Candy and "Eye Candy" Make A Dynamic Team vs Romney

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
- CNN's "biggest" liberal and Obama cheerleader Candy Crowley was about as even handed in her moderating duties last night as one of those German Flying Court judges during the Nazi era during trials of Hitler's worst enemies.

- For example:

1/ Crowley interrupted Romney 28 times and Obama only 9 times.

2/ More importantly, she made most of her interruptions of Romney stick (usually they were interruptions when Mitt moved to defend himself from another one of BO's BS drive by smears of his character, record or policies) while usually backing down after interrupting Obama and allowing BO to finish his spiel.

3/ Her constant interruptions of Romney resulted in, among other things, BO getting 10% more (4 minutes more) talking time than the governor got.

4/ Clearly, Crowley's choice of questions from the 82 town hall paricipants was stacked to give BO softball questions and MR hardball questions that often were not relevant to him but more to the Tea Party zealots and when she played the third debater it was always for Obama's benefit and Romney's discomfort. The most egregious example of this was during the one question on the Libya lack of security and mischaracterization of the attack and subsequent cover up that went on for days. Crowley ensured that this question wasn't asked until the final few minutes of the debate, she allowed BO to totally avoid a direct answer to the question asked, and when Romney correctly observed that Obama did not refer to the Libya attack as an act of terrorism for several days after she effectively called him a liar while Michelle Obama and others in the supposedly nuetral audience cheered and applauded.

5/ Obama told several egregious lies last night from denying that his administration had cut drilling permits and activity on public land to claiming he called the Libya attack a terrorist strike wiithin hours of said attack to too many misrepresentations of his own and particlarly Romney's policies to list here but this was all A-OK with his team buddy Crowley even though she must have known that some of these things were false or at least deserved probing. Basically, she gave Obama a free pass for every one of his lies and then accused Romney of lying even though he told the truth. This should only happen in places like Zimbabwe or Venezuela or North Korea.

- The whole bloody thing was a Democratically rigged disgrace.

- I realize that Canady Crowley is an obese mediocrity who has been in the tank for liberals generally and Obama particularly for years and that CNN is going down the tubes and letting people go accordingly and that Crowley will have real difficulty getting an equivalent job when she is let go. And I wonder what government sinecure she may have been offered by Jim "The Bull" Messina or David "The Axe" Axelrod or Mitch "Machine Gun" Stewart or one of the other Chicago mugs, thugs and slugs in the Obama White House.

- However, despite this being a total set up for Barry it seems to me that it won't move nearly as many voters in either direction as the first debate did. Obama certainly performed more glibly and smoothly this time and thereby appealed more to the moron vote but he already has that sewn up as the plethora of uninformed but unquestioning love of BO lhere confirms. Romney, on the other hand, continued to hammer away at Obama's dismal four year record and his lack of anything new which would make the next four years any better than the past four and to contrast this record of failure with his own wealth of experience and success in business, the olympics and giovernment and his plan to revitalize the economy. So intelligent viewers last night - aware that the definition of political insanity is to expect a different and better result when you repeat the same failed thing you have been doing for the last four years - will probably conclude that Romney managed to win the debate and solidify his status from debate one as a qualified and impressive president in waiting

Last edited:

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
I think Candy joins here mates in their daily morning muster to raise and salute the Hammer and Sickle flag in the CNN office. Then they check their daily scripts with the Chinese delegation to make sure there is nothing offensive to be said about that nation.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
JUAN ... I really can't stand childish, churlish, cowardly, fascistic left wing loons like you who reflexively put a negative or minus sign beside my posts because they are too stupid, uninformed, illiterate and lazy to post actual rebuttals of my posts.

- You posted a minus sign on this thread and you posted one on my comedy thread about Crowley's 10 questions for Romney in the next debate. This reminds me that in addition to being childish, churlish, uninformed and stupid, lefty loons like yourself tend to be both fascistic and humourless.

- Now buzz off before I follow you around and waste my time actually responding to your useless gibberish.

Lying, prevaricating weasel dragged over finish line by treacherous “moderator,” thereby meeting liberals’ criteria for “victory” » Cold Fury

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I thought Romney was going to trounce Obama on Benghazi, hell you probably posted that too, so why would a biased moderator want that brought up?

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Even if Candy changed her shade of lip stick the giveaway would be her voice. Where did they drag her up from???

