Zan

Diarygirl

Electoral Member
Oct 28, 2008
Newfoundland
I assume that you are a controller for these forums.
Hi Zan,
I noted that under my user name I have a brown > . It seems that all? others users have green >. The comment associated with my brown > is: Einmensch can only hope improve

1 Why is mine brown?
2 I'd like you to justify>> Einmensch can only hope to improve.
3 One would expect neutrality from you and your team Zan.

Interested in hearing your position.
Einmensch, I don't see any difference in colour from your user name or the others, why am I not seeing it? Is my color green or red? I have no idea and would like to know. (Curiousity kills the cat!) ;)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
(Curiousity kills the cat!)

Satisfaction brought him back....Below your avatar there is your 1. Post count. 2. location and 3. a thumbs up sign with a green chevron.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Einmensch, I don't see any difference in colour from your user name or the others, why am I not seeing it? Is my color green or red? I have no idea and would like to know. (Curiousity kills the cat!) ;)
Go to your username
Dairygirl
Live Laugh Love
321 posts
Newfoundland
>> and the comment with it is >> Dairygirl will be famous soon enough

mine has returned to green because people felt sorry for me?? but it had been red

My wife and I spent a total of 4 moths in Newfoundland in 1971- 1972 One day in St John's, a couple in Gander quite a bit more in Lewisport, Morton's Harbour, Tizzard's Harbour, Bonavista--I will never forget the kindness of all the people, The fish plant in Carbonear was operating one or two days a week, the byes came in with 6 fish in their cod traps, cigarettes could be bought one at a time, the horses had the right of way--If it would not have been for economics ----Newfoundland had my heart. Unless it has changed you can be very proud of your Island's people. They have my respect. One morning between Morton's Harbour and Tizzard's Harbour-heavy breathing and a bit of bumping through our tent wall got me a little nervous--when I went outside I found 10-15 horses standing in the small patch of grass where we pitched our tent--a shower at Terra Nova was the big treat

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
I've been to the town where that was filmed. Portmerion. A very unusual place.

I've always wanted to return to Wales and when I do it's right up near the top of the list of places to visit and explore. It's not like I'm fanatical about the show but it's from my childhood as my older brother and his girlfriend would babysit the night that it was on and so I was allowed to watch it. So it's one of those things that sticks from childhood.

Maybe you can tell me a bit about it?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
mine has returned to green because people felt sorry for me?? but it had been red

feeling sorry for you may be one possibility. Hoping that your post is a beginning of awareness and concern for forum functions, a sign that you might be here for more than just furthering an antisemitic agenda, may be another.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Actually I just realised that user reputation formula is a little screwey, I've gotta rebuilt it. The amount of chevrons might decrease a little bit!

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Dear Karrie shove your anti-semitic agenda comment and again shove your comment regarding that I never knew hunger for a period of time you all knowing being.

Talk less and educate yourself. Don't blab. Justify what you say!

OH here I go to the red again-

I see that you are here Andem -Red is good sometimes

Diarygirl

Electoral Member
Oct 28, 2008
Newfoundland
Go to your username
Dairygirl
Live Laugh Love
321 posts
Newfoundland
>> and the comment with it is >> Dairygirl will be famous soon enough

My wife and I spent a total of 4 moths in Newfoundland in 1971- 1972 One day in St John's, a couple in Gander quite a bit more in Lewisport, Morton's Harbour, Tizzard's Harbour, Bonavista--I will never forget the kindness of all the people, The fish plant in Carbonear was operating one or two days a week, the byes came in with 6 fish in their cod traps, cigarettes could be bought one at a time, the horses had the right of way--If it would not have been for economics ----Newfoundland had my heart. Unless it has changed you can be very proud of your Island's people. They have my respect. One morning between Morton's Harbour and Tizzard's Harbour-heavy breathing and a bit of bumping through our tent wall got me a little nervous--when I went outside I found 10-15 horses standing in the small patch of grass where we pitched our tent--a shower at Terra Nova was the big treat
LOL ...Thanks Einmench.......glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip to Newfoundland, and thank you for your compliments about the people there. My heart is still there as well. It has a sort of" magic" that captures your "heart", and I miss it terribly at times. Down to earth and simple living is what I love about it and yearn for. :smile:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Dear Karrie shove your anti-semitic agenda comment and again shove your comment regarding that I never knew hunger for a period of time you all knowing being.

LOL. :lol:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Comments like this are what caused you to get the negative rep in the first place.