Candy and "Eye Candy" Make A Dynamic Team vs Romney

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I thought the same thing.
Seems like we still have one remaining on the same side as SirPompass in this very thread.....???

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I didn't watch the debate, I didn't really care about it (or the first one really) but I do enjoy reading the comments after such debates.
Ditto.

Seems like we still have one remaining on the same side as SirPompass in this very thread.....???
Thank God there is typing involved and it's the web. These sort just go on and on in real life conversations and 9 times out of 10 have really annoying voices and are hard to look at..

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You forgot long winded.

And opinionated perhaps? It's always hilarious when someone without exception kowtows to the same political regime 100% of the time........................Like there is any part of politics that is perfect! :lol::lol::lol:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
JUAN ... I post because I am stupid, uninformed and illiterate.
This reminds me that I in addition to being childish, churlish, uninformed and stupid I am also a loony right wing neo con. Loons like myself tend to be both fascistic and humourless.

I plan to buzz off before I post more useless gibberish.

Now I feel better for you- Understanding you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery.

Have a nice flight.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
That's what I said. Except I likened to our not quite departed vegetable monarch.

Do they not realize that this just encourages us? ;)

Undoubtedly. I'd say odds are against though.

I suggest that he take the situation in hand – get a grip on it – pretend he is 35 again.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
The moderator interrupted Romney more often than Obama because Romney wasn't respecting the time constraints. Obama would wrap up just as the timer timed out, while Romney just kept on talking until he was interrupted.

What should have happened is the timer should have cut off the microphone.... But then Romney's supporters would blame the timer for favoring Obama.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I do wonder what these 'complainers' want from a moderator..............

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The opening statement is pure nonsense, she is one of the best reporters on any network.
And she is certainly better than anyone one FOX or NBC.
Romney didn't look very good on debate two, and his image is not ruined but it didn't help
him. He is the cheerleader of the rich and has little in common with middle America. That
is his problem. Surely there were better choices than the crop of what ever the Republicans
presented. As I see it, the major players on the the Republican team pay lip service or are
remaining silent. The reason? These are not mainstream conservatives and people know it.
The respectable fiscal conservatives will be left to clean up the mess made by the social
conservatives and the Tea Party. Why is it when the GOP gets close to the Oval Office,
they push the self destruct button? Count the States, when its over Obama will win the votes
of the Electoral College, nuff said.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Notwithstanding the opening post, if everybody just nodded approval to everything that Obama did, the left in this forum would have nothing to condescend about........:toothy7:

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Is she is CNN's Poster Girl I'd hate to see the rest of the female staff. Her musings on the air indicate her levels of knowledge.