Why expounding the ayat and parables in many ways?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I said this thread is not for the Ugly Zionists, but they jump like fleas of dogs, and they come to the party when they are not invited.
Well Jesus Christ spoke about such Ugly Zionists, when he said in the Gospel of St. Matthew, chapter 23:
“13- But woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut the kingdom of heaven against men; for you yourselves do not enter in and those that are going in you suffer not to enter.”

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#The_Dispraise_of_Jews_in_the_Gospel_

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Zionism has absolutely nothing to do with this. Again, your liar's serpent tongue opens.

Look at the barbarism of Islam. The mutilation and killing. Islam is responsible for this misery, not Zionists. Not God. Muslims are responsible. Vile and horrendous. Undeserving of anyone's respect.

You are hateful and evil. Islam is hateful and evil.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
This is another aya in the Quran 6: 105, which means:
(As such do We expound the revelations [of the Quran] in many [ways] e:

that they may say [to you, Mohammed]: "You studied [the past heavenly scriptures, and compiled the Quran accordingly
f]",

and that We may explain
g the [Quran in the future] to men who know [the modern sciences.] h)

105 e In order that they may understand the revelations with their minds.

105 f Some of the Arab said: Mohammed studied the Torah and learned it from Jews, then he came to us and claimed the prophet-hood.

105 g i.e. We may explain the ambiguous ayat of the Quran.

105 h And in fact, this is the time with which God – be glorified – promised us to explain the Quran interpretation to people by the tongue of the Mahdi; because knowledge and science has increased in this present time and reached its climax.

Similar to this aya is another one in soora 75: 19, which means:
(Then, [after a long period of time] We will explain it [to people.])
i.e. We will explain the ambiguous ayat and the puzzles of the Quran.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_105
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/6(dot)htm#a6_105

====================================================================

I defend the Quran but I don't defend every Muslim; most of Muslims do not know the true meaning of a large number of the Quran revelations.
And if anyone wants to study the Quran, then see the explanation of the Quran in this link:
http://quran-ayat.com/interpretation.pdf
quran-ayat(dot)com/interpretation(dot)pdf

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I know why you continue to post this. There are demons watching you now, aren't there, Nassir? Working for Iblīs and hoping that he will not take your soul yet? It is too late. You worship the devil.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Ugly Zionists are the true enemy of the Arab and Muslims, and so none believe their bubbling in spite of their extensive propaganda like these funny drawings and posters.

Even if the Ugly Zionists keep shouting till Doomsday, people everywhere know who is Shylock.

Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I defend the Quran but I don't defend every Muslim; most of Muslims do not know the true meaning of a large number of the Quran revelations.

You spineless twit - about time you grew a pair and condemned the atrocities that are done in the name of your religion because your continued silence speaks volumes about your acceptance of them.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You are the only Muslim here, Nassir. A lying piece of sh!t.

You cannot deny the truth. You cannot deny your evil ways. The killings. The lies. Mohammad, may he burn in hell forever, is a servant of iblis. You are his servant.

You know that your end will come with the great fire. Delivered, I hope, by the Jews whom you detest. You are a man that is full of hatred and believe in the devil.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
your continued silence speaks volumes about your acceptance of them.

Not necessarily.

I may condemn some of the acts done in the name of religion by some ignorant people. But on the other hand, I believe and confirm God's judgment and law in the Torah revealed to Moses and the Quran revealed to Mohammed.

So the Ugly Zionists disbelieve in God's law in the Torah (or the Old Testament), while I believe in God's law in the Torah and in the Quran.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Not necessarily.

I may condemn some of the acts done in the name of religion by some ignorant people. But on the other hand, I believe and confirm God's judgment and law in the Torah revealed to Moses and the Quran revealed to Mohammed.

So the Ugly Zionists disbelieve in God's law in the Torah (or the Old Testament), while I believe in God's law in the Torah and in the Quran.
No one gives a shyt about your made up god Selfslime. He's just a fabrication made up by fukking barbarians to justify their heinous, insane atrocities.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You believe in the teachings of the devil, Nassir.

Do not try and talk your way out of this. What is your demon name? Listen to you, trying to distance yourself from the evil that Islam does everyday. You work for Satan. Iblis.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Nassir is a servant of the devil. He stands with Satan. He is an evil man.

He obeys a serpent who demands that he lie, kill, and injure for the devil.

The stonings. Cutting off limbs. Raping women. Murdering for Islam. Beating innocent people. Hurting and killing children.

These are the works of Satan. No decent person or god would demand this of anyone.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Not necessarily.

... the law of blood-thirsty savages. Do not use the name "God". You worship a different entity called "Allah".

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Allah is the name of the Creator in Arabic, Who is the same God in English, and Khodah in Kurdish and Persian, and may be called by other names in different languages, like Yahweh in Hebrew and the Great Spirit in the language of Red Indians.

Christian Arabs know also that Allah in Arabic is the name of God the Creator the Lord of the heavens and the earth, and He is the Most Gracious and the Most High.

So if the Ugly Zionists deny this, then it is their problem with God: when they insist on denying His entity.

====================================================================

This is one of the Zionist propaganda to impede God's religion and to bar people from studying the Glorious Quran, by spreading their lies like these funny drawings and Photoshop work.

Of course the Ugly Zionists are the enemy of the Arab and the Muslims, therefore they spread lies in order to disfigure and distort the picture of the Arab and Muslims before people.

