Why Europeans Don't Refrigerate Their Eggs

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Why do you assume that Europeans have Kool-Aid (whatever that is)?

Canadians drink Kool-Aid with their poutine. The Italians drink red wine with their pasta (and that's freshly-made pasta, not microwave pasta as you get in North America). Go to Southern Europe and even young children drink a glass of red wine with every evening meal.

Of course my parents would not have had me drinking wine with dinner or otherwise. To get children used to alcohol in order to perpetuate your own stupidity, well go ahead. We have numerous safe items to drink here in north America, unlike Europe. It appears that we should never have bailed your sorry asses out of two wars. Several of my family died and some were crippled.....your welcome, idiot.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
""Europeans do not shop in the same way we do. They shop daily, therefore no need for a monster sized fridge..also they are lean unlike us and do not require humungo portions and the storage of such""

EH ?...........Lean ! Catch an Octoberfest sometime. Check out photos of the Kaiser and his family.

There's a reason the Dutch wore wooden shoes. Nothing else held up. :lol:

Right, lean Italians...........

Shopping every day would be a drag, but save a lot on hydro, eh 8O

Hell, I could become "lean".;-)
Already mean

lol....I don't mean lean to the left or right....seriously...have you been to Europe lately...much, much leaner than us...much

Now I crave bacon :(
lol would it be cruel to tell you just how well it turned out all sizzly and crisp and how it was exceptional with the melted cheese...

yeah it would...

I won't do that

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We don't have big kitchens because we don't have big fridges. We don't have big fridges because, unlike in North America, we don't need to refrigerate almost all of our food.

Yes. I live there.

Why? For not knowing what Kool-Aid is?
You can't afford big homes period let alone the food to put in a micro fridge.