Who are the treaty people?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Canada is the ninth-emptiest country in the world. Only Mongolia, Namibia, Australia, Iceland, Suriname, Mauritania, Botswana and Libya are emptier.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You sure? The list is long.

What ? There are lots of other dumb things you said to pick from. Which is runner up?

It's not a dumb thing I said. It's completely true. You and Cliffy are the dumb ones for calling me dumb for making an intelligent, fact-filled statement, which is ironic.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's not a dumb thing I said. It's completely true. You and Cliffy are the dumb ones for calling me dumb for making an intelligent, fact-filled statement, which is ironic.
You might want to stay in one dimension, this part is when you 'hit the wall'

"for (me) making an intelligent, fact-filled statement, which is ironic"

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I didn't realize you were a Mormon.

I'm not a Mormon. I'm a member of that other great Protestant church, the Church of England. Though I fail to see what that has to do with the fact that Aborigines are the oldest inhabitants of central Italy. The word "Aborigines" itself is Greek.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I'm not a Mormon. I'm a member of that other great Protestant church, the Church of England. Though I fail to see what that has to do with the fact that Aborigines are the oldest inhabitants of central Italy. The word "Aborigines" itself is Greek.
There are no Aborigines in Canada. Aborigines live in Australia. Our indigenous people are not Aborigines. Some, as DNA shows, came from Europe during the last ice age but most came from Asia, Siberia, Polynesia and Australia going back 30 thousand years. You are, once again, blowing smoke out your butt.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
There are no Aborigines in Canada. Aborigines live in Australia. Our indigenous people are not Aborigines. Some, as DNA shows, came from Europe during the last ice age but most came from Asia, Siberia, Polynesia and Australia going back 30 thousand years. You are, once again, blowing smoke out your butt.

Your Aborigines, the Aboriginal people, are the eskimos.

But this is besides the point. The Aborigines were the original inhabitants of central Italy. "Aborigines" is a Greek word.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Your Aborigines, the Aboriginal people, are the eskimos.

But this is besides the point. The Aborigines were the original inhabitants of central Italy. "Aborigines" is a Greek word.
Eskimos? You mean Inuit. They came from Japan about 1000 years ago. You are still blowing smoke.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Eskimos? You mean Inuit. They came from Japan about 1000 years ago. You are still blowing smoke.

Eskimos: you know the ones. Those people who live in your vast cold areas who build igloos and eat frozen whales. I'm sure you've seen them on the telly or read about them in a book. I have, though I've never met one in person.

And the Aborigines were the first inhabitants of central Italy. "Aborigines" is a Greek word, not some sort of Aboriginal word.