You Are Rich !!!

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
I agree that Africa and the Middle East are simmering in hatred for the West.. there's nothing from there that would ever indicate otherwise and to be quite frank, I would sleep much better at night if all immigration from those regions were halted. They really do hate us, and it's not a figment of my imagination nor is it just a careless generalisation: The race-on-race crime (and especially violent crime) statistics paint a very valid picture.

Yes ME and africa has hatred towards west, and for good reason, however there is also way much hatred from the west towards ME and africa, and this time, for absotly no reason, you, sassylassie , cdn bear , ITN, colpy are a great exemple of that.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Can anyone post what the round about recompensation for the Canadian Military is? I'm just curious as to how it compares with the U.S.

I for example, (this is public record, anyone can find it with Google, so I'm not bragging) after being in the Marine Corps for 13 years, make a little over $59,000 a year. I'm an E-6, Staff Sergeant, if that makes sense to anyone...What would an enlisted Canadian, who is a little over halfway to the top of the enlisted ranks make?