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Oh well, Romney sneaked in a "cheat sheet in the first debate and caught on camera doing so in the first debate, which is clearly not permitted based on set rules, which is why he seemed to be more on the ball than Obama, cuz he didn't have to debate based off of memory and his own character....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=4RQeEx-6wgQ

There have been claims that he just pulled out a hankerchief which #1 - hankerchiefs aren't that thick & heavy unless it was made from cardboard or paper and #2 - did anybody ever see him use it to wipe anything or blow his nose?

Nope....

So if you think Obama / Democrats / Lefties somehow cheated in the second debate, well Romney flat out cheated in the first, so everything's balanced out imo.

Cry some more.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Oh well, Romney sneaked in a "cheat sheet in the first debate and caught on camera doing so in the first debate, which is clearly not permitted based on set rules, which is why he seemed to be more on the ball than Obama, cuz he didn't have to debate based off of memory and his own character....

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.#

There have been claims that he just pulled out a hankerchief which #1 - hankerchiefs aren't that thick & heavy unless it was made from cardboard or paper and #2 - did anybody ever see him use it to wipe anything or blow his nose?

Nope....

So if you think Obama / Democrats / Lefties somehow cheated in the second debate, well Romney flat out cheated in the first, so everything's balanced out imo.

Cry some more.
Haven't you ever seen debaters take notes during a debate.....If you had ad actually watched the debates instead of relying on the internet pundits for information, you would have seen that in the vice presidential debate the "Cheat sheets" were right out in the open on the desk.:roll:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Haven't you ever seen debaters take notes during a debate.....If you had ad actually watched the debates instead of relying on the internet pundits for information, you would have seen that in the vice presidential debate the "Cheat sheets were right out in the open on the desk.:roll:

"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."

Look it up.

Taking notes during the debate is one thing..... And isn't even what I'm talking about, nor what's shown in the above video.

If you actually read the rules of the debate instead of spouting off baseless deflections, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

There are sheets and documents on the podiums prior to them arriving, which no doubt were agreed upon documents and inspected, and the Romney pulls out this little nugget & stuffs it away at the end.

Little bit of Armstrong showing there... Can beat em fairly, so cheat.

Oh sorry, the third thumbs up on the OP was by me and was meant to be a big red thumbs down.... Why?

When someone uses personal insults based on someone's weight or appearance, they show how childish and petty they are when they clearly have a crap argument in the first place.

Using the term fascist against other members is yet another baseless, childish and ignorant attitude that will not help anybody win any arguments..... So to balance out my slip of the finger rep in the OP, I'll correct myself by neg'ing the following post with the additional baseless, ignorant and insulting remarks.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
- CNN's "biggest" liberal and Obama cheerleader Candy Crowley was about as even handed in her moderating duties last night as one of those German Flying Court judges during the Nazi era during trials of Hitler's worst enemies.

- For example:

2/ More importantly, she made most of her interruptions of Romney stick (usually they were interruptions when Mitt moved to defend himself from another one of BO's BS drive by smears of his character, record or policies) while usually backing down after interrupting Obama and allowing BO to finish his spiel.

3/ Her constant interruptions of Romney resulted in, among other things, BO getting 10% more (4 minutes more) talking time than the governor got.

4/ Clearly, Crowley's choice of questions from the 82 town hall paricipants was stacked to give BO softball questions and MR hardball questions that often were not relevant to him but more to the Tea Party zealots and when she played the third debater it was always for Obama's benefit and Romney's discomfort. The most egregious example of this was during the one question on the Libya lack of security and mischaracterization of the attack and subsequent cover up that went on for days. Crowley ensured that this question wasn't asked until the final few minutes of the debate, she allowed BO to totally avoid a direct answer to the question asked, and when Romney correctly observed that Obama did not refer to the Libya attack as an act of terrorism for several days after she effectively called him a liar while Michelle Obama and others in the supposedly nuetral audience cheered and applauded.

5/ Obama told several egregious lies last night from denying that his administration had cut drilling permits and activity on public land to claiming he called the Libya attack a terrorist strike wiithin hours of said attack to too many misrepresentations of his own and particlarly Romney's policies to list here but this was all A-OK with his team buddy Crowley even though she must have known that some of these things were false or at least deserved probing. Basically, she gave Obama a free pass for every one of his lies and then accused Romney of lying even though he told the truth. This should only happen in places like Zimbabwe or Venezuela or North Korea.

