Why The Towers Fell

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
good night buffoon, your too tiersome to even continue to explain anything to like ive said before its like trying to educate pork
I other words, you can't. Can you?

Thanx for trying though. Perhaps once you've moved into high school, you'll gain the much needed requirements of research, intellect and critical thought.

Thanx for coming out quandary.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com

Thanx for trying though. Perhaps once you've moved into high school, you'll gain the much needed requirements of research, intellect and critical thought.

Thanx for coming out quandary.

i have done many times but your too stilted in your thoughts to listen

you'll gain the much needed requirements of research, intellect and critical thought.

so are you saying you never went as you have none of the above

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
My Mom's a bitch, but I doubt it.

Actually ya. That would indicate an intense quick moving fire, not a munitions explosion. Are you following along here?

This is all verifiable. Try talking to your local Fire Dept. I'm sue they'll answer all the questions asked by the cute little retarded kid.

OK, sure, you're right, now show me a high explosives munitions explosion, from a missile. That resembles the explosion at the Pentagon smart guy.

The flash was explosives and that was confirmed by munitions experts.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
A 9/11 researcher, knowing that AA Flight 77 was a Boeing 757, noticed that AA’s website indicated that its 757s do not have passenger-seat phones. After he wrote to ask if that had been the case on September 11, 2001, an AA customer service representative replied: “That is correct; we do not have phones on our Boeing 757. The passengers on flight 77 used their own personal cellular phones to make out calls during the terrorist attack.”8
In response to this revelation, defenders of the official story might reply that Ted Olson was evidently right the first time: she had used her cell phone. However, besides the fact that this scenario is rendered unlikely by the cell phone technology employed in 2001, it has also been contradicted by the FBI.
The most serious official contradiction of Ted Olson’s story came in 2006 at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called 20th hijacker. The evidence presented to this trial by the FBI included a report on phone calls from all four 9/11 flights. In its report on American Flight 77, the FBI report attributed only one call to Barbara Olson and it was an “unconnected call,” which (of course) lasted “0 seconds.”9 According to the FBI, therefore, Ted Olson did not receive a single call from his wife using either a cell phone or an onboard phone.
Back on 9/11, the FBI itself had interviewed Olson. A report of that interview indicates that Olson told the FBI agents that his wife had called him twice from Flight 77.10 And yet the FBI’s report on calls from Flight 77, presented in 2006, indicated that no such calls occurred.
This was an amazing development: The FBI is part of the Department of Justice, and yet its report undermined the well-publicized claim of the DOJ’s former solicitor general that he had received two calls from his wife on 9/11.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8514

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Quandary, I'm glad you posted that. The cell phone issue was one that had me doubting the entire story.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Quandary, I'm glad you posted that. The cell phone issue was one that had me doubting the entire story.

Really just because you fail to see why the whole thing was a set up,for the wars over oil don't show your ignorance ,by trying to be witty as your apparent ,foolishness shows how a warmongering idiot actually got to serve two terms in the white house. as he was probably voted in by apathetic twits like you and cndbear.....:angry3:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
What topic? The Branch Davidians or 9/11?

what to much proof for you, so you have to try too be funny to dismiss it, very poor cndbear ,but what I've come to expect from you .....I'm surprised you haven't put more of your pathetic smileys all over the place,to show how utterly fallacious you actually are over the entire subject.........

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
As promised via pm Quandary and CdnBear, this thread is now closed temporarily until you two either take it to the cage or cut it out altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.