Yet More Laughs from Fattie Ford the Coke Addict

QuebecCanadian

Electoral Member
Apr 13, 2014
Re: Ford embarrassing us all again

The man is also a complete pig.

Rob Ford Rehab: Toronto Mayor To Take Break To 'Deal With His Issues'

Looks like there may be one of the grossest sex videos ever floating around out there.

Rob Ford sex tape now possible

Let's all thank the conservative government and their support of this sad excuse of a person for making this ongoing debacle possible. Harper's fishing buddy indeed.

Gone fishin’: Ford and Harper’s Harrington Lake trip - The Globe and Mail

More evidence of the very poor judgement of the man who is supposed to be running this country considering all the other scandals around the Harper government.
Please!! For the sake of humanity, don't anyone EVER post a Rob Ford sex tape!!

QuebecCanadian

Electoral Member
Apr 13, 2014
This first sentence exemplifies how utterly inept you are. He drug the nation through the gutter? Really? The nation? You must be a Torontonian? One who thinks that if T.O. is not the center of the Universe it is at the very least the "center of Canada.

Please...

Aside from Cobalt Kid's usual spamorama.

I hope Ford is seeking help, he certainly has addiction issues and is not fit to sit in any position of government service. I find his brothers comments, though spoken with great emotion, to be very hollow.

It is after all, Doug Ford who has propped his brother up throughout all of the controversy which would make him one hell of an enabler. Rob Ford doesn't deserve the pity of the people, like most addicts he has exploited the good will of those around him, but I hope he finds his way out of this.

Addiction is a tough animal and I think Olivia Chow summed it up in her response to the news about Ford.

The problem with addicts is that they don't care who they hurt and usually don't come around until they hit rock bottom. I don't know if Rob Ford has hit bottom yet, but he is not fit to be Mayor of Toronto. He should be let go asap possible.
He hasn't hit bottom. Nowhere near. He still has The Ford Nation. As long as he thinks there are people who support him, he will never take getting help seriously. I know his kind. He's laughing at everyone somewhere.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
He hasn't hit bottom. Nowhere near. He still has The Ford Nation. As long as he thinks there are people who support him, he will never take getting help seriously. I know his kind. He's laughing at everyone somewhere.

Probably not, but it's not our job to push him over. And his chance at being Mayor again is slim and none.

QuebecCanadian

Electoral Member
Apr 13, 2014
Probably not, but it's not our job to push him over. And his chance at being Mayor again is slim and none.
Someone like that doesn't get pushed over, he alienates every last one of his supporters, friends and family...and only when he finally sees that, he realizes he's hit bottom all on his own.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Maybe if everyone just took a couple of months off focusing on Rob Ford and got on with other aspects of their lives, things just might work out in the long run. I think the idea of rehab is to get people away from other distractions for awhile so they can focus on their health. I'm sure the last thing he needs right now is umteem low life reporters snooping around.

QuebecCanadian

Electoral Member
Apr 13, 2014
Maybe if everyone just took a couple of months off focusing on Rob Ford and got on with other aspects of their lives, things just might work out in the long run. I think the idea of rehab is to get people away from other distractions for awhile so they can focus on their health. I'm sure the last thing he needs right now is umteem low life reporters snooping around.
Reporters follow him around because he gives them a show.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Yet more fun 'n games & drunk driving !!!

Rob Ford Rehab Confirmed Amid Damning Toronto Star Story

It’s confirmed: Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is in rehab and the facility is somewhere in North America, according to CBC News.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, a doctor told the broadcaster that Ford was admitted May 1 and taken to hospital two days later and remained there for four days. He returned to the rehab centre for treatment on May 7.

“I have every assurance and confidence he was nowhere else,” the doctor told CBC on Friday. Due to concerns over privacy, the name and location of the treatment facility remain unknown.

The news comes days after questions about Ford's whereabouts were raised when it was revealed he did not enter the U.S. last week.

Earlier in the day, Coun. Doug Ford promised he would produce “proof” his brother, the mayor, was in rehab. The councillor had told reporters he was working on an official statement, but it never came.

Instead, Ford opted to speak to the CBC exclusively on Friday evening, saying he wanted to “stop the speculation to let the people of Toronto know that Rob is taking this seriously, is getting treatment and that he wants to continue coming back and serving the people.”

However, the confirmation that Ford is indeed seeking help for substance abuse was eclipsed by a new audio tape acquired by The Toronto Star of the mayor caught in a racist rant and bragging about having sex with “girls” in front of his wife.

Ford reportedly also offered guests a chance to have sex with his wife, Renata.

