Why do you like politics?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Seeing as how politicians are pretty much full of shyt, why do you all obsess over these carny barkers? Every one of them are interested in one thing. Promoting themselves. So what's the fascination with these pricks?

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I admire the ones who are in it for the right reasons, and I get a kick out of the phony balognies.

I also shake my head at how petty and self-righteous the Left has become. Sore losers doesn't even begin to cover it.

I didn't run into the streets naked and screaming when Trudeau got elected. He wasn't my horse. So what? We'll get em next time is my simple philosophy.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I admire the ones who are in it for the right reasons, and I get a kick out of the phony balognies.

I also shake my head at how petty and self-righteous the Left has become. Sore losers doesn't even begin to cover it.

I didn't run into the streets naked and screaming when Trudeau got elected. He wasn't my horse. So what? We'll get em next time is my simple philosophy.
All you people do is whine about Trudeau

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Me? Aaaahhh...Whine about aaahhh...Juthtin? When did I...aaahhh... do this, mithter?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Because there will always be government so we need to be involved or we will be taken advantage of (worse than we already are).

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Seeing as how politicians are pretty much full of shyt, why do you all obsess over these carny barkers? Every one of them are interested in one thing. Promoting themselves. So what's the fascination with these pricks?
Spotting the errors in a web of lies puts a bit of humor into viewing what may/may not be fake news. If any exposure is good then Trump has a very high rating already.
A full year at this same rate would do what to his rating??

If anything there should be even more data available on elected people. If you have a SIN then you have the right to check up on your employees on a State and Federal level. That level would create gossip that was factual based so any denial would be something that was false.
It might be that the older ones should be passed over and the ones leaving university that are still naive would be the easiest ones to train as you first have to break the old habits and that is a generation and then they retire anyway.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
When in doubt revert back to referendums for all the important bills that deal with constitutional matters. Once it is set up the first time it should run at almost $0 cost.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
When in doubt revert back to referendums for all the important bills that deal with constitutional matters. Once it is set up the first time it should run at almost $0 cost.

Since when? Referenda are the most expensive and divisive methods of resolving an issue. I don't see them getting any cheaper.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
your predictions, like the hitlery presidency, never come true
;)
perhaps you should take up something easier to predict
like knitting

Mak54291

Dec 23, 2011
Montreal
Because it's my job to do politics and because politics is the administration of the country and I like to do the administration of the country.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

The more knowledge you have the better prepared you are to fend off the bull sh*t they try to pull on you! There are very, very few politicians I like.