- The whole bloody thing was a Democratically rigged disgrace.

- I realize that Canady Crowley is an obese mediocrity who has been in the tank for liberals generally and Obama particularly for years and that CNN is going down the tubes and letting people go accordingly and that Crowley will have real difficulty getting an equivalent job when she is let go. And I wonder what government sinecure she may have been offered by Jim "The Bull" Messina or David "The Axe" Axelrod or Mitch "Machine Gun" Stewart or one of the other Chicago mugs, thugs and slugs in the Obama White House.

- However, despite this being a total set up for Barry it seems to me that it won't move nearly as many voters in either direction as the first debate did. Obama certainly performed more glibly and smoothly this time and thereby appealed more to the moron vote but he already has that sewn up as the plethora of uninformed but unquestioning love of BO lhere confirms. Romney, on the other hand, continued to hammer away at Obama's dismal four year record and his lack of anything new which would make the next four years any better than the past four and to contrast this record of failure with his own wealth of experience and success in business, the olympics and giovernment and his plan to revitalize the economy. So intelligent viewers last night - aware that the definition of political insanity is to expect a different and better result when you repeat the same failed thing you have been doing for the last four years - will probably conclude that Romney managed to win the debate and solidify his status from debate one as a qualified and impressive president in waiting

SO where did you plagiarize this garbage from?

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
SO where did you plagiarize this garbage from?

- taxslave ... Actually, you idiotic and envious moron, I wrote it myself like I do everything else unless I attribute something to another writer.

- One thing about your extreme and badly written crap ... it is so obviously substandard that nobody would accuse you of plagiarism.

- Do you have ANYTHING SUBSTANTIVE to say about the points that I raised?

- I didn't think so.

- Go away.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
- taxslave ... Actually, you idiotic and envious moron, I wrote it myself like I do everything else unless I attribute something to another writer.

- One thing about your extreme and badly written crap ... it is so obviously substandard that nobody would accuse you of plagiarism.

- I didn't think so.

- Go away.

Other than it is extreme partisan and bull$it as well . Nope that about covers it.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Crowley was about as even handed in her moderating duties last night as one of those German Flying Court judges during the Nazi era during trials of Hitler's worst enemies.

To even compare this debate to the above is not only insulting to those affected by what the Nazis did, but clearly shows your ignorance by using the comparison.

Big whoop.. Maybe the reason why he was interrupted so many times was because it was justified, and the reason why Obama was interrupted less was because he's been in presidential debates in the past to know what to do and not do.

How many of Romney's interruptions were legit? How many were not?

My guess is that in your eyes, none of the interruptions were justified and Romney should have been able to rant away with whatever he pleased and for however long he pleased.

And I also bet that you'd say all of Obama's interruptions were justified but there should have been more.

More importantly, she made most of her interruptions of Romney stick (usually they were interruptions when Mitt moved to defend himself from another one of BO's BS drive by smears of his character, record or policies) while usually backing down after interrupting Obama and allowing BO to finish his spiel.

Oh but Romney should have free range on spewing his BS and attacks on Obama's track record I bet

Her constant interruptions of Romney resulted in, among other things, BO getting 10% more (4 minutes more) talking time than the governor got.

Awwww diddims.... Not 4 whole minutes! disqualify the debate right there..... That's just totally unfair.

Talk about grasping for straws.

Clearly, Crowley's choice of questions from the 82 town hall paricipants was stacked to give BO softball questions and MR hardball questions that often were not relevant to him but more to the Tea Party zealots and when she played the third debater it was always for Obama's benefit and Romney's discomfort

Such as?

The most egregious example of this was during the one question on the Libya lack of security and mischaracterization of the attack and subsequent cover up that went on for days. Crowley ensured that this question wasn't asked until the final few minutes of the debate, she allowed BO to totally avoid a direct answer to the question asked, and when Romney correctly observed that Obama did not refer to the Libya attack as an act of terrorism for several days after she effectively called him a liar while Michelle Obama and others in the supposedly nuetral audience cheered and applauded.

Oh noes! His wife supported him in the debate.....stop the presses!!

And the audience that was supposed to be neutral as you claim, who cheered?

Maybe by then they already made up their mind.

And I wasn't aware that every single person in that big room were all neutral. I knew the people who got to ask them questions were undecided voters, but didn't know every single person in that building was undecided.

