Who got rid of the word 'rape' back in the 80's anyway?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Here's a hint: don't grab people's boobs unless they want you to. Then you won't have to worry about what your crime sounds like.

You got that right- some people just don't like to be touched period and until you know what's tolerable to them you just DON'T.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You got that right- some people just don't like to be touched period and until you know what's tolerable to them you just DON'T.
Grandmother always said "Keep your hands to home." Usually punctuated with a whack from her favorite wooden cooking spoon.

Maybe petros didn't have a grandmother.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Grandmother always said "Keep your hands to home." Usually punctuated with a whack from her favorite wooden cooking spoon.

reminds me of that episode on The Andy Griffith Show where Brisco Darlin was a courtin Aunt Bea until she kept whackin him with that spoon and Brisco bolted with the famous words, I'll sit at the table for super, I'll drink tea out of the proper cup and use the right fork for the right purpose,,,But I will NOT!,,,be beat to death with a danged Spoon!

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Why were you touching your grandmother's boob? Mine would have punched me out, you got lucky getting a wooden spoon for touching her boob.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
then again, 'touching' might be then considered uninvited bodily contact or a non-mutually agreed upon date...it's all so confusing in these progressive times.

anyway.

United States: rape?

Canada: no, he's touching me

'merica fuk yeah.