According to reporter Kevin Donovan, the mayor was reportedly driving drunk with high school friend Bruno Bellissimo in the passenger’s seat on the night of March 5, two days after he appeared on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

“Nobody sticks up for people like I do, every f---ing k--e, n----r, f---ing w-p, d-go, whatever the race. Nobody does,” Ford said about Jews, blacks and Italians, according to the paper.

“I’m the most racist guy around. I’m the mayor of Toronto.”

At one point during the drive, Ford reportedly spoke to his lawyer Dennis Morris, who warned the mayor police may be tailing his car.

In an interview with The Canadian Press on Friday, Morris did not comment on the Star story, only saying he did not recall if Ford was drunk and driving during their conversation.

"I don't recollect his ever driving, I was thinking 'don't be driving," he said.

"I was under the impression he was...not sure if it was parked or shopping plaza and he was making phone calls and I think I mentioned 'shouldn't be driving if you're under the influence.'"

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
yeah I saw this...they (CBC) must have cut a deal for the exclusive after he emerges..all clean, sober and skinny

QuebecCanadian

Electoral Member
Apr 13, 2014
Me thinks thou doth offereth too much info. It seems to me that if I were really serious and sincere about getting my "sick" brother the help he needs, I would tell reporters to ?*&% off or even say nothing and not feel the need to prove anything to anyone. I believe the Fords' narcissism will win over any REAL attempt to deal with their problems. Doug is even worse for riding his brother's infamy.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Me thinks thou doth offereth too much info. It seems to me that if I were really serious and sincere about getting my "sick" brother the help he needs, I would tell reporters to ?*&% off or even say nothing and not feel the need to prove anything to anyone. I believe the Fords' narcissism will win over any REAL attempt to deal with their problems. Doug is even worse for riding his brother's infamy.
agreed, they don't want the attention to diminish, it would not help their purpose, (whatever that is) the fact that they allowed CBC to speak to a doctor at the treatment centre is mind-blowing...

his defenders will say that this is to stifle talk about him actually being in a facility...if you think about that for longer than the nanosecond that it takes to arrive at okay, one then realizes that there are very few people that one would doubt about going into a treatment centre...thus it speaks for itself...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Now that we know he's in treatment, everyone should shut up about him! He's likely to win the next election on the sympathy vote!

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
So what is Rob Ford really up to because I seriously doubt it has anything to do with treating his actual addiction issues.

First off it wasn't a crisis with his alcohol abuse issues that sent him running for "treatment", it was getting caught on video once again in the presence of crack cocaine dealers smoking crack. And considering the almost complete lack of credibility established by the Ford brothers themselves we have no way of knowing how often Rob Ford smokes crack, we just have the ongoing spectacle of a man clearly out of control wandering across Canada being repeatedly caught on video obviously under the influence of something. Maybe it's Ford's crack use that then causes him to binge on alcohol and possibly become violent as some have reported.

What should be obvious is that if someone is serious about treatment for serious substance addiction they focus almost entirely on that, and even that often isn't enough. Even if Ford was genuinely in treatment there's still no guarantee that he'll recover, many addicts don't.

And as the latest "crisis" was kicked off by his crack use I seriously doubt that being treated for alcoholism is going to help Ford much. If he's in denial about his addiction then there is no way to treat it.

I also think that someone who was serious about addiction treatment wouldn't be doing press interviews and talking about how wonderful the experience was, that's something a politician does to create the proper image for the public.

If Rob Ford really is serious about getting off of booze, pot, crack and whatever else he's doing then he needs to do several things.

1. Resign as mayor for his and the benefit of the citizens of Toronto. There's no way he's in any position to run anything if he's half out of his mind part of the time. It also sends a terrible message about appropriate behaviour to youth and makes the entire country look foolish having someone with such a high profile behaving in such an irresponsible manner.

2. Drop out of the Mayoral race, recovering from serious addiction doesn't happen overnight and if Ford is serious about overcoming his addictions then he's in no place to devote the kind of resources that running a metropolis demands. If he wants to show voters that he's a serious candidate for high office then he needs to make the kind of changes that a mature and responsible adult would make, not a tweaker.

3. Actually admit to his real problems, addicts lie and Rob Ford blaming his crack use on alcohol is a lie.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
You seem upset

You seem upset

You seem upset

Not any longer actually, I think things are looking up for Toronto, Canada and hopefully Ford.

On the other hand your responses just seem insane to me.

I also think that people who enable Rob Ford's addiction like his brother Doug who has consistently lied and probably continues to do so to keep his brother in a state of public and personal denial are placing Rob Ford's life in danger.

