Why Can't I Grow Radishes?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ummm. Ever considered bunnies? They love that stuff. I can not grow anything like that in my garden.
Bunnies not quite but bunny food definetly. A 50lb sack of pelletized alfalfa is $15 and rototills in nicely for wicked natural green matter for aerration and soil stimulation. Fireplace ashes at the same time really gives it some oomph and the char is awesome from breaking down clays.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Which parts of the head are used can vary, but the brain, eyes, and ears are usually removed.

Ooops!

Bunnies are hard to grow- Every time you plant them, back out they come-

Not if you plant them with a pitchfork.

Bunnies not quite but bunny food definetly. A 50lb sack of pelletized alfalfa is $15 and rototills in nicely for wicked natural green matter for aerration and soil stimulation. Fireplace ashes at the same time really gives it some oomph and the char is awesome from breaking down clays.

Thanks! A number on line suggested ashes.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
But a delicacy nontheless! :smile:

OK- Certain things I made my wife promise to do - Shoot me - if I ever
Wore stretch knit pants. Remember all those old guys in the 70's wearing them- were you that old back then?:smile:
Added today - eat head cheese.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
OK- Certain things I made my wife promise to do - Shoot me - if I ever
Wore stretch knit pants. Remember all those old guys in the 70's wearing them- were you that old back then?:smile:
Added today - eat head cheese.

Add comb-over.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I hate radishes.

We haven't planted any in years, and yet the odd one still pokes it ****tty little leaves up.

Plant squash. More ho for the hoe and they don't burn your mouth.

;-)