Worker Bees and Soldier Ants: America’s Army of Fascism

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
RE: Worker Bees and Soldier Ants: America’s Army o

The Dems and Reps are the same side of the coin.
America badly needs a voice for the other side - a third party, a group of independants, something...

The AmericanPeople have been manipulated, thats for sure. But they are not blameless in all this - any vote for Bush, and support for him, that is real and it is a matter of choice. There are far too many on that side to exonerate Americans from complicity in the fake wars, human and nature abuses, and aspirations of global domination by a religious faction.
Karlin

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004

America badly needs a voice for the other side - a third party, a group of independants, something...

The AmericanPeople have been manipulated, thats for sure. But they are not blameless in all this - any vote for Bush, and support for him, that is real and it is a matter of choice. There are far too many on that side to exonerate Americans from complicity in the fake wars, human and nature abuses, and aspirations of global domination by a religious faction.
Karlin

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004

Karlin

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
I had thought that Kerry was going to win by about 6 or 8 points.
It was not that I was happy with Kerry but I actually thought that it was really a choice of "Anybody But Bush".

Dean was the best candidate of them all!
He was the first guy who said "We are gonna take our government back".
He was the first to begin speaking out against the war. It sort of gave the rest of America "permission" to speak out too and without dishonouring the troops.

The press destroyed him!

He arrived on stage to speak to his supporters. He came out on stage and just tried to bolster his supporters.
For sure; he did nothing wrong.
But the press called him a fool and destroyed him which allowed Kerry to win the main primaries 10 days later.

The only reason George Bush won in 2000 was because he had no "history" which reporters could pounce upon.
The same with Clinton. He was a nobody before running for president.
The most important measure of a superior candidate is one who has no "history" federally.

Kerry had a history of 30 years in the Senate! How can anyone hide from that?

I think it was fixed from the start! Kerry was a "sham" candidate put out by the elite.
If the democrats had wanted to win .... and if the elite wanted to pull out of Iraq .... they would of had Dean as a candidate.

Dean was the Ralph Nader of our time.

When you consider that Bush never even had a passport before becoming president, it would verify that he had no knowledge or opinion or agenda concerning foreign affairs.
But, the minions within the civil service .... the think tanks .... they arrived at a "policy" and they presented it to the president as a "necessity" towards maintaining Americas' place in the world.

As president, he does not need to agree with the policy .... he is just there to put a public face on it. To sell the policy. To convince us all that he is "managing" the policy correctly.

He is simply a sales person. And .... much to my surprise, he is an excellent sales person. The "Best-In-The-West" .... for sure.

Ronnie RayGun was from the same mold. The guy was falling asleep during meetings, but when he was required to "perform" and to sell the product of foreign affairs .... He was pretty good at it.

Bush is just a sales person.

Imagine Bush being asked .... "Where is Bin Laden?" and he replies .... "He's hiding"
And the press let him walk away!

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
It was not that I was happy with Kerry but I actually thought that it was really a choice of "Anybody But Bush".

He was the first to begin speaking out against the war. It sort of gave the rest of America "permission" to speak out too and without dishonouring the troops.

The press destroyed him!

He arrived on stage to speak to his supporters. He came out on stage and just tried to bolster his supporters.
But the press called him a fool and destroyed him which allowed Kerry to win the main primaries 10 days later.

The only reason George Bush won in 2000 was because he had no "history" which reporters could pounce upon.
The most important measure of a superior candidate is one who has no "history" federally.

I think it was fixed from the start! Kerry was a "sham" candidate put out by the elite.
If the democrats had wanted to win .... and if the elite wanted to pull out of Iraq .... they would of had Dean as a candidate.

When you consider that Bush never even had a passport before becoming president, it would verify that he had no knowledge or opinion or agenda concerning foreign affairs.
But, the minions within the civil service .... the think tanks .... they arrived at a "policy" and they presented it to the president as a "necessity" towards maintaining Americas' place in the world.

As president, he does not need to agree with the policy .... he is just there to put a public face on it. To sell the policy. To convince us all that he is "managing" the policy correctly.

He is simply a sales person. And .... much to my surprise, he is an excellent sales person. The "Best-In-The-West" .... for sure.

Ronnie RayGun was from the same mold. The guy was falling asleep during meetings, but when he was required to "perform" and to sell the product of foreign affairs .... He was pretty good at it.

Imagine Bush being asked .... "Where is Bin Laden?" and he replies .... "He's hiding"

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto

The press destroyed him!

Calm

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC
Re: RE: Worker Bees and Soldier Ants: America’s Ar

Karlin said:

You're right. America's gunboat diplomacy has been going on far too long to exonerate the American people. There's a really large contingent of Americans that like this bullying, even want more. I no more excuse the American people for the Iraq war than I excuse the German people of the 1940's for Auschwitz.

Calm, interesting about the press, the way they let Bush get away with it. In Canada, we have the same problem with both Martin and Harper; the press doesn't hold their feet to the fire. Instead, they go after nobodys like Sgro and Parrish.

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Karlin said:

You're right. America's gunboat diplomacy has been going on far too long to exonerate the American people. There's a really large contingent of Americans that like this bullying, even want more. I no more excuse the American people for the Iraq war than I excuse the German people of the 1940's for Auschwitz.

Calm, interesting about the press, the way they let Bush get away with it. In Canada, we have the same problem with both Martin and Harper; the press doesn't hold their feet to the fire. Instead, they go after nobodys like Sgro and Parrish.

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Karlin said: