White men killed most cops in 2016

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You haven't seen these stories on Fox News or Breitbart because they don't fit their narrative of blaming police violence on the Black Lives Matter movement or President Obama. Because "scary" black faces can't be flashed across their screens, they don't even tell the stories at all — which suggests they don't care so much about police, but about using police deaths like a political football.
You haven't heard the stories of Dillon Taylor or the man with Down's Syndrome (and others) who were murdered by the police because they don't fit the narrative that only Black people are indiscriminantly killed by cops.
Three days after Brown was killed in Ferguson, an unarmed Dillon Taylor was shot and killed by a Black cop in Utah. Taylor wasn't even a suspect, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The officer in question was completely cleared of any wrongdoing. No MSM feeding frenzy. No Obama, Holder or Sharpton with their f*cktarded comments. No screams for justice from the American Lawyers Association. I bet you never even heard about the incident.

Less than a week after that dude in NYC was choked to death because he sold contraband cigarettes, a man with down's Syndrome in Maryland was killed by the cops because he wouldn't leave a movie theatre. I bet you didn't hear about that incident either, because the MSM and the usual gang of race-baiting idiots were too busy telling us the life of a criminal is more important than the life of a disabled person.
Remember the whole Trayyvon Martin thing? While that media circus was going on, I bet you never heard about the 4 Black men who beat a White guy to death in Detroit. Funny how Obama didn't suggest that any one of those 4 Black guys could have been his son.

But what's truly pathetic is listening to a so-called journalist whining about the hypocrisy of the right-wing media while ignoring the very same kind of hypocrisy in the left-wing media.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Boy, that article got all the white guys panties in a knot. You guys are a laugh a minute.

So far we haven't trashed a pharmacy, burned any cop cars, looted any stores or rioted in the streets .... although the day is still young ... so it is pretty tame.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
White men killed most cops in 2016, conservatives silent

Would it shock you to learn that the number of police who've been shot and killed in 2016 is up an astounding 59% from where it was this same date last year? Seventeen police officers have already been shot and killed in 2016, by mid-May. Only 10 had suffered that fate by May 10th, 2015.

KING: White men killed most cops in 2016, conservatives silent - NY Daily News

I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact there are MORE "white men". Surely Latinos count as "white men". Not that I think skin colour has a hell of a lot to do with it. Just asking!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Boy, that article got all the white guys panties in a knot. You guys are a laugh a minute.

It's truly sad isn't it?

That kind of hypocrisy only happens once an entire human species existence by the 'predominant race'.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
And they keep ignoring that whites kill slightly less than their share of cops.....
Now to figure out who's bagging over their limit

When your a loser you got to take your celebrations where you can. Even if it's not a victory at all.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It's truly sad isn't it?

That kind of hypocrisy only happens once an entire human species existence by the 'predominant race'.

The Chinese feel exactly the same way about themselves, too. So do the, Arabs, Sihks, so does just about everybody else.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The Chinese feel exactly the same way about themselves, too. So do the, Arabs, Sihks, so does just about everybody else.

I think you have passed his mental capacity of comprehension. Relativity is much to complex for his small brain.