Why Suicide Bombers Are Wrong

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
In the Koran, there isn't one mention of attaching explosives to one's body and detonating in a crowded area. Possibly,this is due to the fact that gunpowder didn't exist in 500AD, or that the Koran preaches peace. In that year, the only possible way of selfexploding was to gorge oneself on badly cooked camel and dates. There wasn't any Bromo then,either. :)

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Did they ever find anything linking the idiots in Montreal to each other? I mean except for the obvious...

Fahim Ahmad, 21, Toronto;
Zakaria Amara, 20, Mississauga, Ont.;
Asad Ansari, 21, Mississauga;
Shareef Abdelhaleen, 30, Mississauga;
Qayyum Abdul Jamal, 43, Mississauga;
Mohammed Dirie, 22, Kingston, Ont.;
Yasim Abdi Mohamed, 24, Kingston;
Jahmaal James, 23, Toronto;
Amin Mohamed Durrani, 19, Toronto;
Steven Vikash Chand alias Abdul Shakur, 25, Toronto;
Ahmad Mustafa Ghany, 21, Mississauga;
Saad Khalid, 19, Mississauga

Nope, dont see any patterns or similarities there....

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Islamic extremists have perverted an otherwise noble religion, sadly creating a stigma for Muslims that follow their religion devoutly.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Re: RE: Why Suicide Bombers Are Wrong

Mogz said:
Islamic extremists have perverted an otherwise noble religion, sadly creating a stigma for Muslims that follow their religion devoutly.

Though I respect many aspects of Islam I still find most of it's social aspects extremely conservative. So though pieces of Islam are beautiful and noble others not so.

But you are right the extreme right in these Arab nations do not understand the Koran (Qur'an) which they profess to conservative adherents to.

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario

Finder said:
Mogz said:

Though I respect many aspects of Islam I still find most of it's social aspects extremely conservative.
So would you say, there is no real Liberal side in Islamic Nations?

Like, In Canada we have Liberal Chirstains, is there a chance that there is a large group of Liberal Muslims or would that be against their faith all together?

Or do Liberal muslims flee and seek assylim in other countries like Canada and England...maybe even the USA, (if they still want a slight feeling of Opression)...;)! They would come to Canada where our Religoin doenst fully effect our laws, and there fore mean more freedom>?

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
There is just as many conservative disqusting articles in the Bible as there is in the koran. However I agree with dekhqonbacha, that it appears that some Muslim countries are changing. Kuwait, Bahrain and others.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Mogz said:

Strangely i totally agree with you, we could also say the same about christians extremist and all extresmist of all religions.

saadia

Jun 12, 2006
Oh please! In my opinion all Muslims are fanatical as far as their religion is concerned. I have yet to meet a Muslim who actually is tolerant of other religions. My Mom and Dad immigrated from Pakistan and we are christains. The way Muslims treat christians in that country is absolutely atrocious. Christains are treated as second class citizens with very little rights. Yet, these Muslims come into a christain country and expect theri rights to be upheld. What boggles the mind is that these people are given all kinds of opportunities to better themselves but yet they still turn to , what I am beginning to believe is a inherent trait, violence and fanaticism and bite the very hand that feeds them. Goes to show, the cannot be trusted.

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
thomaska said:
Did they ever find anything linking the idiots in Montreal to each other? I mean except for the obvious...

Fahim Ahmad, 21, Toronto;
Zakaria Amara, 20, Mississauga, Ont.;
Asad Ansari, 21, Mississauga;
Shareef Abdelhaleen, 30, Mississauga;
Qayyum Abdul Jamal, 43, Mississauga;
Mohammed Dirie, 22, Kingston, Ont.;
Yasim Abdi Mohamed, 24, Kingston;
Jahmaal James, 23, Toronto;
Amin Mohamed Durrani, 19, Toronto;
Steven Vikash Chand alias Abdul Shakur, 25, Toronto;
Ahmad Mustafa Ghany, 21, Mississauga;
Saad Khalid, 19, Mississauga

Nope, dont see any patterns or similarities there....

