Will the Dalai Lama Reincarnate?

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Memory flashback!

At breakfast, my maternal grandmother would butter her porridge, spoon brown sugar on the top, then pour a little Carnation from a can on the mound. The whole pulsating mix would take on a life of its own.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Memory flashback!

At breakfast, my maternal grandmother would butter her porridge, spoon brown sugar on the top, then pour a little Carnation from a can on the mound. The whole pulsating mix would take on a life of its own.
porridge looks like puke to begin with

and now this

which....memory flash....how did we not die? I remember those cans of Carnation sitting in the fridge opened with little slashes on both sides for pouring, I don't even know what we used them for but there was always a can in there, no one even worried about how long it had been in there for :sad4:

and the ketchup and HP sauce were in the cupboard for gawd's sake

I don't remember my parents throwing up, ever

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Everybody in the grave gets one resurrection and then that body is 'immortal', same as the 'sons of God' were back in Ge:6 and the difference between the two times is we have a sinless heart and 'sons of God' were less than perfect in that they had no emotions like compassion.
They would be perfected in that same period that the 1,000 years is unfolding on earth when the people from Re:20:4 are being perfected so they don't get sent to the same lake Satan and the other fallen angels are sent to. Holy Angels would be in their new heaven which is the Mount Sion in the chapter about events that take place during.

Heb:12:22-23:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,

To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
which are written in heaven,
and to God the Judge of all,
and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

. . . . by 2061, there will be 1 Anglican left in Canada. The decline is greatest in British Columbia, especially on Vancouver Island. In 1955 about 40% of the Island population was Anglican. Today 1.2% is Anglican.

Mind you, when the big curtain drops on His Holiness, there will be hundreds of millions of baby boys to check. I am not certain girls are on the holiness wheel. Anyone know?
Perhaps there is a flaw in the doctrine that is keeping people away. Then again if climate change is heating up the west coast the they are in line to become the new California and 'they' aren't big on shutting down 1/7 days and I'm pretty sure a BBQ is not something you want to classify as a 'religious offering'. You could join the 'Church of the Seeing is Believing' as the last 42 months before the return is a period that will see proof become available again as the 'faith through reading' that was mentioned to Thomas..

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

and now this

which....memory flash....how did we not die? I remember those cans of Carnation sitting in the fridge opened with little slashes on both sides for pouring, I don't even know what we used them for but there was always a can in there, no one even worried about how long it had been in there for :sad4:

boo on puke.

only thing carnation milk is good for is punkin pies.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island

and now this

Carnation was in the fridge so long it was called the reinCarnation coffee creamer and breast-milk substitute. How old were you when you noticed it in the fridge?

By the way, those reincarnating in the 21st century should have birth-canal GPS. "You are now leaving the uterus and entering the ******. Proceed straight ahead 10 centimetres to your destination. Follow the light!"

Speaking of "following the light,"I wonder if all those near-death experiences are just reincarnations gone wrong? Hmmm...

boo on puke.

And, gooseberry pies! MMmmmmMMM!

well, maybe :director2:
Bump

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Bump
Goose bumps?

The thought of having to come back to this asylum has me worried. I remember an old Inuit man asked a priest if he had never heard of Christianity, would he have gone to hell. The priest said no. The old man said, "then why the hell did you tell me about it!" I kinda feel the same way about reincarnation (and Carnation milk).

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Goose bumps?

The thought of having to come back to this asylum has me worried. I remember an old Inuit man asked a priest if he had never heard of Christianity, would he have gone to hell. The priest said no. The old man said, "then why the hell did you tell me about it!" I kinda feel the same way about reincarnation (and Carnation milk).

Yes, the priest was right. Hell is reserved for the informed; ignorance is bliss.

Coffee? Sugar? Carnation?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yes, the priest was right. Hell is reserved for the informed; ignorance is bliss.

Coffee? Sugar? Carnation?
And just a reminder to the folks listening in, informed does not necessarily equate with any kind of intelligence and there are a lot of well educated idiots too.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
(Insert p*ssy joke here)

In my former life, I used to smoke Black Cat cork-tipped cigarettes. The cork in it would keep the evil from sticking to one's lips.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
boo on puke.

no actually I have discovered they make awesome cream of (whatever) soup...less fat and thicker than thin milk

Carnation was in the fridge so long it was called the reinCarnation coffee creamer and breast-milk substitute. How old were you when you noticed it in the fridge?
that was pretty good, I enjoyed the reinCarnation

it was so long ago who knows...but there was always a can of it on the go...some times it had the triangle openings and sometimes it had the slash openings...

By the way, those reincarnating in the 21st century should have birth-canal GPS. "You are now leaving the uterus and entering the ******. Proceed straight ahead 10 centimetres to your destination. Follow the light!"

Speaking of "following the light,"I wonder if all those near-death experiences are just reincarnations gone wrong? Hmmm...
hell I hope there are no mess ups at that level...lol, I have three more go rounds and I am done

I think it's been over 5 decades since I've had gooseberry pie and my memory of it is foggy

and grind...you get an extra point for that

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
no actually I have discovered they make awesome cream of (whatever) soup...less fat and thicker than thin milk

that was pretty good, I enjoyed the reinCarnation

it was so long ago who knows...but there was always a can of it on the go...some times it had the triangle openings and sometimes it had the slash openings...

hell I hope there are no mess ups at that level...lol, I have three more go rounds and I am done

I think it's been over 5 decades since I've had gooseberry pie and my memory of it is foggy

and grind...you get an extra point for that
I was remembering my mom using carnation milk when she made her pumpkin pies on the holidays. Never used it for anything else. I make potato soup sometimes maybe I'll try that.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I was remembering my mom using carnation milk when she made her pumpkin pies on the holidays. Never used it for anything else. I make potato soup sometimes maybe I'll try that.
I used it the last time I made tater soup which was actually the first time I had ever made it...it turned out well, although they didn't tell me to use an emulsifer and it was too chunky, so I improvised...twas successful

so yeah, give it a go

same with cream of broccoli....use carnation

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I used it the last time I made tater soup which was actually the first time I had ever made it...it turned out well, although they didn't tell me to use an emulsifer and it was too chunky, so I improvised...twas successful

so yeah, give it a go

same with cream of broccoli....use carnation

I just asked Jenny what she used for her cream soups..... and when I mentioned Carnation evaporated...... OMG you should have seen the look on her face. It was like I was suggesting sacrilege. Heavy cream only when she is making her cream of *.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I just asked Jenny what she used for her cream soups..... and when I mentioned Carnation evaporated...... OMG you should have seen the look on her face. It was like I was suggesting sacrilege. Heavy cream only when she is making her cream of *.
Carnation is a sacrilege. Those por cows work so hard to make decent mild and then someone does that to it. It doesn't even taste like milk. The worst sacrilege is powdered milk. That stuff tastes like it is not of this Earth.