For this reason, here is the explanation of the aya which this Ugly Zionist cited:

Quran 3: 54, which means:
{Then, the [Jews] devised plotting [against Jesus, so as to kill him],
and God devised [against them, so that He made another man similar to Jesus in shape whom they crucified, and Jesus was saved from them];
the Best of devisers
b is God.}

54 b i.e. the most just and fair among devisers; because the devising is two kinds: good and evil; like His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 35: 43, which means:
(The evil devising overwhelms only those who do it.)

The evil plotting is the perfidy and hypocrisy; while the good devising is like that you invite a man to goodness and righteousness, but he refuses that, so you plan a devise for him and he will have benefit and advantage because of your devising for him, and such devising is good and plausible.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_54
<quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/3(dot)htm#a3_54>

I say: an example of the good devising is: that you devise for a drunkard, so as to let him decrease his wine drinking gradually until he gets rid of his alcohol addiction.

And of course it is not the deception (as these Ugly Zionists translated and asserted it, and they will have their penalty with God Almighty); for God does not deceive anyone.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Allah is the name of the Creator in Arabic, Who is the same God in English, and Khodah in Kurdish and Persian, and may be called by other names in different languages, like Yahweh in Hebrew and the Great Spirit in the language of Red Indians.

Christian Arabs know also that Allah in Arabic is the name of God the Creator the Lord of the heavens and the earth, and He is the Most Gracious and the Most High.

So if the Ugly Zionists deny this, then it is their problem with God: when they insist on denying His entity.

This is one of the Zionist propaganda to impede God's religion and to bar people from studying the Glorious Quran, by spreading their lies like these funny drawings and Photoshop work.

Of course the Ugly Zionists are the enemy of the Arab and the Muslims, therefore they spread lies in order to disfigure and distort the picture of the Arab and Muslims before people.

For this reason, here is the explanation of the aya which this Ugly Zionist cited:

Quran 3: 54, which means:
{Then, the [Jews] devised plotting [against Jesus, so as to kill him],
and God devised [against them, so that He made another man similar to Jesus in shape whom they crucified, and Jesus was saved from them];
the Best of devisers b is God.}

54 b i.e. the most just and fair among devisers; because the devising is two kinds: good and evil; like His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 35: 43, which means:
(The evil plotting overwhelms only those who do it.)

The evil plotting is the perfidy and hypocrisy; while the good plotting is like that you invite a man to goodness and righteousness, but he refuses that, so you plot for him and he will have benefit and advantage because of your plotting for him, and such plotting is good and plausible.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_54
<quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/3(dot)htm#a3_54>
A merciful God would not condone the atrocities of your religion, along with the atrocities of the other two Abrahamic faiths.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
God does not command atrocities; such penalties have been mis-practiced and mis-applied; there are circumstances, and conditions; and the purpose of applying the penalties in order to prevent the prevalence of the indecency, theft and murder in the community.

So the (soul for soul, the eye for eye, the tooth for tooth) is a law in the Torah and in the Quran.

Moreover, it will be very few occasions and everything will settle and no more theft or murder or very few, because the penalty is precise and repelling.
And certainly it is not in the way displayed by some Muslims in addition to the Ugly Zionists the enemy of God and the Quran.

Therefore, the objection to the punishment of murder, theft and adultery as commanded in the Glorious Quran (and in the Torah or the Old Testament); such objections are the words of God's enemy and Satan followers: the Ugly Zionists, who want to change and alter God's law .. and this indicates they are themselves the murderers, thieves and adulterers .. and therefore, they are afraid lest they be punished in this way when captured by Muslims, inshallah.

Quran 2: 179, which means:
{And with [the obligation of] the retaliation there is [saving of] life for you h, O men of discerning hearts, that you may ward off [the murder, because of the retaliation.]}

179 h i.e. Because anyone that intends to murder, will remember the retaliation, and so will refrain; therefore, this will be a cause of life saving.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_179
<quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/2(dot)htm#a2_179>

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
God does not command atrocities; such penalties have been mis-practiced and mis-applied; there are circumstances, and conditions; and the purpose of applying the penalties in order to prevent the prevalence of the indecency, theft and murder in the community.

So the (soul for soul, the eye for eye, the tooth for tooth) is a law in the Torah and in the Quran.

Moreover, it will be very few occasions and everything will settle and no more theft or murder or very few, because the penalty is precise and repelling.
And certainly it is not in the way displayed by some Muslims in addition to the Ugly Zionists the enemy of God and the Quran.

Therefore, the objection to the punishment of murder, theft and adultery as commanded in the Glorious Quran (and in the Torah or the Old Testament); such objections are the words of God's enemy and Satan followers: the Ugly Zionists, who want to change and alter God's law .. and this indicates they are themselves the murderers, thieves and adulterers .. and therefore, they are afraid lest they be punished in this way when captured by Muslims, inshallah.

Quran 2: 179, which means:
{And with [the obligation of] the retaliation there is [saving of] life for you h, O men of discerning hearts, that you may ward off [the murder, because of the retaliation.]}

179 h i.e. Because anyone that intends to murder, will remember the retaliation, and so will refrain; therefore, this will be a cause of life saving.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_179
<quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/2(dot)htm#a2_179>

We are witbessing pure Islsm at work, right now, in Syria ... Muslim against Muslim and the genocide is thorough, total and brutal. Islam must be stopped.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Indeed. It is the hope of most of the world that Muslims will kill each other and save the rest of the world the problem. Islam is a cult. The devil's cult. It must be completely wiped from the earth.