Addiction & Recovery Statistics | Renew Everyday

Individuals treated for alcohol misuse are approximately 10 times more likely to commit suicide than those who do not misuse alcohol, and people who abuse drugs have about 14 times greater the risk for eventual suicide.

And even with effective treatment the recovery rate isn't that great.

At least one-third of alcoholics fully recover.

Using prescription drugs to combat alcohol dependency, in combination with treatment, boost the recovery success rate to 50 percent.

People have been treating this as a joke, largely encouraged by the Ford's themselves who have turned the entire situation into a game, but the stakes are very serious. I don't like seeing Rob Ford using Toronto specifically and Canada in general as part of his coping mechanism for his drug and likely untreated psychological issues, but I don't want to the see the man die from his addiction either.

I think his "friends" that are enabling his clearly self-destructive behaviour really couldn't give a damn about what's happening to him. Especially if they're helping him get access to drugs and allowing him to stay in a state of denial.

Rob Ford doesn't just need treatment for alcohol addiction, he needs treatment for serious drug addiction and possibly psychological counseling when you look at some of the violent or borderline(or outright) criminal behaviour he's been involved in. As well as the sexually inappropriate comments and actions that would see most other people charged with sexual assault or lessor charges.

Yah, I'm pretty sure that substance abuse is just the tip of the iceberg with Rob Ford.

Rob Ford: One wild night in March | Toronto Star

The Star has heard audio of Ford and Bellissimo talking and both are slurring. (The Star has interviewed people who say it is nothing for Ford to down a 40-ouncer of vodka. The man who recorded the audio of Ford at Sully Gorman’s bar two weeks ago told the Star Ford’s ability to drink shots of tequila is “incredible.”)

Ford has two ways of communicating as he drives — his cellular phone and his Onstar device, a General Motors product that acts as a cellphone. During one call as he drives that night, Ford is recorded as saying the following about Jews, blacks and Italians:

“Nobody sticks up for people like I do, every f---ing k--e, n----r, f---ing w-p, d-go, whatever the race. Nobody does. I’m the most racist guy around. I’m the mayor of Toronto.”

On a roll, Ford continues to spew invective that may be the worst published yet. At one point he makes a rude comment about his mother.

His tirade is interrupted by a call from Dennis Morris, Ford’s lawyer. Morris voices immediate concern that Ford is driving and tells him to pull over. Ford does not respond kindly. Morris suggests the police may be tailing him.

“The cops are f---ing right behind me. They are, it’s fine,” Ford says.

Morris tells Ford he cannot be driving drunk.

To which Ford responds, “Yeah, you never had your f---ing kids taken away.”

(Asked this week if he recalled the incident and telephoning Ford, Morris said he believes his client was parked at the time.)

The front walkway to the Ford house leads to a modest front door. At about 10 p.m. that night, Ford and his pals arrive. Ford has a bag of McDonald’s food in his hand. Ford jiggles the front door and then kicks the door open. He, Lisi, Bellissimo and another man step in.

“Don’t worry guys, my kids aren’t here,” Ford says.

For no apparent reason, Ford turns on Bellissimo and hits him squarely in the face twice — boom, boom — forgetting that he has a bagful of Big Macs in his hand. Burgers and fries scatter. Ford makes Bellissimo pick them up.

Down the stairs they go. Ford’s wife Renata is on the couch, a tired lounger that has been described to the Star by paramedics and firefighters who have attended calls at the house over the past two years. Renata is smoking a joint.

“You’re a f---ing idiot,” Renata says.

Enraged, Ford rummages for his Don Bosco coaching jacket. “It’s where I keep my weed,” he tells people in the room. Ford turns on his wife, screaming that she has taken his drugs. Standing there quietly are Lisi and Bellissimo.

The sooner this guy is out of office and hopefully getting some real help the better off we'll all be, including Ford himself.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Bob Ford is a prime example of happens when a single cell mind implodes
who could take the guy seriously? He is a disgrace and a disappointment
Look at all the people in the picture, there is a group of civilized people and
on the end is the left overs from mind scrap called ford.
If the people elect this guy for another term the city will be the laughingstock
of planet earth.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
It's pretty much a non story except for those who are obsessed with the topic. No point in explaining addiction to the haters, understanding the disease only applies when they support the individual.

If the people elect this guy for another term the city will be the laughingstock
of planet earth.

You really think planet earth give a tin sh!t about Toronto?

This is just more of the Rob and Doug show, these sociopaths don't have a genuine bone in their bodies.