The solution is obvious, sink the GTA into Lake Ontario :lol:

I have to agree with most comments here and would like to think that in this country of ours we would target the nutjobs and not condemn the whole as is done in other places 'round the globe. So far so good on that, I just hope the tolerance holds if we actually do get attacked.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

saadia said:
Oh please! In my opinion all Muslims are fanatical as far as their religion is concerned. I have yet to meet a Muslim who actually is tolerant of other religions. My Mom and Dad immigrated from Pakistan and we are christains. The way Muslims treat christians in that country is absolutely atrocious. Christains are treated as second class citizens with very little rights. Yet, these Muslims come into a christain country and expect theri rights to be upheld. What boggles the mind is that these people are given all kinds of opportunities to better themselves but yet they still turn to , what I am beginning to believe is a inherent trait, violence and fanaticism and bite the very hand that feeds them. Goes to show, the cannot be trusted.

Well I don't really trust you. Does that matter? No.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Jersay said:
There is just as many conservative disqusting articles in the Bible as there is in the koran. However I agree with dekhqonbacha, that it appears that some Muslim countries are changing. Kuwait, Bahrain and others.

You're deluding yourself if you think they are changing, not only are they not changing (for the better), they are getting worse. They immigrate to Europe, create their own enclaves of Islamic law. They believe our women our whores, our men are all weak, homosexuals should be summarily executed (preferably in a slow and painful way). They beat their wives, young women who try and "acclimate" into European society are beaten and in some cases sent back to the "motherland" and executed, by their relatives only to receive a mild sentence with probation because it was a crime of honor.

All this under the guise of "multiculturalism", where political correctness in Europe is the name of the game, and passivity the hallmark of their inevitable demise.....AGAIN!

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
You think Europe is Multicultural. That is real good. They are really trying to change people if they have any inkling to Muslim or anyone else that is not them saying they are trying to preserve their culture. Bunch of BS.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Multiculturalism is good is it? It's inherently divisive. Which part of the above "culture" I mentioned did you find a bunch of bullshit and more importantly, worthy of "maintaining"?

GuyIncognito

Jun 13, 2006
South Eastern Ontario
What is assimalation?
What is Canadian Culture?
These are the hard questions we have to ask ourselves in refrence to the multicutural situation we face, though I am a Liberal minded person I have issues with certain aspects of this Multicutral plan we have put in place. first off if people come here only to stay within a small community of "like" people are they really trying to become Canadian and as Canadian whose family came over from Ireland 2 generations ago I can understand in part seeking help from your "Like" community in the beging in order to get your life started however this is not the case these days people come over and live, trade and never leave these communities which means that I have run into quite a few people in Malton who do not even speak the language after years of being here. In my opinon this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed expecially in the Muslim community as this seperation feeds on our differences and in the end creates anger and frustration.

dekhqonbacha

Electoral Member
Apr 30, 2006
CsL, Mtl, Qc, Ca, NA, Er, SS,MW, Un
I think not said:

You're deluding yourself if you think they are changing, not only are they not changing (for the better), they are getting worse. They immigrate to Europe, create their own enclaves of Islamic law. They believe our women our whores, our men are all weak, homosexuals should be summarily executed (preferably in a slow and painful way). They beat their wives, young women who try and "acclimate" into European society are beaten and in some cases sent back to the "motherland" and executed, by their relatives only to receive a mild sentence with probation because it was a crime of honor.

All this under the guise of "multiculturalism", where political correctness in Europe is the name of the game, and passivity the hallmark of their inevitable demise.....AGAIN!

I wouldn't say that they are getting worse.

Westerners separated religion from politics somewhere after WWII (it was a little long period, so in each country it was at different time). Women were given more right. But until that day western societies were also conservative.

Then China followed "cultural revolution". But Arab-Muslim countries were slower and much slower moving toward freedom.

Like I said earlier, they are becoming more democratic. In the sence that religion is being separated from politics.

Religion is not bad at itself. It's religious people interpretation of religeon is bad. It's better if religeous people get less right.

It's true that the one who are immigrating to Western countries bring their tradition with themselves. It's correct, they are grown up with this mind. The only way they give it up, when they die or it'll take a years before they denounce their conservative ideology.

How about their kids who are educated in western school? They are like any others.

Or you may notice the people who immigrated 40-50 years ago, they had come with their ideology, but look at their children and grand children.

The kids who are grown up with democratic idea will never follow their parants.

Even the people who are really conservative, they will change during their life time as well, not all but most of them. I've noticed this.

So, they are doing quite well in Arab and Muslim countries.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
Jersay said:

Please ITN, don't give your brain to science after you are dead, please.

vulpine

Jun 4, 2006
hey, there's nothing in the bible about attacking cities with long range missles either but shit that doesn't stop people doing it in god's name