You Might Have Burned All Your Bridges if you Look Like This

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And disagreeing with yourself?

That's how you grow! Every morning is a new day and my opinions often hinge on how I feel or how others have pissed me off. Things are always changing and to survive you have to change with them (for most things). :) (There are a few twits who will always be twits) :) :)

Flossy should worry about our own catastrophe named Trou d'eau!

Are either one of them worth worrying about?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Just Sayin.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
fiction is fact?...^
Well...That sure explains where the problem here is

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Sean Spicer calls it Fake News.
Can we ever crucify Sean Spicer enough? It's like Bannon picked the least likeable, least intelligent of the lot and told him to wing it. The guy isn't a liar. He is too stupid to lie. He just has no clue what the truth is.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Can we ever crucify Sean Spicer enough? It's like Bannon picked the least likeable, least intelligent of the lot and told him to wing it. The guy isn't a liar. He is too stupid to lie. He just has no clue what the truth is.

It's his job to lie. ... Pinnochio Spicer ...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It's his job to lie. ... Pinnochio Spicer ...
Ya but, he is really, really bad at it. I think they set him up as a fall guy and he is too stupid to realize they set him up. I mean, any intelligent person would have realized it by now and have walked off the job.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Ya but, he is really, really bad at it. I think they set him up a fall guy and he is too stupid to realize they set him up. I mean, any intelligent person would have realized it by now and have walked off the job.

He will be the punchline of jokes for the next twenty five years.

You're right. He's not too bright.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
That's how you grow! Every morning is a new day and my opinions often hinge on how I feel or how others have pissed me off. Things are always changing and to survive you have to change with them (for most things). :) (There are a few twits who will always be twits) :) :)

Are either one of them worth worrying about?

TrudOWE certainly is. He is raising our taxes and putting our grandkids in debt.