Who are some hot Canadian chicks?

Tom Green Fan

Electoral Member
Feb 28, 2006
Brisbane
tomgreen.forumer.com
Re: RE: Who are some hot Canadian chicks?

Machjo said:
Tom Green Fan said:
The thread is about CHICKS! People who swing the other way should go start their own thread!

What do yu mean? CHICKS are precisely what I ws talking about!

And no I'm not into bestiality; I'm quite... hummm, half way between hetero- ad a-, but I don't see how that relates?
:lol: i know, and yours was funny, but i meant fiveparadox and naturallemonflavour should start their own thread if they wanna perv on guys

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Re: RE: Who are some hot Canadian chicks?

Tom Green Fan said:
:lol: i know, and yours was funny, but i meant fiveparadox and naturallemonflavour should start their own thread if they wanna perv on guys

So I bet you want to visit the arctic now that you've seen those cuties. The snowy owl chick especially had that look in its eyes.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Do you mean "The Red Green Show the Lodge" if so I am a big fan.

P.S. Remember if they don't find ya handsome at least let them find you handy. I am a man and I can change if I have to. Amen.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
missile said:
Why bother? No "Hot Chick" would go near Tom Green or any of his fans. Some of the Springer guests might go for you,tho.

You're wrong! All you need is a bag of bird feed and a few hungry chicks.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Tom Green Fan said:
Sassylassie said:
May I be so bold as to ask who is Tom Greene.
That is very bold ;) He is without a shadow of a doubt Canada's most talented product and most valuable export. A hilarious actor and comedian :twisted:
I'm starting to wonder if you are the real "Tom Green" posing as a "Tom Green Fan" to get online support for the real "Tom Green"(You) to run for Prime Minister. :lol:

Tom Green Fan

Electoral Member
Feb 28, 2006
Brisbane
tomgreen.forumer.com
Johnny Utah said:
Tom Green Fan said:
Sassylassie said:
That is very bold ;) He is without a shadow of a doubt Canada's most talented product and most valuable export. A hilarious actor and comedian :twisted:
I'm starting to wonder if you are the real "Tom Green" posing as a "Tom Green Fan" to get online support for the real "Tom Green"(You) to run for Prime Minister. :lol:
ok, i give up, my secret is out! johnny utah has blown my cover :wink:

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Tom Green Fan said:
Johnny Utah said:
Tom Green Fan said:
Sassylassie said:
Yes I did. :D
Tom Green, I was married to Drew before you married her. :lol:

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Sassylassie said:

P.S. Remember if they don't find ya handsome at least let them find you handy. I am a man and I can change if I have to. Amen.

Remember the variety show the man who played Red Green (i forget his name) had with his wife? I think that was threefer Sunday, Beach Combers, Littlest Hobo and those two. Then there was the occasional Wayne & Shuster special. Man, how I miss those days. :lol:

Amik

Electoral Member
Mar 21, 2006
Said1 said:
Sassylassie said:

Remember the variety show the man who played Red Green (i forget his name) had with his wife? I think that was threefer Sunday, Beach Combers, Littlest Hobo and those two. Then there was the occasional Wayne & Shuster special. Man, how I miss those days. :lol:

Steve Smith, and his wife Morag .. Smith & Smith

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Ah quality TV shoes, those days are gone. Now we have trash such as Fear Factor, Ulitmate Designer, Designer Guys. Wail, I leave my TV on The Space Station, the dog he loves it.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Yes, Smith and Smith. how could I forget that! My uncle co-wrote and episode of the Littlest Hobo. I think that was the high point of his writing career.

Tom Green Fan

Electoral Member
Feb 28, 2006
Brisbane
tomgreen.forumer.com
Johnny Utah said:
Tom Green Fan said:
Johnny Utah said:
Tom Green Fan said:
Sassylassie said:
Yes I did. :D
Tom Green, I was married to Drew before you married her. :lol:
she told me you had trouble gettin it up :wink: