Winnipeg Missing teen murdered, dumped in river

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
best fishing I can remember was in Haines but northern yukon wasn't bad either...nice and quiet.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Being a teenager is hard. Being a teenager in foster care and surviving is like winning the lottery (cept you don't get a cash reward)

I wish the gov't responsible for foster care were able to or had the were with all to place children in foster homes that matched. Those running foster homes have specific talents with certain types of children (or removed from the list if they have no talent with children. ) and that children placed in those homes would be able to thrive. Not just survive.

The thought of my daughter having to go through the current system would have me ending my life. I can't imagine what kind of dark place one must be in that they aren't able to pull it together for the sake of their child.

Well I just figure in a country as rich as Canada, we could do better for our children..

We send millions over seas to 3rd world countries, while Native Communities here in Canada live in 3rd world conditions..

Like I said, about the Blacks in Ferguson.. government needs to focus on Education for these displaced individuals.

FN's really are a forgotten people, and Canadians even today want to sweep them under the rug and forget about them.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
and Canadians even today want to sweep them under the rug and forget about them.
Only the ones withou a soul or conscience. Explains why 'Canada' is such a stout supporter of Isreal keeping their Reservation intact. intact.