Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Maggie Thatcher

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Since it’s Timothy McVeigh’s anniversary and there was a special on it on TV this past weekend means there is a good chance it is home grown terrorists but with the history of the Americans they will blame it on the North Koreans just so they can invade them and we have to remember that North Korea declared war on America a couple of weeks ago. I really hope level heads prevail and they get the real people behind this catastrophic event and make them pay for their part in it.

And we blamed the Oklahoma City bombing on who other than Tim McVeigh?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Let's stop the teasing he's a respected member of this forum and should be shown the utmost courtesy like we extend to all hideous obnoxious stick men with swollen heads. That was grade eleven I think.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Just waiting to see who is going to be the first A$$hole to say it was Obama or "W"-:)

Ooooops I see "W" has already been mentioned!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
We don't know who did it yet and the outcome may surprise us all.
Remember Oklahoma it was an American. If it were a Middle East
plot there must be a response and a serious one. Perhaps turning
Israel loose on Iran that would get someone's attention

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Remember Oklahoma it was an American. If it were a Middle East
plot there must be a response and a serious one. Perhaps turning
Israel loose on Iran that would get someone's attention

Can Israel handle Iran? Thought it might be the other way round!

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
[/FONT]

And we blamed the Oklahoma City bombing on who other than Tim McVeigh?

Wasnt there someone helping him? I dont quite remember.

The conspiracy theorists probably think he was a scapegoat for the government. Looks like theyve already started coming up with crazy theories on todays bombing. They didnt waste any time.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm sorry I had no idea you were an adult.

Facebook Memorial Page Made BEFORE Boston BombingFacebook Memorial Page Made BEFORE Boston Bombing
Right on. I wonder which products will be banned now?

My money is on black powder.

It's the start to ammunition restrictions.

Wasnt there someone helping him? I dont quite remember.
Yes but he somehow vanished in the smoke.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
It was Obama. Think about it. Marathon = Kenyans, Obama's father was Kenyan. Boston, MA was named for an English town in Lincolnshire. Obama is a fan of Abraham Lincoln, who led an uprising against property rights, which Obama also hates. And a webpage for the Mau Mau Uprising was up before the bombing.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
It was Obama. Think about it. Marathon = Kenyans, Obama's father was Kenyan. Boston, MA was named for an English town in Lincolnshire. Obama is a fan of Abraham Lincoln, who led an uprising against property rights, which Obama also hates. And a webpage for the Mau Mau Uprising was up before the bombing.

Don't you start!! lol

Are the Kenyans actually displaced Greeks??

I didn't know.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Geezus- Keep on digging. You have shown amazing investigatory skills. The linkage is clear once shown. Sherlock would be put in his place as number 2.

Timetrvlr

Electoral Member
Dec 15, 2005
BC interior
Remember Oklahoma it was an American.

Well said! Tonight an American being interviewed on CBC TV news pointed out that there are hundreds of anti-government groups and organizations in the US with tens of thousands of members. Add to that a few lone wolf type of domestic terrorist as well as jihadist groups and members in the US and you have a big pool of suspects to look at. Give the FBI time to figure it out before pointing the finger of blame on anyone or any group. We simply do not know at this point and probably won't for some time yet.

All of this has Brits understandably edgy with the Thatcher funeral tomorrow and the London Marathon this coming weekend. I think I'd watch those on TV. Large public gatherings have an irresistible attraction for terrorists of any stripe. The object, after all, is to spread terror.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
There was a time when all the terrorist groups were falling over each other to claim responsibility for acts like this. This time it's pretty much crickets.