Who do Canadians want to vote for? Barack Obama

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Woo hoo, the US of C! Lol.

I love America and Americans, I really do. But we're bigger and we're on top. Deal with it. ;)

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Most Democratic Presidents are popular with Canadians. Ive read that they favoured Carter much more than Reagan in 1980.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
You're saying that because you don't know anything about how English canada split from America.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/iwanttoliveinamrica.mp3

It used to be that Canada was all French, then 30% of Americans not for the revolution fled north as UEL, splitting Ontario away from Quebeque, and then got ighnorant about telling Quebeque to speak english after London said Querque could keep being French.

In the war of 1812 the bored morons from the southern states launched an attack even though the northern states refused to have any part. These southern states did not think how they were going up against people living in the niagra peninsula feeling like they'd had to leave the US because of the Wall Street revolution, where everything they knew could happen from that, and all you had to know was the super-rich family in Montral to maintain status-quoe

http://tunes.digitalock.com/officerkrumpky.mp3

http://tunes.digitalock.com/ohwhatanight.mp3

Anyway, I studied plant genetics and I konw a way to turn dandilions into carots, such that to weed a lawn means pulling up food.

I know a way to turn quack-grass into seeds.

I'm seeing it on a level of flowers secreting lovely sents and beautiful potions for women to rub their little fingers on it to make themselves up.

If I've had sex with a black, does that get me off the hook?

http://tunes.digitalock.com/huroncharol.mp3

Last edited:

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Yes, you're obviously doing so well, if you didn't have the largest military in the world the entire nation would have been foreclosed now due to your incredible debt.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the United States does NOT have the largest military in the world. That is China, closely followed by Russia.

If you are going to rant, it helps if you actually know what you are talking about.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yes, you're obviously doing so well, if you didn't have the largest military in the world the entire nation would have been foreclosed now due to your incredible debt.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the United States does NOT have the largest military in the world. That is China, closely followed by Russia.

If you are going to rant, it helps if you actually know what you are talking about.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I might as well throw in if I was an American I'd likely vote for Obama however if Obama was running for PM here I wouldn't.

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
Anything that would remove all symbol of british monarchy would be welcome,excpet if in return we get dumbed down to believe Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a velociraptor.

Just to say to those who do not like this previous comment.
sometime all this RCMP HMCS royal this or that,it kinda make it sopunds like we're not an independent nation,still make it look like we're still a colony of the british empire.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Just to say to those who do not like this previous comment.
sometime all this RCMP HMCS royal this or that,it kinda make it sopunds like we're not an independent nation,still make it look like we're still a colony of the british empire.
We are becoming a colony of the United States of Aggression. The Royal stuff is just there to confuse the sheeple.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I wouldn't have voted for the goof in the first place, but as it turns out he seems to be the better of what the choice is. Romney's a complete disaster rather than a partial disaster like Obama.
I'd have gone for Ron Paul and hoped that if he ended up prez, someone would have changed his mind about the isoltaionist viewpoint.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
the same ol' same ol' does get repetitious, but that is how the truth goes, its not a fad

not a trick, it is what it is, the truth.

No it isn't the truth at all. It is opinions and excuses for the President not getting the job done as he said he would.