incomprehensible.......and we wonder how could Obama win a second term....

Wonder no more..................................

[/FONT]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah- one was a Democrat and one was a Republican so it's Even Steven.................sort of like checkers!

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
- Just a brief note directed to the left wing goofballs here who actually believe that the Obama campaign didn't practice a variety of voter frauds on a wide ranging basis and won "fair and square". Those who don't have their tiny heads up their massive asses and want to actually ponder voter fraud in the 2012 US election are encouraged to read the full article from which the following note is taken.

There are 15 states with photo ID requirements for voting. Mr. Obama lost in all of them. In places with the weakest controls, specifically counties in Florida, Ohio, Colorado, and Pennsylvania, he generally drew turnouts in the 90% or greater range and won by better than 95% of the vote.
Losers tend to look for external explanations, and a lot of conservatives looking at numbers like those from Florida's St. Lucie County (where Mr. Obama got 247,713 votes from only 175,554 registered voters) are starting to question the legitimacy of the electoral results as reported. That's not good news for democracy, because the system works only if we trust it -- and having a majority in the GOP write off a minority who think the results were rigged serves nobody. Not even Democrats

Read more: Articles: Did Obama Cheat? How to Answer the Question

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Perhaps dead Democrats have more sense than living Republicans?

- And perhaps democracy third world style with rigged elections is more in keeping with the second world economy which is being fashioned by the inexperienced, inept and ideologically dated president who has just been re-elected.

- But I beg to differ.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
- Those who have been studying the polls regarding this election know that it is likely to be a real cliffhanger along the lines of the Kennedy-Nixon in 1960 and Bush-Gore in 2000 races.

- It therefore follows that the election will be decided by the relative effectiveness of each party's ground game in getting their supporters out to vote.

- But in the case of the Democrats, it is not just their ground game but their underground game that could prove decisive.

- The Democrats have had historic success in scoring the votes of those who are now literally underground as in six feet under as well as in using other criminal or underground tactics to score the votes of those ineligible to vote and in getting supporters to vote both early and often and also in intimidating others from voting Republican and in counting the Democratic ballots more than once and the Republican ballots less than once and this underground game has made the difference in numerous elections over the years.

- LBJ was nicknamed "Landslide Lyndon" after he won his first senatorial election in Texas in the 1940s by just 7 or 8 votes and he used to brag and even to joke about his organization's prowess at getting the dead to vote.

- JFK won the 1960 presidential election by the ballot box stuffing of the Chicago Cook's County crowd under the direction of Mayor Daley and these fraud artists pulled every trick in the book including miscounting, multiple voting and ineligible voting by the dead and the illegals.

- With the Chicago crowd again in charge of the national voting process, it is no surprise that the Democrats are pulling out all the stops in their bid to win again, including voter intimidation by the Black Panthers and others, mysterious delays in mailing off ballots to the military overseas so that their votes will be too late to be counted, operator errors with the voting machines so that votes for Romney become votes for Obama, multiple votes by Democratic supporters including illegal aliens and others who are ineligble to vote once let alone more than once and, undoubtedly miscounting of the votes in close swing constituencies.

- To get a better idea of the Democrats`ground - and underground - games, you may wish to read The Dead Always Vote Democrat``, a new book by Ben Brink which explains how Obama`s party conveniently claims there is no voter fraud but there is voter surpression by the GOP and then employs every dirty and illegal trick in the book to fraudulaently win elections.

- This book is a real eye opener for those who are up for the liberating experience of removing the partisan scales from their eyes.

Teddy- Need a link on proving the dead always vote democrat- I am sure republicans die every day - are you saying after Republicans die they realize they should be voting Democrat.

Last edited:

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
In places with the weakest controls, specifically counties in Florida, Ohio, Colorado, and Pennsylvania, he generally drew turnouts in the 90% or greater range and won by better than 95% of the vote.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/did_obama_cheat_how_to_answer_the_question.html#ixzz2CcZ4v0CK

Pffft. Those are loser numbers. 100% of the vote, with 100% turnout....THAT'S how you win a presidency! :)

http://steynian.wordpress.com/2012/11/18/steynian-463nd/