Wildrose reject desire to Unite the White

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
i WILL TRANSLATE THATB FOR ALL OF YOU FOR FIFTY BUCKS each, it will make you better.You'll be happy you suckd in, I m kidding you should pay no atteerntion, I don'y.

Yes I'm white, and proud iof ity it, my people ghave rqped the3 planet at will for a long long time, I m a blue eyed devillllll

That fukkin frog has to go!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
i WILL TRANSLATE THATB FOR ALL OF YOU FOR FIFTY BUCKS each, it will make you better.You'll be happy you suckd in, I m kidding you should pay no atteerntion, I don'y.

Yes I'm white, and proud iof ity it, my people ghave rqped the3 planet at will for a long long time, I m a blue eyed devillllll

That fukkin frog has to go!
white ain't right cracker. get a fukkin tan

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Were white cuz we're right. botony rules

After extensive study and debate of the west, it has been determined that trees would be the best option,

there's something in the dirt that fuks up huans

I'am an American, I was born here, and this is where I will die, and thiere;s nodding you can do about it. hahahahahahaha

I'am pale, like snow, I belong here.

People who can live in the Northern hemisphere will very shortly rule the planet cuz we're just so damn good at adaptation. We can eat anything.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Were white cuz we're right. botony rules

After extensive study and debate of the west, it has been determined that trees would be the best option,

there's something in the dirt that fuks up huans

I'am an American, I was born here, and this is where I will die, and thiere;s nodding you can do about it. hahahahahahaha

I'am pale, like snow, I belong here.

People who can live in the Northern hemisphere will very shortly rule the planet cuz we're just so damn good at adaptation. We can eat anything.
Get some damn color about ya ye fawkin ghost