Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
What possessed God to give Jesus up as a sacrifice? The Devil made him do it hhehehee

Jesus IS God.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Impregnates a virgin to give birth to himself, then sacrifices himself to himself to save you from Himself
Certainly, this is the most insane idea, which is very strange to all heavenly religions. It is nearer to idolatry than to heavenly religion, specially Abraham's religion of monotheism and the 'exclusive devotion to God alone'.

This is in the Quran 43: 59, which means:
(59. He [: the Christ] was only [Our] servant, on whom We bestowed Our favour [by sending him as an apostle e], and We made him an Example indicative to the children of Israel [of Our unlimited might. f])
e To the Children of Israel in order to warn them against worshipping the idols and to invite them to obey God Most Gracious; but We did not send him to be himself worshipped besides God; as have you [Quraish] worshipped the idols besides God.
f For that We created him without father.

Last edited:

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
What possessed God to give Jesus up as a sacrifice? The Devil made him do it hhehehee

Exactly why I think Satan ruled in heaven that day.

We all know that if God would have been in charge, he would have had the balls to step up himself.

Sons are to bury fathers, not fathers bury sons.

Regards
DL

Jesus IS God.

Give chapter and verse that says God can die please.

Regards
DL

French Patriot there is a Priest with your name on his mind right now..he wants yo give you a spanking ;)

I am not as young as he is likely used to but I still have a cute bum.

How much is he willing to pay?

Is this one of those I have a friend things?

How much are you willing to pay?

I am sleazy but I do not come cheep.

Regards
DL

Milton in Paradise Lost.. quoting Satan - "it is better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven". God left the same decision to all of us.. claim the ransom payed for us in service.. or accept the penalty (or 'reward') of our pride..

This all assumes God's condemnation of mankind.

What have any of us done in our finite existence that warrants an infinite punishment?

What have you done that is any worse than what bible God had done?

In fact few of us could ever be the satanic prick that his is shown to be.

Now you have done it. You get to preview my next O.P..

Christians are more moral than God. So why worship him?

The Bible contains many instances that show God doing things that no moral human would do. Not even the most right wing loony. For instance.

If you had God’s power, you would not use Genocide against man and beast on the earth. Jesus said he came to cure those in need, not kill them, so you would cure those in Noah’s day and would not kill them all.

In Egypt, you would not harden Pharaoh’s heart but would leave it soft and let him let the Jews go. You would not punish the first born for what their parents did. If anything, you would punish the guilty and not the innocent.

To the many other instances where God ordered massacres of babies, you would not as your better morals would make you care or cure and not kill.

I have been speaking to many Christians and Muslims over the last few years and have noted that many grudgingly agree that God is rather barbaric and immoral but that they forgive him for all his less savory decisions and usually say they do so because God can do whatever he likes to us because he created us.

Christians and Muslim thus recognize their better morals. That being the case, why have you Christians and Muslims chosen to follow a God whose morals are inferior to your own?

Religions are supposed to be all about morals yet you seem to ignore that yours are better than the God’s that you follow.

Why do you follow a God whose morals are lower than your own?

Regards
DL

When Jesus - salam to him - came and invited Jews to believe that God is One and to abandon the glorification of others apart from God Most Gracious; they denied him, as you deny..

Are you talking of Jesus or the Christ?

They are not the same at all. So says a bright Muslim scholar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Jivan2MPQ&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Jesus was an apostle, and was not any sacrifice.
If Jews believed the apostle of God, they would prosper; but they denied and rejected Jesus, and even tried to kill him, but God saved him from their wickedness..

Just as an aside for us.

Would you say, as Hitchens says, that your holy book is a plagiarisation of the bible?

That is at about the 5 min. mark. I do not want to talk of what else he says of Islam here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PY8fjFKAC5k

Regards
DL

Certainly, this is the most insane idea, which is very strange to all heavenly religions. It is nearer to idolatry than to heavenly religion, specially Abraham's religion of monotheism and the 'exclusive devotion to God alone'.

Good grief. Have you been out of town?

Who is Asherah,
<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-9">2.1 Adonai<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-10">2.2 Baali<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-11">2.3 El<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-12">2.4 Elah<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-13">2.5 Eloah<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-14">2.6 Elohim<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-15">2.7 El Roi<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-16">2.8 El Shaddai<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-17">2.9 Elyon<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-18">2.10 The Eternal One<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-19">2.11 Shalom<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-20">2.12 Shekhinah<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-21">2.13 HaMakom<li class="toclevel-2 tocsection-22">2.14 Seven names of God

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
for all of you who 'know' for sure there is a heaven, could you tell me 'where it is'?

Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

The church has known this for a long time but do not preach if of course or they would have admit that their supernatural God is a fabrication.

Heaven and hell are just metaphors for your own state of mind.

If you wish to see where you God and heaven resides, have a look at Michelangelo's creation painting in the Vatican collection.

Note where God is sitting. The form of his throne is shown as the right hemisphere of the brain. It represents your own brain.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The only God you can ever know is you.

Regards
DL

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

The church has known this for a long time but do not preach if of course or they would have admit that their supernatural God is a fabrication.

Heaven and hell are just metaphors for your own state of mind.

If you wish to see where you God and heaven resides, have a look at Michelangelo's creation painting in the Vatican collection.

Note where God is sitting. The form of his throne is shown as the right hemisphere of the brain. It represents your own brain.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The only God you can ever know is you.

Regards
DL

thanks, that's what I thought, nobody knows.