Oh and she didn't ask the question until the end?

It was asked never the less, so that's moot.... What other examples you got?

Obama told several egregious lies last night from denying that his administration had cut drilling permits and activity on public land to claiming he called the Libya attack a terrorist strike wiithin hours of said attack to too many misrepresentations of his own and particlarly Romney's policies to list here but this was all A-OK with his team buddy Crowley even though she must have known that some of these things were false or at least deserved probing. Basically, she gave Obama a free pass for every one of his lies and then accused Romney of lying even though he told the truth. This should only happen in places like Zimbabwe or Venezuela or North Korea.

Venezuela?

Get educated will ya?

The whole bloody thing was a Democratically rigged disgrace.

And right there is where you proved your own argument is childish, ignorant crap.

However, despite this being a total set up for Barry it seems to me that it won't move nearly as many voters in either direction as the first debate did

Oh the one Romney cheated in?

Yeah, I'm sure that did sway some voters, just not the way you think.

Obama certainly performed more glibly and smoothly this time and thereby appealed more to the moron vote but he already has that sewn up as the plethora of uninformed but unquestioning love of BO lhere confirms. Romney, on the other hand, continued to hammer away at Obama's dismal four year record and his lack of anything new which would make the next four years any better than the past four

8 years under Obama looks like a blessing compared to 8 years under Bush, McCain or Romney..... We all know the Bush years, McCain would have dragged Americans and every other ally into Iran to Bomb Bomb Bomb them, and since Romney doesn't really have much of a platform to begin with, see Bush as a reference, because besides going to war and further restricting the freedoms of US citizens, he didn't have one either.

and to contrast this record of failure with his own wealth of experience and success in business, the olympics and giovernment and his plan to revitalize the economy.

Oh yeah, Romney's experience in business where he sends jobs over seas, and the Olympics? Can't say they were memorable.

His plan to fix the economy?

Yeah, i found his plan yesterday:
For all the details on Mitt Romney's 5 trillion dollar tax plan visit ROMNEYTAXPLAN.COM

So intelligent viewers last night - aware that the definition of political insanity is to expect a different and better result when you repeat the same failed thing you have been doing for the last four years

... Like Bush.....

- will probably conclude that Romney managed to win the debate and solidify his status from debate one as a qualified and impressive president in waiting

Lol.....

Last edited:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
JUAN ... I really can't stand childish, churlish, cowardly, fascistic left wing loons like you who reflexively put a negative or minus sign beside my posts because they are too stupid, uninformed, illiterate and lazy to post actual rebuttals of my posts.

Well than stand me.... I neg'd you too and openly responded.... What are you going to do about it?

Hurl more ignorant insults and childish remarks?

You posted a minus sign on this thread and you posted one on my comedy thread about Crowley's 10 questions for Romney in the next debate. This reminds me that in addition to being childish, churlish, uninformed and stupid, lefty loons like yourself tend to be both fascistic and humourless.

Oh more insults... You're gonna go far around here.

Did you hear that everyone? Apparently if you rate a post or thread he makes other than green and don't bow to his omnipotence & agree, yer a Fascist!

Now buzz off before I follow you around and waste my time actually responding to your useless gibberish.

whoa I suppose I better be careful what I say to you. I wouldn't want you to hurl personal insults at me and start trolling me around the forums until a mod bans you.

- I didn't think so.

- Go away.

Don't worry, I was confident you wrote it all.... It didn't look very skilled.

Reminding me of Sir J.P. but on the other side of the aisle;-)
sorry, that was supposed to be a green thumb.... Damn small touch screen... I think it's bed time anyways... :p

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
- I realize that Canady Crowley is an obese mediocrity...

I didn't watch the debate, I didn't really care about it (or the first one really) but I do enjoy reading the comments after such debates.

This comment of yours invalidated every little point you might have made in your tl;dr post. The moment an "adult" (term used loosely in your case) degrades their conversation to name calling and childish behavior immediately dismisses any sort of point you might have had. So the woman is overweight/obese. What the heck is it to you? If THAT'S all you have to complain about (or one of the things anyway, let's not forget the "morons" and so on you also mention) then, really, it's time you left high school and grew up. While adults might see the same as you and feel the same way as you, real adults should know to STFU over such things when trying to make any kind of valid point.

"She's stupid, she's a leftist, she's a moron and oh, oh, she's FAT too!"

Grow up.