Younger Generation - Dumb or Stupid or Both- Yes or No

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hey there-I have a similar box of old photos of relatively thin folks who are now dead and buried and yeah the kids ARE butterballs-one of neighbour kids -6ft tall and 337 pounds thought nothing of having potato chips for breakfast while his younger, thinner siblings ate the oatmeal their Mom made on Sunday mornings.

So lets not heap too much scorn on the kids dimwit kids when its parents who too often lack the proper attitude-one way to force junior to eat the damned oatmeal is to make sure there are NO chips in the house!

And for the record-lets mention the 15 year old Anglo Saxon kid who got told a story about a historic cathedral in Prague and found it confusing.......because "who is this Mary person they have the statue of in the church"????? Kids in that mental state would do just as well being raised by wolves!

These kids who cannot count and cannot recognize a heart attack on a plate when they order it at Micky D`s have been through our union dominated/LIE-beral oriented school system and they have also been pretty much ignored by too many parents! There is LOTS of blame to go around!

During what I call dynastic transition I ve been going through a hundred years of old photos of the family here for about a month and what I have observed is not one overweight individual that I can recall until about the mid to late sixtys. From then onward they begin to appear. I'm guessing that the prolferation of the idiot box {TV} has impacted to a very great degree on the health and intelligence of the modern human.