Young Justin talking stepping up aid to refugees!

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Global commitments,
What a breath of fresh air,Global laisons and humanitarian observation has always made Canada a prosperous country
By By USA!

We should be grateful to watch our Prime Ministers energy,
If I had to view another rip vanwinkle at the helm of the direction of Canada's future,I vowed to ignore it,then came JT,now I am happy

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
How is giving them a work and business visa helping them. All that is doing is removing an obstacle to allowing them to help themselves. You seem to be fconfusing helping them with removing obstacles to their helping themselves.

Sheesh, Canadian jobs are for Canadians !!!

I'm am not a welfare state who hands out jobs to losers from other countries. These losers have to learn to look after themselves or parish.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Sheesh, Canadian jobs are for Canadians !!!

I'm am not a welfare state who hands out jobs to losers from other countries. These losers have to learn to look after themselves or parish.

Wait a minute. An employment and business visa does not give a person a job. He still has to look for it and be the most qualified person for the job.

What you seem to be suggesting is that you fear that some of them might take your job. Upgrade your skills man.

What you're proposing is not only that we not help them, but that we even hinder them in their own efforts. That's not the Christian way.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Wait a minute. An employment and business visa does not give a person a job. He still has to look for it and be the most qualified person for the job.

What you seem to be suggesting is that you fear that some of them might take your job. Upgrade your skills man.

What you're proposing is not only that we not help them, but that we even hinder them in their own efforts. That's not the Christian way.
No, I'm saying I built my country my way and fought and worked hard to get to what it is today.

These losers should learn that no one is going to look after them and the best they are going to get is help to learn to help themselves.

And they can build their country their way.

The Muslim way.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
No, I'm saying I built my country my way and fought and worked hard to get to what it is today.

These losers should learn that no one is going to look after them and the best they are going to get is help to learn to help themselves.

And they can build their country their way.

First off, what's your country's street address? On second thought, it's always good to keep one's anonymity online, so I advise you don't answer that question. It was just a rhetorical question anyway.

Secondly, what you propose goes beyond not helping them. You're actually proposing that we tie their hands behind their backs.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
First off, what's your country's street address? On second thought, it's always good to keep one's anonymity online, so I advise you don't answer that question. It was just a rhetorical question anyway.

Secondly, what you propose goes beyond not helping them. You're actually proposing that we tie their hands behind their backs.
We should be going over their and kicking their azz until they learn to help themselves.

*there*

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I'm putting my steel toed boots on for a very good azz kicking.

Huh? You gotta buy the flight ticket first. And get in touch with people before that. What will you do once you get off the flight in Baghdad and then start heading out to Syria? You can't even speak the local language. Will they provide you with a rifle, or must you provide your own? Make sure you get the logistics down before you go man, it's not a picnic other there.

Last edited: